The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys have to realize this team is technically ahead of schedule. They have a plan and they are sticking to it. Maldini always said and will keep saying they need 3 to 4 seasons of consistent CL football to start making the real signings they want. The fact that we jumped from 6 to 2 in the table last season, and now have been toward the top again is a good thing, it’s not a missed opportunity. Of course us fans always want to go for it and we should, but in terms of the plan they have no reason to stray from it. Things are on track, the club is qualifying where it wants to for now, the team is young and exciting(and getting better), the finances keep improving. We are still poised to have a great future, regardless what the other fuckers Juve and merda do

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
The vision and passing on Adli is something else...and that is with some of his hair covering his sight. once he cuts his hair, gets a hairband or go for a ponytail...
GXUV.gif

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Such a good feeling about Adli. Bro plays with some kind of confidence, almost looks kind of arrogant.

When bennacer first arrived he too always wanted the ball, looking to make something happen. He’s gonna be good for us

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Kessie injury. He went from pitch at 30 minute. ??

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Fifa president Gianni Infantino says biennial World Cup can help save African lives​

God, shut the fuck up.
It's becoming more parodical every year.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
respect to you guys still trying to explain to some how a long term responsible plan is better than a short term "making it rain" plan ... it's even better in the short term.

i mean, some even expressed disappointment with Tonali transfer because we got a discount...they would have been happier if we had made a "statement" and got Tonali for 40M... or let him go to Fiorentina or Napoli , play well there for 2-3 seasons and then we pay 70M....yea that's a better strategy!
when someone reasons that way, there is nothing to discuss.

for those of us who can see further than the tip of our noses, let's rejoice that we have a management that can too...and enjoy the build!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i mean, some even expressed disappointment with Tonali transfer because we got a discount...they would have been happier if we had made a "statement" and got Tonali for 40M...
Who said this? :lol:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Such a good feeling about Adli. Bro plays with some kind of confidence, almost looks kind of arrogant.

When bennacer first arrived he too always wanted the ball, looking to make something happen. He’s gonna be good for us

Algerians often play with that style.

Just my experience having played with many and watching over many years. Usually good technical abilities and as you noted, a play style that is almost aggressive/arrogant/indignant.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Florenzi is such a handsome guy. Prime white, Italian type of handsomeness. Paolo, please redeem him. Biabiany would kill to have his teeth

labll2fvb2e81.png

Photographer: show me your goal scoring celebration
And samu didnt know what to do
he actually did... it's called "rub my belly" celebration

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You TrUsT dA pLaN groupies have ZERO guarantees of winning shit. Zero
With all the best planning and management there are still no guarantees.
Now let's say it's a five year plan. Is anyone here going to put money on us winning the Scudetto in 2027?
Fuck no. There are NO guarantees in football. This is the point that the ppl who oppose my POV make all the time.
Man City keeps splashing the cash and 0 CL (although I blame Pep more than their management).
PSG also. Juventus also.

But these three aforementioned end up winning their league because they have constructed their teams to OVERPOWER the rest of their domestic leagues.
We are almost in this position, sans the reinforcements. To not pull the trigger here is almost criminal.

So where is this fucking idiotic assumption that we'll be great in 5-10 years if only we tRuSt Da PlAn? Bullshit.
You take the chances as they come when they come. There's nothing to suggest that at the end of the plan we will be a powerhouse again. Nothing.
We could be as well built as we want, if Inter or Juve or somebody else gets a super injection of cash and the top level players they need, they will kick our ass AGAIN.
So, taking your (and the rest of the ppl who think like you) reasoning to it's natural conclusion...we will have a fantastically well run and built club in 5-10 years...but still aren't guaranteed any trophies. Wouldn't you prefer to have your plan just modified slightly AND a scudetto or CL or two?
That's what I'm advocating for. Take the opportunities as they come. No risk no reward.

Look at how well Atalanta is run. Will they win anything? No. No matter how well run you are, unless you make a splash every now and then, you won't win shit.
Right now, we have the best chance in a fucking decade to win the scudetto.

Also, again, as I have taken great pains to state...WE AREN'T ASKING TO BREAK THE BANK.
We have three slots we need to fill that would put us in a better position to win for 2022.
Three. MAX 90M (this just in....three (3) 30M players would cost 90M :eek: )...but if we get stopgap signings, it could cost even less.
Are you really telling me that we couldn't get a Diego Costa? Just to be that CF goal threat that we ARE missing?
Honesty we can do it for less than 90M.
Kjaer's like moves on those key positions can be done.
Fuckin Meite gave us a good push & he is nothing more than mediocre.
Look @ Florenzi.
What bother me is that we arent even trying.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Let's put the romanticism aside. The 5m wildcard has been in play for a few seasons. Do you guys actually follow the process. The stadium won't be here until 2027, more likely 2030. The club has to generate extra revenue through player sales at some point. Kalulu, Fode, Pobega, Gabbia, Lazetic and likely Thiaw would be a collection primed to develop either at Milan or else where to maximize their values. They eventually earn a place in the first 11 or provide a nice return on the initial modest investment. Either way, Milan profits on their growth.
Or or ... hear me out ... we should learn how to sell players first ?!

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Who said this? :lol:
i went back 8 pages to find the post, i couldn't. i don't want to pin it falsely on someone. it was this morning.
i think the person was having a back and forth with @brk pointing the important pieces we've got just last window. and replied (more or less) that Tonali's deal was embarrassing

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[Fernando Polo and Shay Lugassi] Barcelona are set to close two shirt sponsorship deals. Spotify will be the main sponsor with a 5 year deal of 340 million. Polkadot will be the sleeve sponsor and pay 100 million for 5 years. The total figure of 85 million per year is the highest in world football.

bUt bArCeLoNa aRe sCrEwEd.....

• Star
Reactions: vB9

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
well, they lost almost half billion in one year
you think this is good for them?

About to sign the biggest shirt sponsorship deals.

At some point people have to realize that losses mean very little. Juve and Inter lost huge amounts and yet just made two big signings.

• LOL
Reactions: vB9

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Everyone from Sam to Leaf has to remember that our objective the upcoming years is to reach top 4, much like Arsenal. That's it. Words of Scaroni. Eventually Elliot sells us and the new owner decides what comes next

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
ronin, just stop bruh. please

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
The vision and passing on Adli is something else...and that is with some of his hair covering his sight. once he cuts his hair, gets a hairband or go for a ponytail...
GXUV.gif
there is only one way: the way of the headbanddownload.jpg

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
About to sign the biggest shirt sponsorship deals.

At some point people have to realize that losses mean very little. Juve and Inter lost huge amounts and yet just made two big signings.
Those deals won't even cover their losses in one year.
inter had to sell 2 best players
juve has sugar daddy, but even he won't be able to save them if they continue losing 100-200m every year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule