Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
Completely different times football has changed considerably since then and Milan has to approach its revival in a far more business savvy manner.

Imagine the cost of players of the talent of Van Basten, Gullit and Rijkaard etc in todays market. 😂
Add to that several other signings made during B&G’s great time in todays market they would be priceless.

CDK is a very positive step whoever else arrives will all be steps in the right direction. Milan are assembling a really good squad and will only get stronger.

The great thing is if MMM make a habit of signing/developing quality players for the team - they know they can’t suddenly stop they have to buy in or develop the quality assets to stay on top and ahead of the chasing pack.

Right now Milan are part of the chasing pack there will be a day when Milan will be out in front not just in Italy but Europe as well.
Don't get me wrong, I love what we are building right now, would not trade it for anything. I really think it is great, and we are building on solid foundations (rather than counting on the whims of some benefactor that may decide to pull the plug at any time).

But back then it was a magic moment, really hard to describe. And in the years that followed the magic continued and we were on top of the world for a couple of decades. It was football heaven. While it lasted.

In hindsight, the sobering experience of the banter era has opened my eyes to the underlying problems. It all boils down to a team managed like s**t and overly reliant on its benefactor. It all fell apart the moment Berlu stopped pouring as much money as he had, while other teams started to raise the bar on spending (significantly). So now I look back and wish we had won more trophies when we had the chance, and regret the fact that we did not use our massive prestige to build something sustainable. This is why the Berlu era is bittersweet for me right now, and why I love what we are doing.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Wouldn't be surprised if this news of psg and Renato is fake. The news is very specific about us paying more. Since when do we outbid psg. I think it is to make it look like there is competition because of the issue of Elliott and like being linked.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CDK seems like a wholesome kid. Reminds me of Leao bringing his family to the official signing.

Our starting XI going into this season is at least the best since Allegri’s first season. Perfect depth is difficult to achieve, but we will be close if we manage to sign a solid CM and CB. Renato/Chuk + N’Dicka/Tangana would put us in a phenomenal position.

Can’t wait for the season to start, I’m as excited as I’ve ever been.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
I found that we need "sales from saele" before making any RW signing is bit amusing

Forza Rossoneri

Milan Forever
Reaction score
It's all good. A good CM would definitely make it better.

But imagine this team playing their game on a good day. Can make you forget all worries and just be happy for 90 minutes.

On a side note, Diaz gets hated too much. He needs to improve for sure, team needs to win. But he also shows love and respect for the shirt. I like him for that. Hope to see better from him this season, love to see him celebrate.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Rebic is the only serie a player that cannot read or write
you-aint-got-no-manners-jared-lee.gif

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to @RMCsport Renato Sanches is divided between #Milan and Psg, he appreciates the two possible destinations and will make his decision once one of the possibilities becomes concrete

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
According to @RMCsport Renato Sanches is divided between #Milan and Psg, he appreciates the two possible destinations and will make his decision once one of the possibilities becomes concrete

I mean we have a deal in place with Lille and he knows how much money we're offering him so..how can it get more concerte than that?

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

How concrete does he want Milan as a possibility?!?
:ibramad:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Bro im not saying he cant learn it but
He just never had any reason to do so

He was busy enforcing his will on others by pure willpower and serialkiller stare
Nerds did his homework for him while he was assasinating people for balkanmaffia
First time in the history of humanity that someone made a "he cant read" comment into a compliment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule