• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Sucks for you I guess, for me it’s been one of the best world cups in a long time.
Good for you if you enjoy it. For me it's just not really interesting, don't really know why, I just don't care. It's the weird time of year and that it is in Qatar, also not many Milan players involved, there's many reasons.
It feels like with the last Milan game everything was over for this year, I somehow can't get excited for these games. I think France is playing tomorrow? Will try to not forget about it.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Can't wait to see in which way italian judges will save ladri this time. And I'm sure they will.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Scrolling down YouTube, run into this reel.
The first few seconds confused me and I know it would do the same to you.

Ps: when I post here the thumbnail’s different.
On YouTube reel, it starts playing automatically, so you first see the hoodie part.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scrolling down YouTube, run into this reel.
The first few seconds confused me and I know it would do the same to you.

Ps: when I post here the thumbnail’s different.
On YouTube reel, it starts playing automatically, so you first see the hoodie part.

Sure it does

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Julian alvarez + enzo = 33 million
Charles dk = 32 million

suicide-jump.gif

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
AC Milan and Bolton Wanderers mean the most to me. But I can still enjoy the World cup. Even if it is taking place in the winter.
zyzz-gif-26124752.gif

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you guys think we return from the break with a new formation or significant tactical adjustment?

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think serie A has been underrated. Papu Gomez didn't play for argentina when he was in atalanta and now he is starter for them.

Maybe Leao would start for Portugal if he played for Wolverhampton.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm thinking Padre asked for Sportiello. Reportedly last person to see Astori alive. I'm guessing Pioli formed a close relationship with him and trusts him completely.

I don't really have any impression of him as a goalkeeper. Anyone with a take worth mentioning?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm thinking Padre asked for Sportiello. Reportedly last person to see Astori alive. I'm guessing Pioli formed a close relationship with him and trusts him completely.

I don't really have any impression of him as a goalkeeper. Anyone with a take worth mentioning?
He's great as a backup. Much more reliable than Tata, and doesn't take up an all important foreigner spot. He's still just 30 so he can be a long term backup for us. He's a typical goalkeeper, not a sweeper or good with his feet like Maignan. His year at Fiorentina on loan with Pioli must have left a good impression. He was the starting goalkeeper for him all season.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
70% in here were frantic about signing CDK and arguing that we need to start spending big and paying over 30m for a small league player is fine.
People complaining about missing Enzo and co. now back in the summer: "We aren't a serious club, we aren't spending money on quality players."
Fast-forward to now when Milan spent big money on a player with massive upside in the future: "We aren't a serious club, we wasted money on this player instead of others."

They'll never be happy.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Do you guys think we return from the break with a new formation or significant tactical adjustment?
We return from the break and Pioli has a new wig just like Conte. He's been reading the forum all long and has taken this random criticism to heart (head)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
People complaining about missing Enzo and co. now back in the summer: "We aren't a serious club, we aren't spending money on quality players."
Fast-forward to now when Milan spent big money on a player with massive upside in the future: "We aren't a serious club, we wasted money on this player instead of others."

They'll never be happy.
Exactly.

We buy Enzo - "we're a poor disgraceful club, why don't we throw 100m down the toilet".
We don't buy Enzo - "We're a poor disgraceful club, why don't we throw money on this player"

This fanbase, as long as I have been active, has been permeated with absolute and utter cretins.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

They'll never be happy.

CDK signing is fine. He's a talented player The main problem was the total transfer funds over the last 1-2 years were too low. Milan should have bought Alvarez in Jan, and then Enzo and CDK in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule