Not open for further replies.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Wait so they switch SD as much as they switch coaches? :proud:

I would hate to be an employee in that team :lol:

They've never had one before until last year. Prior to that they had the CEO do the transfers with negotiators bit like G was with us but who was more hands on. But in Uniteds case it was a an accountant who helped broker the deal for the Glazers to buy the club. He was vice chairman before he got promoted to CEO. He isnt even a football fan.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I was wondering why Manure lost so bad and then I saw the lineup :lol:

K9bjvXo.png

ZERO tracking back, Eriksen as a DM, and Maguire at the back? De Gea needs a raise and mental health sessions
If you think about it, a large % of R&B want us to play this formation.... because they keep putting CDK, Leao, Adli and Origi in their starting XI.

In reality all we needed was a proper RW and a CM 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Leao was pretty bad today. The funny thing is that he worked hard. I hope it's not the case/contract negotiations on his mind
It’s the first game. First half ball was ping ponging on the right channel even Bennacer didn’t touch much. He will settle down once Sandro comes back. Krunic was playing like an am on attack and sprinting back on counter so Theo was more disciplined. Leao has that acceleration and is willing to work hard. He just have to extend and grab his ballondor or we are giving to Theo

We were playing 4-2-4 fantasia with messias doing nothing

Maxer44

Primavera
Reaction score
Man has 26 goals in 78 games for us in the league.
That's a goal every 3 games, even with his low output last season.

I still remember it was the last week of January, we were about to sell him after an underperforming first half of the season.
Then this happened.

Everyone remembers Theo's belter, but forgets who really won us the match that day.

Haven't heard it mentioned,but I honestly believe this to be the game that we had to win,as in I don't think we are the champions today without Rebic getting that goal.I don't think this team was outplayed more than a handful of times since that game,wich considering that before that game we were getting outplayed by pretty much half the league for almost a decade proves how important it is.That goal and his propensity to make juve his bitch everytime he faces them makes Ante a legend in my book already.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
4-2-3-1 works for us but sometimes midfield is so empty. I am used to clogging the midfield under Carlo or Allegri. Sandro needs to take his steroids to be hybrid between seedorf and gattuso.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Kalulu is better in anticipation

Tomori is better in aggressiveness
I find these hard to separate.

Like don't you need anticipation to be successfully aggressive, and aggressive to successfully anticipate?

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They've never had one before until last year. Prior to that they had the CEO do the transfers with negotiators bit like G was with us but who was more hands on. But in Uniteds case it was a an accountant who helped broker the deal for the Glazers to buy the club. He was vice chairman before he got promoted to CEO. He isnt even a football fan.

Wait so is this the guy that got Maguire for them? :lol:

Because it would explain so much lmao

If you think about it, a large % of R&B want us to play this formation.... because they keep putting CDK, Leao, Adli and Origi in their starting XI.

In reality all we needed was a proper RW and a CM 🤷🏽‍♂️

Honestly yeah. A RW and CM would be more than enough given how versatile this team is.

I know the season just started today but I'm already hard thinking of that second star :b:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Wait so is this the guy that got Maguire for them? :lol:

Because it would explain so much lmao

Honestly yeah. A RW and CM would be more than enough given how versatile this team is.

I know the season just started today but I'm already hard thinking of that second star :b:
Seems like I need to remind you of the importance of putting "no homo" in your posts (n/h)
IMG-20220813-WA0016.jpg

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Watching the game again. Kalulu snatched that ball at 28 minute. First half everything was from right Calabria Diaz and Rebic. Bennacer touched the ball 5 times but that pass to Messias over the top was some pirlo bullshit. Theo was so disciplined since he knew Franck was pulling the lever

Also Diaz release Leao on the first attempt by the time you dribble few times Leao might be offside

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
LoL. That's why I said calma.
If this is how they play against a newly promoted side who have 0 cbs, then I would worry about how they face a mid-table team.
Like...Udinese, right?

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Second half milan seemed like prime Tika taka pep fraud midget fc compared to first half where ball was moving up and down so fast.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Second half milan seemed like prime Tika taka pep fraud midget fc compared to first half where ball was moving up and down so fast.
Think I'm going to do a rewatch myself. With Yuenglings.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ads on a replay :lol: 'Murica

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Think I'm going to do a rewatch myself. With Yuenglings.
Yeah I am at 60 th minute since Diaz scored it has been boring. They are not getting any possession and we are not pushing. First half was sassullo on crystal meth weird part is left side wasn’t involved much

Tika Taka is cancer to football

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol the tackle on Davide is at minute 6, think the pen is at 11 or something.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whatever Calabria-Diaz-Rebic is called
I think I'd go with game-winning side of the formation myself. And add Messias to that. He had a great 1st half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule