The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CDK seems like another Botman situation. Player likes Milan, probably even prefers the club, but that English money is too much to overcome.

No big deal, we have consistently missed on our plan As and Bs, but the strength of our scouting has shown through when we turn to players like Tomori.

CDK we hardly knew ye, enjoy whichever butt hole town Leeds is in.

(It turns out Leeds is in Leeds of all places).

I think it's different with CDK. He's already spoken about hearing that Newcastle is a depressing place. So he's definitely looking at the place and club as well. Also it's in the news that he's rejected Leeds. And Bruges is not desperate for money like Lille.

It would be different if Chelsea or PSG or Tottenham were after him. But with just `Leeds and Leicester as the competition and Milan willing to spend around 30 mil ( the Botman money ) then it should be Milan's for the taking. The loan of Ziyech should keep funds free for other transfers (5 mil loan fee for Ziyech, 15-20 for Renato / CM, 12-20 mil for defender and 30 mil for CDK )

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
the possibility of Renato here, with Rafa, 2 Mendes' Client made me sad that Raiola was not here to see us not only replace him but achieving success while dumping his clients who mostly have their careers in ICU.
too bad he can't feel that pain.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
nene-leakes.gif
Qaas the kinda ***** who watches The View and nods along :proud:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Paolo Maldini's new deal with AC Milan has been questioned. Maldini and fellow director Ricky Massara signed new deals to 2024 on Thursday.

But local journalist Fabio Caressa told Sky Italia: “It seemed forced. In my opinion neither of them were convinced to sign this contract. In the talks there were things he wanted to underline, Paolo is not someone who says things like that.

“He said 'yes we signed it, at the last minute', then if you want to make some interpretations there is a reference to the work done, to the lack of respect for the work done for these days of waiting.

“In my opinion there is reference to a relationship that did not start well with the new ownership because they probably also had contacts with the other possible buyers, who being less tied to the Elliott group perhaps would have had been happier to give Paolo a different position, I imagine.

“For goodness sake, nothing dramatic. He does not want to be a symbol and that is why he has never accepted any other position before: he wants to be someone who works. Then, by the way, having learnt a lot in these years he feels ready to have greater responsibilities.

“I've always said that Paolo Maldini is one of the pivotal men in Milan's victory, for a very simple reason: when you talk to the players they all stress that he was always there. That's an important thing, if your name is Paolo Maldini. I think this renewal was not handled well, it should have been handled with less tension."
2a83eeffa88d1952deb36c89a636705114210940.gifv

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He's apparently an AS Roma fan and obviously butthurt that his club is still shit. He's part of the anti Milan agenda who didn't believe Milan could even make CL, let alone Scudetto last year. He's not going to stop that agenda.

No fucks given here, really.
Its like these fucks in italy re refusing to accept we won scudetto and that we re pain in the ass for other clubs. Last loss against spezia. Stone cold defense with tactics unusual for seria a. Youngest team. But i love it. Let them think we rw underdogs agains.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
He's apparently an AS Roma fan and obviously butthurt that his club is still shit. He's part of the anti Milan agenda who didn't believe Milan could even make CL, let alone Scudetto last year. He's not going to stop that agenda.

No fucks given here, really.
Wot difference does it make if it was said by a admirer or a hater, its still true...

Paolo Maldini is one of the pivotal men in Milan's history. I think this renewal was not handled well, it should have been handled with less tension."

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would not sign Ronaldo, obviously with United and Juve it’s just not working. Great player still but he doesn’t elevate those around him, he is more like the last piece of the puzzle at this stage for him. A team like Chelsea or Bayern could use him more. But Jesus, did I see someone say no to signing him bc he doesn’t make runs as a forward? What?

Also obvious and easy yes to Neymar. People talk about the size of physicality of teams in the French league, maybe higher than in England. Neymar would probably get hurt less in Spain, Italy or Germany.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
CAM and ST, you psychopaths.
It would raise the level of this team by a hundred.
You will get lots of individual action leading to goals, but neither will improve the team. Of the two, the rapist at least comes through on key games, Neymar less so.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
Wot difference does it make if it was said by a admirer or a hater, its still true...
What part is true? Maldini signed but he is not happy? I doubt he would have signed if he was not convinced of the project, and that is ALL that matters.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Maldini gave an interview threatening to leave if his demands were not met... did not join Milan's management until he felt there was an appropriate role for him, and now you're telling me... we are supposed to believe that Maldini was pressured into something against his will?

Lol. Okay.

Thanks for making me want to watch the Godfather instead of do my work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule