The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You forget that in modern football you can aim at the very top only if you invest adequately.
Now to expect that every season Maldini and the company will discover the new Leao and Theo is really rude.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Longo:
Redbird: In addition to the capital they invest, their strength lies in their operating methodology and, like Elliott, their disciplined approach to building sports activities.
When they enter, they significantly increase the reality they have invested in. Eg. one of their main contributions to Liverpool is data analytics, with cutting-edge technology to analyze player performance data and identify future talent.
Currently RedBird manages 6bn which will soon rise to 11, so it has the necessary capital to employ. In addition, their investors are among the most respected blue chip institutions in the US.
It also appears that they are regularly joined by co-investors who increase their availability considerably. In any case, RedBird would not burden the club with debt.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol bruh's are getting their wet, soiled knickers in a twist because they believed the Investcorp rumours and that Milan would become the next PSG. However, had those rumours not existed, I don't think that anybody would bat an eyelid to Elliott selling the club to Liverpool's minority owners.
What I don’t understand, and I don’t think I ever fully will, is why people are so taken by ideas that they conjure out of thin air. Half the people gushing over Leao were berating him just last year and even a bit of this for being too lazy, coming up with all sorts of lazy critiques. I mean was Leao ever lazier than the Niang comparison? Because, you know, black and lanky. Similarly, people were ready to write off Tonali and this team because they didn’t replace Haka—I can’t even say his name.

Investcorp comes onto the scene, has maybe a whiff of Muabadala around it, and people start fantasizing about a 300m mercato. It’s really weird.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Longo:
Redbird: In addition to the capital they invest, their strength lies in their operating methodology and, like Elliott, their disciplined approach to building sports activities.
When they enter, they significantly increase the reality they have invested in. Eg. one of their main contributions to Liverpool is data analytics, with cutting-edge technology to analyze player performance data and identify future talent.
Currently RedBird manages 6bn which will soon rise to 11, so it has the necessary capital to employ. In addition, their investors are among the most respected blue chip institutions in the US.
It also appears that they are regularly joined by co-investors who increase their availability considerably. In any case, RedBird would not burden the club with debt.

But I thought the world was going to shit.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Everyone here knows what they must do, personally, to ensure we are championship this weekend

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What I don’t understand, and I don’t think I ever fully will, is why people are so taken by ideas that they conjure out of thin air. Half the people gushing over Leao were berating him just last year and even a bit of this for being too lazy, coming up with all sorts of lazy critiques. I mean was Leao ever lazier than the Niang comparison? Because, you know, black and lanky. Similarly, people were ready to write off Tonali and this team because they didn’t replace Haka—I can’t even say his name.

Investcorp comes onto the scene, has maybe a whiff of Muabadala around it, and people start fantasizing about a 300m mercato. It’s really weird.
Ratbrain syndrome.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nationally only big danger are Juve at the moment, Napoli are in decline and Inter are living from their substance. For Serie A smart business is more than enough, to challenge for CL some big investments are likely needed.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
according to Reuters, the reason elliot refused to sell to investcor was because they wanted more payments in the future.
Festa IL Sole.

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Look now Investcorp buy Inter with Muabadala behind and decide to make their own stadium lol

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So the big arab "muabadala" money wasn't that big it seems? They couldn't caugh up cash now and needed to pay later? Is that what it says? Hard to understand what they mean by "wanted more payments in the future"

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so more mercatos without investment.
The test of your anger will be if we're able to hold on to Leao.

There is not much wrong with our recruiting, our results speak for themselves. Our ability to retain talent is big tho, Theo is an example of that too functioning.

We don't know what the wage policy will be yet with Redbird, but I don't understand how selling our most valuable asset strengthens their 1.3 bn investment.

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
I hope elliot see holes in RedBird's takeover bid and stay at the helm until we find a reputable owner with huge wealth, that or I hope RedBird go bust before they can even finalise the purchase of our glorious club

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would you look at that… now all of a sudden Investcorp looking shitty

We don’t know much ourselves guys come on we’re not professionals in that world, let’s wait for some actual facts to be released about this group

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Longo:

Longo trying to minimiz shit deal.
We will all cry if this sell goes.
Just read touluse mercato
So the big arab "muabadala" money wasn't that big it seems? They couldn't caugh up cash now and needed to pay later? Is that what it says? Hard to understand what they mean by "wanted more payments in the future"
But redshit taking loan from owners to buy and to repay in 5 years is ok.
Like Yi yonlong hahah

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Red Bird Capital becomes the favorite to take over Milan. In fact, your sale would be a step away. There would be an agreement for 1,300M € that could reach 1,800M € if a series of conditions are met. [Il Sole 24 Ore]

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
probably performance based payments. of course investcorp declined. those poor bastards cannot raise the initial sum in the first place:lol:

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope elliot see holes in RedBird's takeover bid and stay at the helm until we find a reputable owner with huge wealth, that or I hope RedBird go bust before they can even finalise the purchase of our glorious club

If a group with huge wealth eventually made a giant offer, then Redbird would sell to them as well!! Investcorp with the big transfer plans looked nice but Redbird also seem to know what they are doing in terms of sports management....

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yi Yonlong :lol:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Speaking about Liverpool, if we exclude Allison and Van Dijk, they brought very good players like Mane, Salah, Jote, Diaz etc for 40-45 million. Which is obviously not cheap, but in today's football it is even a small price to pay for such players.

Can we expect the same from Elliott/Redbird?

I don't mind their philosophy, but sometimes you just have to invest more than 30 million on a good player (it seems to be their limit) because you can't always find a good player for a small price.
And I don't like that we risked the whole season + scudetto because he didn't want to pay few more million for Faivre or Adli. It’s something I don’t like about these owners and I don’t believe this policy can succeed in the long run (especially if we want to be big factor in CL).

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Speaking about Liverpool, if we exclude Allison and Van Dijk, they brought very good players like Mane, Salah, Jote, Diaz etc for 40-45 million. Which is obviously not cheap, but in today's football it is even a small price to pay for such players.

Can we expect the same from Elliott/Redbird?

I don't mind their philosophy, but sometimes you just have to invest more than 30 million on a good player (it seems to be their limit) because you can't always find a good player for a small price.
And I don't like that we risked the whole season + scudetto because he didn't want to pay few more million for Faivre or Adli. It’s something I don’t like about these owners and I don’t believe this policy can succeed in the long run.
1000% agree,but they will try belive me ,they can buy messias or lazetic.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man, it will really suck to have a serious owner willing to invest heavily in data technology and other auxiliary services to strengthen our growth, and then have Toulouse mercatos.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If a group with huge wealth eventually made a giant offer, then Redbird would sell to them as well!! Investcorp with the big transfer plans looked nice but Redbird also seem to know what they are doing in terms of sports management....
howww

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Fuk off,

I had enough of this shit and i thought for a second we will have norlam owner.
d51.gifv

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Man, it will really suck to have a serious owner willing to invest heavily in data technology and other auxiliary services to strengthen our growth, and then have Toulouse mercatos.
and keep messias:head:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dear God,

1.3 b to 1.8 b that most be loan part interest hahaha bravo Elliot they are realy great at their work.
Fuck singer drop dead.
Ban is coming with this behaviour.

Calm down brother. Remember Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.