The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Botman is going to replace Romagnoli, which pretty much everyone thinks is an upgrade, except that wild boy Samaldinho.

The best part is he will be able to adapt to Serie A while learning from Kalulu and Tomori. Pioli isn’t going to bench Kalulu, boys, and I doubt he’s going to switch him to RB. These 2 fucking kids have dominated Serie A with their bro behind them, and that crazy Frenchman on their flank.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Botman is going to replace Romagnoli, which pretty much everyone thinks is an upgrade, except that wild boy Samaldinho.

The best part is he will be able to adapt to Serie A while learning from Kalulu and Tomori. Pioli isn’t going to bench Kalulu, boys, and I doubt he’s going to switch him to RB. These 2 fucking kids have dominated Serie A with their bro behind them, and that crazy Frenchman on their flank.
I’ve had lonnng post discussions on this subject a few days ago so I won’t get back in it.
But I just wanted to say, to his credit, Sam got off the Romagnoli defense team a while ago. The position was no longer defendable, publicly.
Pretty sure he still has a soft spot for him in his heart…but he keeps it in there.:winkani:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I, for one, will feel really happy to see Romagnoli lift the trophy because he has endured through the worst of times including having to partner with, and I’m sorry to use this language but there is no other way, that cunt faced Leonardo Bonucci.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm not against getting Botman per se, I understand that we can't go into next season with Kjaer and Gabbia as backups. I'm against moving Kalulu to RB just because we're making an expensive purchase. As things stand now, doing that would weaken our defense and especially our CB's. Botman will have to fight for breaking into the first XI.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I, for one, will feel really happy to see Romagnoli lift the trophy because he has endured through the worst of times including having to partner with, and I’m sorry to use this language but there is no other way, that cunt faced Leonardo Bonucci.
I’ll always give him the credit of being a real professional…
But With the twice than he deserves salary, it make “enduring” Tough times much easier.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Sure, seems like a really good dude.

It's almost fascinating how gracefully he's accepted being benched first by Tomori and then by Kalulu. Speaks to his character.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm not against getting Botman per se, I understand that we can't go into next season with Kjaer and Gabbia as backups. I'm against moving Kalulu to RB just because we're making an expensive purchase. As things stand now, doing that would weaken our defense and especially our CB's. Botman will have to fight for breaking into the first XI.
Yeah, I don't think Kalulu has much to fear. He's been our best CB since January. Who's to say he won't soon be before even Tomori in the XI?

There, I've said it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
fucking djuric bullied them but sure, no problem there i guess:proud:if you think their height won't get exposed badly in CL then you cannot be helped. a tall monster like botman is a must!
just imagine a defence of
kalulu—tomori—botman—theo
that's insanely good:fp:
This.

I guess milanMB missed Zapata’s clear header from last match.
I don’t know how good botman is, but he better be monster aerially.

Its time to use Kalulus extreme pace at RB. He is gonna be a unstoppable especially paired with Chiesa esque RW.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
What's funny, Kalulu is like a death sentence to captains. First it was Romagnoli and now maybe Calabria. :lol:

Speaking of that, who will be our next captain, if we consider that Romagnoli/Kessie will no longer be on the pitch + possibly Calabria on the bench? I think Theo is next in that hierarchy.

For romantic reasons I want Tonali as captain, but Theo was also very good in that role.
Kalulu has played all positions in defense, so let’s give him all the roles as well (captain, assistant coach etc) :proud:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I love Messias but let's be real, we need a huge upgrade. One of him and Saele has to be sacrificed.

Saele going makes sense since he is plusvalenza but the upside of him staying is that he's still young and can improve.
Messias on the other hand, we save money by not redeeming and just leave it at that. He's a better "offensive" player for sure but Saele if he gets his ass in gear like he did last season and the last couple games, can be a good rotation piece. He's older and has no value in us keeping him. Winning Scudetto is great for him and his story, but I feel he'd do better to excel at a midtable side where he can play consistently.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I said Kalulu can take the ball through midfield as he gains more confidence. He has been doing that the last few matches, and his interceptions leading to counters are just prime, man.

And do you guys remember the long ball hit over the top to Tomori yesterday? I was dying he was playing CF for a minute

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I said Kalulu can take the ball through midfield as he gains more confidence. He has been doing that the last few matches, and his interceptions leading to counters are just prime, man.
When Calabria was going through his delirium, Kalulu took the ball up a couple of times and Calabria stayed back. He could easily play either position comfortably, a true gem.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This.

I guess milanMB missed Zapata’s clear header from last match.
I don’t know how good botman is, but he better be monster aerially.

Its time to use Kalulus extreme pace at RB. He is gonna be a unstoppable especially paired with Chiesa esque RW.
No, I sharted during that event.

Kalulu doesn't have extreme pace (he's fast but Tomori is the one with the cheat code pace), he's a calm, confident and smart CB - that's his biggest strength. What we gain in the air with Botman we will lose on the ground.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Only way I'm down with moving Kalulu to RB is if gets the captain armband :o

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Noone's talking about Messias in starting lineup. He's a guy that has a lot to offer and can be a difference maker in games, he should not leave. What upgrade are you talking about, you think you can have a better option that will accept the bench? We're not Real Madrid yet, get real.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

He was unavailable for 1/3 of the season
Also that Spezia nightmare.

He deserves to stay

We have to choose between him and saele, leaning toward the latter because we can increase the budget with messias money

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I love Messias but let's be real, we need a huge upgrade. One of him and Saele has to be sacrificed.

Saele going makes sense since he is plusvalenza but the upside of him staying is that he's still young and can improve.
Messias on the other hand, we save money by not redeeming and just leave it at that. He's a better "offensive" player for sure but Saele if he gets his ass in gear like he did last season and the last couple games, can be a good rotation piece. He's older and has no value in us keeping him. Winning Scudetto is great for him and his story, but I feel he'd do better to excel at a midtable side where he can play consistently.
Yup.

I really appreciate Messias and his story is one of a kind. He's been valuable this season.
But if we want to progress in this rebuild we also have to get used to the mentality of top sport culture. Sometimes you have to let go of players to continue the growth.

It's clear we need a new starting quality RW.
Either Saelemaeker or Messias can stay as a backup. I'd rather Alexis stays as he is young and still has room for growth and resell value. As you said we also won't have to spend money on transfer fees for Messias either.

Messias is 31 yo. He has proven himself to be a good Serie A player and I'm sure he will be able to find a good club in Italy or elsewhere.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score

He was unavailable for 1/3 of the season
Also that Spezia nightmare.

He deserves to stay

one the other hand, business-wise: 31 years old, at the peak of his career, and it will only go downwards from now as a stronger rw will arrive, and he won't get THAT much playing time so this is the one and only moment we can still get a rough 10-15m profit out of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule