The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Lost passport multiple times, banned on RnB multiple times (and using a new account)...

They probably wonder why someone who doesn't leave their computer except to go swimming even needs a passport to begin with. That's where their suspicion lies.
calm down James bond
u provide streams to internetforums 🤚

(ur on a list now too btw 🐧🦈)

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score

Teams sacrificing fitness and injuries by traveling for a few extra million is so short-sighted

These English teams are going to go through hell this year, 4 competitions and the WC schedule

It's for strengthening the fanbase in US. It's def for money, but it's anything but short-sighted.
People envy the "EPL money". Well this is in part how you get there.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's for strengthening the fanbase in US. It's def for money, but it's anything but short-sighted.
People envy the "EPL money". Well this is in part how you get there.
Well yeah, from a marketing standpoint it makes sense

Meant more so short-sighted in the scope of this upcoming season, prem players are going to be dropping like flies one month into the season

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Teams sacrificing fitness and injuries by traveling for a few extra million is so short-sighted

These English teams are going to go through hell this year, 4 competitions and the WC schedule

Its longterm plan. Epl money has to come from somewhere. We should do it next year with normal schedule and no wc.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

How many more years will covid be used as an excuse for bad games? :o

It is valid for a few months, not the almost whole freaking year.

Athletes improve their performance at a considerably small growth rate, but on a long term continuity (years)
But you know, doing nothing for a long time (a month, lets say) olus covid infection can literally undo years of work.

i'm just trying to show some sympathy for the boy.
He has potential, but i hope he's not at his limit yet

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Prem teams failing in Europe warms my heart

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
cleaned my house.....threw away my passport on accident..its now in a garbage pile somewhere...or maybe i lost it like 1 month ago idk...had a vacation planned...now im stuck till the 29th (btw in america it takes like 3 months for a new passport)

also ...it was my 3th time losing my passport
now im on a 'list'...whatever that means stupid old rude fat bitch...she thought im isis or something funneling terrorists to/from europe with my passports(wich is ridiculous..no isis member is even close to my handsomeness + height..gl pulling that off buddy👍)....anyway

Its cdk day... prepare the festivities
bring in the bellydancers (females only..sorry congo)

#YFConglomerate

I would hangout with you in real life.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Cdk living with Maldini since both his sons failed their ancestors.
Why couldn’t 1 of them at least be calabria level

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
can she play as a rw?
I hope so for him. Yacine is about to pull a Kalulu - coming in with rather low expectations, but not moving anywhere out of that starting spot anytime soon. I don't know CDK but it's gonna be hard for him to settle in a new team and outplay Yacine.

That being said, I already set my heart on Ziyech for that RW position. So... I hope they can figure something out 😅

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Pingu on a list too :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule