The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with bans but a general q for our esteemed mods: Now that gordon is finally fecking off, can we post his pics? Not now, later when he's officially fecked off.
He will keep haunting our legal department even if he is long gone im afraid :lol::head:

Perhaps we can find a middle way?

gordon-singer__01__01.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Ends at 2:19

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
boom-headshot-headshot.gif
@AC_Wesley

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1650405101952.png

This is cool, sort of. Stevan, in all fairness to him, didnt do much wrong... but I liked how Wes grabbed every1 involved in the commotion and sent them on a 3min fresh air walk.

No, no, missed Fabio... he shudve joined them.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1650405888745.png

I dont agree with the language used by Massa on Qass. Joy was right to take action.

Given the nature of season's closing... 2mts is too much, let the prick come for last few games... knock a month off, Joy. Pls?

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
View attachment 3387

This is cool, sort of. Stevan, in all fairness to him, didnt do much wrong... but I liked how Wes grabbed every1 involved in the commotion and sent them on a 3min fresh air walk.

No, no, missed Fabio... he shudve joined them.
feck off ya muppet

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
get a job wesley, a real job

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
That is correct. It is not allowed to be aggressive to other people on this forum.

people asked for more black and white and now they complain about more clear decisions

the irony

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So I was just wondering...

How is it "offensive language" to say that Jesus was LGBT? Offensive to whom? People who don't like gay people? I didn't call Jesus a ****** - you guys were banning people for using that word. Did people get banned because it was an offensive homophobic slur or the other way around. Is there something wrong with being gay? If I've understood it correctly, being LGBT could also mean that you have support for the community, not that you actually are gay, trans etc... Didn't Jesus love all his children?

What if I say that Jesus was black? Is that also a ban because of "offensive language" to people who don't like black people?

@AndreiX @joyrider @nonsonoqui you guys honestly agree with that ban? I know that Wesley got a boner for me (no/LGBT) and was just waiting to find a reason to ban me, but what's with you guys? I got banned by him for nothing a while back as well, but at least then one of you had the decency of removing the ban. I'm just asking so to know the rules, can one of you randomly just ban someone because you don't like them?

In that case, apologies @AC_Wesley, I repent and from now on I will only spread pro Putin and anti West propaganda. We had a good bromance with the RnB Twitter account and search party, but please let go of the anger or at least let one of the other mods handle my cases from now on.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
It was necro welcome back.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ban him all over again for that 1st q.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't think it should be bannable.

****** is a slur, banning for that is correct.

TestAccount123

Beginner
Reaction score
Unspoken mod rules. You look the other way sometimes to ensure that they'll look the other way for you

Police mods are the biggest gang

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
So I was just wondering...

How is it "offensive language" to say that Jesus was LGBT? Offensive to whom? People who don't like gay people? I didn't call Jesus a ****** - you guys were banning people for using that word. Did people get banned because it was an offensive homophobic slur or the other way around. Is there something wrong with being gay? If I've understood it correctly, being LGBT could also mean that you have support for the community, not that you actually are gay, trans etc... Didn't Jesus love all his children?

What if I say that Jesus was black? Is that also a ban because of "offensive language" to people who don't like black people?

@AndreiX @joyrider @nonsonoqui you guys honestly agree with that ban? I know that Wesley got a boner for me (no/LGBT) and was just waiting to find a reason to ban me, but what's with you guys? I got banned by him for nothing a while back as well, but at least then one of you had the decency of removing the ban. I'm just asking so to know the rules, can one of you randomly just ban someone because you don't like them?

In that case, apologies @AC_Wesley, I repent and from now on I will only spread pro Putin and anti West propaganda. We had a good bromance with the RnB Twitter account and search party, but please let go of the anger or at least let one of the other mods handle my cases from now on.
giphy.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
no actually not... I was just wondering
We are just fuckin with you :D

being 100% fair, I think your post is a respectful tone to it.

there should be a way for all of you to reach some level of common ground

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We are just fuckin with you :D

being 100% fair, I think your post is a respectful tone to it.

there should be a way for all of you to reach some level of common ground
Never meant any disrespect, that's probably why. Just wondering why they ban people because of personal reasons, and why the other mods don't step in.

But the silence is deafening, so either they know they were wrong or they simply don't give a fuck. Both are acceptable to me :D.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Mods, why don't you answer MB?

Schedule