The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fuck it I would take him, in my opinion, CF is our weakest position atm.
Giroud, Origi, CDK, Zlatan, Lazetic....too many CFs at the moment. Plus Depay earns way too much for our wage cap. Defense and Midfield should be our priority now.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
How the woke community didn't cancel us last year is fucking beyond me....

HZJB2GSMSVEPFPJTFMN3RXAKSI.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Can we lock this guy below again? :balo:

fode.ballo.toure.milan.ufficialita.2021.22.1400x840.jpg
Imagine if it said ‘Unchained’ :lol:

Reminded me of this bit from Norm

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Not convinced. I have been a Milan fan for a while, and yet I am rather bitter about the banter era, as explained in other posts. I feel like B&G brought us lots of trophies (and I am eternally grateful for that) but missed the opportunity to build something great. Instead, they set us up for a huge fall once Berlu was no longer capable (or willing) to fund the team. A better managed team could have won more when we had the chance, and could have also avoided leading us to mediocrity and near bankruptcy.
This is the only thing I kind of blame Galliani for (and I love him) because he knew Silvio wasnt going to continue to put in, he knew most of the kids weren't interested or outright wanted to be rid of Milan so he should've started the process even if it wasnt perfect but he tried the shell game with lesser and lesser talent.

They were both old heads incapable of changing but I would've hoped his love could've forced him to make better choices.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Very happy with CDK.

Sanches, Ziyech and Diallo and I think we'd be insanely good providing they gel.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
CF is our weakest position atm.
No it’s not.

Origi is tailor made for us.

The system will need someone exactly like divorck.

If we are to upgrade our cf, he has to be like origi but with higher ceiling.

No more primadonnas, we need players who will serve the system and not the other way around.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not convinced. I have been a Milan fan for a while, and yet I am rather bitter about the banter era, as explained in other posts. I feel like B&G brought us lots of trophies (and I am eternally grateful for that) but missed the opportunity to build something great. Instead, they set us up for a huge fall once Berlu was no longer capable (or willing) to fund the team. A better managed team could have won more when we had the chance, and could have also avoided leading us to mediocrity and near bankruptcy.
That's really not the point I was making. I'm not judging anything about Milan in my post...

I'm just saying that it's really weird how people will just erase years of their own effort in following Milan. Everybody here spent uncountable hours watching games, reading news and posting about it.

I mean, if you don't have any interesting memory to show for it (be it good or bad or comical), holy shit what a gigantic waste of time of your life.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I think people are sleeping on origi. He will probably score more goals than Giroud this season. I think he will be our CL hidden weapon

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No it’s not.

Origi is tailor made for us.

The system will need someone exactly like divorck.

If we are to upgrade our cf, he has to be like origi but with higher ceiling.

No more primadonnas, we need players who will serve the system and not the other way around.

Origi's numbers are OK when he played but he played so little it's hard to tell, and then he has 0 games with the team in the preseason so he will need like 1 month at least just to get in some shape. That leaves us with Giroud as our starting CF and Rebic as our next alternative...and I just don't see a 35y old Giroud carrying our ass in the CL, don't get me wrong I love the dude, he has so much heart and passion for Milan pretty much won us the title with that derby goal. But you don't go to the next level as a team with him and Origi as your only real CF options (not counting Ibra, Lazetic and CKD)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I think people are sleeping on origi. He will probably score more goals than Giroud this season. I think he will be our CL hidden weapon
Not only that, having a front line of origi, cdk, leao and a new Rw will make the interchanging very smooth and they will be very hard to stop since this will create tons of space pocket to exploit.

Origi is a missle, a very quick and hard to keep up with.

Goals will come, he might not be a prolific goal scores but he will serve a very helpful purpose in the formation.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We NEED a CB most.

If tomori gets injured, were not in great shape. Kjaer is great but we shouldn't rely too much on him at this stage, gabbia seems to be on way out on loan.

Diallo is the best pick imo. Tall, can also play wide and DM too, probably knows maignan and communicate well with him, young and experienced.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ADL is an idiot who keeps saying stupid shit from time to time

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We NEED a CB most.

If tomori gets injured, were not in great shape. Kjaer is great but we shouldn't rely too much on him at this stage, gabbia seems to be on way out on loan.

Diallo is the best pick imo. Tall, can also play wide and DM too, probably knows maignan and communicate well with him, young and experienced.
I think they will close a loan deal with someone, even if it’s acerbi ;)

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
He fuckin better

He is here to be more than he was at Liverpool. The people 'hating' are doubting he can be more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule