The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
But seriously guys, I'm also getting worried about the relaxed feeling we have in here.

I really really hope the players are as focused as ever and don't have our mentality. If they are like us, we're double fucked :lol:

Now I'm nervous about the players not being focused enough.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Watch this on repeat and watch a different player each time. You can see everyone’s personality in this one video. Messias emotionless. Saelemaekers a clown. Kalulu too cool for school. Maignan focused. Pioli the proud papa

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
But seriously guys, I'm also getting worried about the relaxed feeling we have in here.

I really really hope the players are as focused as ever and don't have our mentality. If they are like us, we're double fucked :lol:

Trust me, I'm sure the anxiety will settle in all of us in the next couple days when it sinks in how big the final match actually is. It's all or nothing. Damn. Now I'm getting anxious typing this :lol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
You are always going to need a bench, because players like Pancaro, Favalli, Brocchi, etc all played big parts to our success. I would quibble with Thiago and Dias, they are starters at their respective teams, while Camavinga is being groomed to be the starter at Real (ditto Rodrygo) but I'm not sure if you need "names" as much as you need players who do the job.

Bayern's success the last decade was built on free transfers and buying other big club's rejects, whether that was Robben, Gnabry, Rafinha, etc, so whether Messias should stay-or-not, that's up to the management and coaches, but, we need a starting RW. I think Messias can be a good sub, but, ideally, we'd be getting someone like Blas to backup Gabriel Jesus.
I meant players good enough to be starters so quality doesnt nosedive when starters arent available.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol Samp's starting CB got a red in the 94' because of an "argument"

ok

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The most important with Botman IMO is if he's a good passer. Neither Tomori or Kalulu can send that long ball, Kjaer is OK at it. This is one of the things we're lacking in our game.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
lol Samp's starting CB got a red in the 94' because of an "argument"

ok
Straight red too. Yellow I can understand if it was his second leading to a red but straight red? Either he said something really bad or... I won't say the other option since people will think I'm making up Calciopoli 2 conspiracy.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Same here. And I'm worried that I don't feel as anxious as I should. Fuck me if we're going to loose because of me I'll never be able to forgive me 😢

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Since we're all sucking our dicks (no homo)
Let me join in the love fest

This team is so great that Leao scored a fantastic goal but almost nobody else is talking about it (including fuckin Leao himself who might have forgotten his own goal :lol: ) because Theo's goal was such magnificent shit.

Feels great man 😍
The tackle by Krunic was Nestaesque.
The Messias assist for the opener was Messiesque.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

oh trust me

I'm anxious enough to make up for all of us

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Same here. And I'm worried that I don't feel as anxious as I should. Fuck me if we're going to loose because of me I'll never be able to forgive me 😢
:lol: i have the same feeling, feels like i'm jinxing it all

Jokes aside... relaxed Sassuolo with nothing to play for are dangerous!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
We have too many decent CBs but I don't want Kalulu at RB, always liked him more at CB and his potential there is huge.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The most important with Botman IMO is if he's a good passer. Neither Tomori or Kalulu can send that long ball, Kjaer is OK at it. This is one of the things we're lacking in our game.
Kjaer’s long balls is statistically one of the best in Europe.

Botman not as good, but better than most. His short and progressive passes, and successful passes into final third are some of the best Europe.

So not as many long diagonals as Kjaer, but a lot of the low, straight penetrative passes that we try to do sometimes.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
As well as a mid that can frequently play 50m passes. Like Kross does.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Loving to see Alessio smiling aswell. He deserves a scudetto aswell. He stayed with us through banter era so if it is to leave this summer..this is how it should end

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Kjaer’s long balls is statistically one of the best in Europe.

Botman not as good, but better than most. His short and progressive passes, and successful passes into final third are some of the best Europe.

So not as many long diagonals as Kjaer, but a lot of the low, straight penetrative passes that we try to do sometimes.
Passes and statistics, I don't like that combo, gotta look very carefully at them and compare to actual play. Don't think anyone's seen enough of Botman to know.

As for Kjaer, maybe statistically elite, but alas...

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Loving to see Alessio smiling aswell. He deserves a scudetto aswell. He stayed with us through banter era so if it is to leave this summer..this is how it should end
I too would be smiling if I was that kid in the group who contributed nothing but still got an A+

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I too would be smiling if I was that kid in the group who contributed nothing but still got an A+
That's harsh. He has contributed. Maybe not so much this season as before, but he's done a lot for this club staying with us during our worst. He was solid alongside Kjaer last season let's not forget. Sure, he has his weaknesses, but it's not like he's a shit player just because we have two world-class potential CBs ahead of him.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I could understand Cristante.

He's not bad, he's our youth player, would count towards the quotas, plays DM

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Also, why are we even considering Cristante?
exactly. accuracy of these things is below 5% ... most news shamelessly made up.

last week there were reports of Milan scouts at an Ajax game (?) ... a few hours later one of these guy recycled the new adding names of target to it.... like you can see he checked the 2 teams rosters and thought "who could Milan be interested in?" ... picked 3-5 names to spice up his tweet and create engagment...

it has become so blatant.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Tbh I think Cristante is better, neither is as good as Kessie.

But then we don't currently have a player like Renato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule