Week 38: CAMPIONI D'ITALIA: Sassuolo vs Milan 22/05/2022 18:00 CEST

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
That Mike save today was so absurd but we're so used to seeing that from him. When the world seems like it's about to end like it did this past summer we go on and win a Scudetto. Only at our Milan. $ to Mike, Ragnick to Pioli, from 05 to 07 final universe correcting itself. Only with our beloved club this happens. Have your 30 some odd Scudetti. Have your CL trophies over us. Only by God's mercy do you posses it for if God wasn't as merciful the red and black that he bleeds, football would be unfair. 2005 broke us. He knew he went too far and that's how we got our 7th because he couldn't have us in shambles like that. We may not own the most silverware, but we own God's team.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cEGv0j4.png

Radu jersey. My sides. :lol:
Brutal 😭😭😭😭

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Can someone share ridiculous FIF's moments here for us to enjoy?

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Gonna be that guy, but no he doesn’t.

Overhyped throughout his whole career sadly for us.

The minute he got on the bench constantly our defense improved tenfold.
Gonna be that guy, our defense improved after kjaer got injured.

ardezzo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini
You know, here in Indonesia the game played at 11 PM. So it ended up at 1 o'clock in the morning, added all the celebration and excitement I finally go to bed around at 2-3 o'clock.

So right now my head is spinning due to lack of sleep.

But that's fine, I've been waited 11 years for this.

FORZA MILAN
CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This felt like a long week in the build up to today lol. I don’t usually get nervous but maybe it’s because we sucked for the past decade so I forgot how it felt playing for something. Hopefully this is the start of great things again.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m going to miss Kessie. My anger got the best of me and I’ve said some unkind things, but he was immense these last few matches. I won’t forget that when it mattered most he fought until the end.

Milan hit its highest notes near the end with that Krunic, Tonali, Kessie midfield. It allowed Theo to get up and cause a lot more havoc.

He’s about 100x the loss that Donna + Hakan were, which is effectively zero, but still.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Can someone share ridiculous FIF's moments here for us to enjoy?
The usual coping statements. “Lucky”, “teams gifting us” “corruption” (one called for an investigation into this match)
Made me wonder how much we paid them to beat them.

But 1 took the take for me … he went waaaaay back…using excuse that even his colleagues have given up on

I screenshot it, then felt like it was not worth posting…but since you asked. Here, the most ridiculous 1 i have seen so far.

5B75E81D-ACED-46E5-BC83-3103EBE889DF.jpeg

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
I’m going to miss Kessie. My anger got the best of me and I’ve said some unkind things, but he was immense these last few matches. I won’t forget that when it mattered most he fought until the end.

Milan hit its highest notes near the end with that Krunic, Tonali, Kessie midfield. It allowed Theo to get up and cause a lot more havoc.

He’s about 100x the loss that Donna + Hakan were, which is effectively zero, but still.
Dollar loss is actually a gain. Hakan we could have still used him instead of useless Brahim. Kessie will not be easy to replace… almost impossible to take the ball off him (at least in Serie A)

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
how can I upload pics? heic is no allowed, when I convert to jpeg it is too large for the limit....
Help this brother out!!!!

Also, i cant see.tiktok posts and dont even appear to have the option to upload a video (of which some talk about)

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You know, here in Indonesia the game played at 11 PM. So it ended up at 1 o'clock in the morning, added all the celebration and excitement I finally go to bed around at 2-3 o'clock.

So right now my head is spinning due to lack of sleep.

But that's fine, I've been waited 11 years for this.

FORZA MILAN
CAMPIONE D'ITALIA
hi fellow indonesian, i'm from there as well but live on different timezone, i start the match at 12 PM, thank god, our boys destroyed Sassuolo early so i didn't miss goals and chances since i fall asleep around minutes 60 to 80

still feel sleepy today, can't concentrate anything at work, but it was worth it

FORZA MILAN !!

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dollar loss is actually a gain. Hakan we could have still used him instead of useless Brahim. Kessie will not be easy to replace… almost impossible to take the ball off him (at least in Serie A)
Hakan is just a stupid fuck. If he stayed, he finally won a trophy in his carreer, and then he could left the club for a new experience.
Kessie is not so hard to replace. Their are a lot players like him, its only fucked up we have to pay a bit money for a replacement.
But don’t forget, we still have Bennacer, Adli and Pobega coming back, also strong guys.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Alessandro #Costacurta to #SkySport "The big surprise is #Kalulu, I didn't think he could achieve this kind of self-confidence. A 21-year-old with that kind of read, I'm a defender who has been playing that role for many years."

Damn, huge props for Kalulu from Costacurta
Tbh, I think Kalulu is slightly better than Tomori now. And I'm not even joking

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh, I think Kalulu is slightly better than Tomori now. And I'm not even joking
They are both amazing in their own way. I hope they both stay with us for the rest of their playing days :)

Tomori is constantly bailing people out, but Kalulu is a rock on his side and reads the game + passes so well.

2 elite defenders in Italy. Who was better than Maignan, Tomori, or Kalulu in 2022?

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Funny how all the oants stayed on tho. Not the case of italian celebrations. Pitch invasions stole that kne as well prolly

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
They are both amazing in their own way. I hope they both stay with us for the rest of their playing days :)

Tomori is constantly bailing people out, but Kalulu is a rock on his side and reads the game + passes so well.

2 elite defenders in Italy. Who was better than Maignan, Tomori, or Kalulu in 2022?

that's how i see it too.

over the years, lots and lots of things accepted as facts are getting deconstructed (for me) ...
the most recent, 2 similar CBs together won't work. they've demolished it. if there's chemistry and understanding that's all.

i love it when one of them isolates a striker and the other one arrives and they together maul him, strip him of the ball, leaving him on the floor complaining to the ref (Osimhen, Immobile, Muriel and more)

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
hi fellow indonesian, i'm from there as well but live on different timezone, i start the match at 12 PM, thank god, our boys destroyed Sassuolo early so i didn't miss goals and chances since i fall asleep around minutes 60 to 80

still feel sleepy today, can't concentrate anything at work, but it was worth it

FORZA MILAN !!
Me too, go to sleep around 4 o'clock and had to wake up 7:30

But i still had that adrenaline rush, not feeling tired least bit (for now)

Schedule