Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I want to say this:

GRAZIE ZVONE BOBAN!!!!!

No one spesks about Zorro, but he did A LOT! Helped, suffered and was a scape goat TO SAVE PIOLI.

GRAZIE ZORRO!!!❤🖤
I try to mention it every time people heap massive praise on Gazidis :D

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
They knocked milan out in their last encounter
I could be Sam and rail about how the ref robbed us and Kessie destroyed them but...

Enjoy 7th :tongue:
- you know I love you

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Milan could be fined, as the Disciplinary Commission has opened an investigation into the insulting banners against Inter on the Scudetto parade, while Zlatan Ibrahimovic also mocked Hakan Calhanoglu.
Wotever the fine, we'll pay 3x over... let us insult mr simp sum more

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks everyone and most importantly thank you Milan- especially pioli, the way he has dealt with adversity (i,e from astoris death to our injury crisis and awful luck with refs) has been a lesson for me as well, and changed the way I have behaved in my life also- almost as if he is a role model for me. You probably have noticed my behaviour has changed since I have been paying close attention to how padre conducts himself. Love you all

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I like to think that the majority of the fans who act like complete dicks post scudetto on social media have simply missed the glorious berlusconi era and joined with Zlatan or some other player. I refuse to accept a noble club like ours can breed such people. I remember 2003 when I was jumping on my bed after experiencing the unmatched joy from the first champions cup in my fan life. I didn't care one bit about Juve, yeah I did hate Nevded but this everything was not important anymore. Their club wasn't important anymore, I didnt call my juve fan friends and scream at them to suck my cock, I was simply in love with my club and the colors and the journey. Now these guys act like abuse victims, which is quite strange since inter has always been our bitch and not vice versa.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think almost every regular player scored during this campaign, other than fringe players like Bakayoko and Ballo-Toure.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Neapolitan club prepares the incoming shots. Practically already made official by President De Laurentiis Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, Georgian offensive winger. Here's the second shot coming, it's Mathias Olivera . Left-back owned by de Getafe. The deal was found on the basis of what should be a loan with a redemption obligation of around 11 million plus bonuses.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Speaking to DAZN, former player Marco Parolo spoke of Pierre Kalulu as follows: "Kalulu is Milan's revelation player of the season.” :kalulu2:

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Rafael Leao is the third Portuguese to win a championship with AC Milan​

Before him , Manuel Rui Costa , protagonist in the 2003-2004 season, and Paulo Futre , the Rossoneri meteor who won the Scudetto in the 1995-1996 season with just one presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule