Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
that smiley suits you well, you were the clown trying to prove hauge had long season and was tired, and Pioli didn't freeze him and loves him to bits :lol: and you have the guts to talk this shit again
Sorry I was wrong that Hauge didn't play a full season (he did) before joining us, and Pioli actually hated him so much he actually tortured him in the dungeon below Milanello before forcing him out for plusvalenva. The exact same will happen with Adli because you said so.

I'm glad now that Hauge - who you had so many ideas for - is tearing up the Bundesliga. Oh, wait... why is he frozen out from Frankfurt now too?

(A helpful tip: don't take anything I say in the Commode seriously)

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Bakayoko could turn into prime Octopus Bakayoko, 17m would be a steal. But sadly, I think my hope that he could return to that was wrong.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
2nd half hattrick incoming

colombo-lorenzo-colombo.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Sorry I was wrong that Hauge didn't play a full season (he did) before joining us, and Pioli actually hated him so much he actually tortured him in the dungeon below Milanello before forcing him out for plusvalenva. The exact same will happen with Adli because you said so.

I'm glad now that Hauge - who you had so many ideas for - is tearing up the Bundesliga. Oh, wait... why is he frozen out from Frankfurt now too?

(A helpful tip: don't take anything I say in the Commode seriously)
thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind. Would help with other posters as well, good advice :proud:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I’m 100% sure I never said Adli will bench CDK. In fact between @Samaldinho and me in the pro CDK guy. I just think we’ll eventually want to play both and the best way is to have CDK on the right.
i agree. see it the same way.
but pointless to argue this right now... we just gotta let time settle that.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Oh my god...Inter is sooo good. Donkey will destroy this league. Inzaghi is world class.

:lol:
who's the dummy that said that? Noobzaghi has always been europa league caliber coach. Lazio was built for him, shouldve stayed

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't like when the second half is still measured in 45 minutes, it's just weird to me.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Am afraid you will have the same fate with Pobega.
Maybe. Hope not. I never said that he's some world-beater, I've been very clear about what I think about him, people are acting like I think he'll be the next Gattuso or some shit. I simply said that his best case scenario is Ambrosini, that more likely, he'll hover around a Brocchi-Cristante kind of player. Which is a solid, good player, but nothing incredible.

I wanted Renato badly. I'm really annoyed we didn't get him. I don't think we need another Kessie, we need someone more dynamic, like Renato, and apparently, Enzo, who seems like the real deal, and it's annoying that Renato uncertainty made us miss out on him, when it seems he really wanted to come here and his price wasn't insane.

I want someone in the Renato/Enzo style, not some Kessie-style DM.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Inter fans: omg Asllani, finally a worthy vice Brozo
Inzaghi: Ill sub Brozo with Mkhitaryan

:lol:
And play Hakan in the CDM spot. :ibralol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule