The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15808)

yungfreddy 28-04-2021 17:05

bring back kaka sheva and every milan legend possible as coaches for our worthless primavera

also call every single out of contract player in the 5 top leauges and see who is useful available/unhappy
real madrid got kroos for free...its like they got 200 million for free with how much he has contributed

MilanFan89 28-04-2021 17:09

Imagine Juric as our coach next season. Next season is already a lost.

MilanFan89 28-04-2021 17:15

One journalist has speculated that AC Milan’s owners Elliott Management will be happy if the team doesn’t reach a top four spot.

Monday’s defeat in Rome against Lazio relegated Milan to fifth place in the standings. After being crowned the honorary title of winter champions, the Rossoneri risk not qualifying for the next Champions League which will have huge implications on the budget.

Leonardo Martinelli spoke about the Rossoneri’s current moment on Top Calcio 24 and revealed his belief that Elliott would actually be pleased if the team only make the Europa League.

“The club would be happy not to make the Champions League next year. It is true that the qualification would bring about forty million euros into the club’s coffers, but then there would be a need to make a team up to the competition,” he said (via CM.it).

“Not only that, the economic requests for the renewals of players like Donnarumma, Calhanoglu, Romagnoli, Kessie etc. would have to be satisfied. In the budget, it is no coincidence, they planned for the Europa League again. Ibrahimovic renewal? It’s a red herring: what should we do with the Sanremo presenter?”

doraemon 28-04-2021 17:20

Who is this "journalist"?

The reason is so absurd

Goodfella 28-04-2021 17:22

Distance covered
Lazio: 116.246 km
Milan: 109.609 km


7km difference. It's almost like they had an extra man. Very unusual, because usually there's only a few hundred meters separating the teams.

Lazio were at their best, whereas we had starters that couldn't even participate in group training the days before the match.
It's not an excuse for Pioli, because he had more fit players on the bench than on the pitch.

Fabio 28-04-2021 17:24

that spezia game really derailed our season

Mr. Milanista 28-04-2021 17:27

The Rossoneri were crowned Winter Champions in January, but if they miss out on a Champions League placement, they will become the first club to drop from first to fifth in Serie A history.

Damn reading stuff like this makes me want to lay down and cry

Mr. Milanista 28-04-2021 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanFan89 (Post 3275173)
One journalist has speculated that AC Milan?s owners Elliott Management will be happy if the team doesn?t reach a top four spot.

Monday?s defeat in Rome against Lazio relegated Milan to fifth place in the standings. After being crowned the honorary title of winter champions, the Rossoneri risk not qualifying for the next Champions League which will have huge implications on the budget.

Leonardo Martinelli spoke about the Rossoneri?s current moment on Top Calcio 24 and revealed his belief that Elliott would actually be pleased if the team only make the Europa League.

?The club would be happy not to make the Champions League next year. It is true that the qualification would bring about forty million euros into the club?s coffers, but then there would be a need to make a team up to the competition,? he said (via CM.it).

?Not only that, the economic requests for the renewals of players like Donnarumma, Calhanoglu, Romagnoli, Kessie etc. would have to be satisfied. In the budget, it is no coincidence, they planned for the Europa League again. Ibrahimovic renewal? It?s a red herring: what should we do with the Sanremo presenter??

:lol:

yungfreddy 28-04-2021 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanFan89 (Post 3275173)
One journalist has speculated that AC Milan?s owners Elliott Management will be happy if the team doesn?t reach a top four spot.

Monday?s defeat in Rome against Lazio relegated Milan to fifth place in the standings. After being crowned the honorary title of winter champions, the Rossoneri risk not qualifying for the next Champions League which will have huge implications on the budget.

Leonardo Martinelli spoke about the Rossoneri?s current moment on Top Calcio 24 and revealed his belief that Elliott would actually be pleased if the team only make the Europa League.

?The club would be happy not to make the Champions League next year. It is true that the qualification would bring about forty million euros into the club?s coffers, but then there would be a need to make a team up to the competition,? he said (via CM.it).

?Not only that, the economic requests for the renewals of players like Donnarumma, Calhanoglu, Romagnoli, Kessie etc. would have to be satisfied. In the budget, it is no coincidence, they planned for the Europa League again. Ibrahimovic renewal? It?s a red herring: what should we do with the Sanremo presenter??

completely false...maldini would actually kill whole elliot mgmt if true
also elliot is in the business of wealth creation...not wealth retention

yungfreddy 28-04-2021 17:34

how much did elliot make so far on the milan deal (whats the value now compared what it was - debt money)

prolly nothing

Congo Powers 28-04-2021 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo'82 (Post 3275166)

A rare double handshake, look how tender the embrace of paolo?s left

VultureSheva 28-04-2021 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by yungfreddy (Post 3275124)
Full backs dont exist anymore
If so show me just 1 player for a current top 10 club who u would identify aa a fullback

Serie A clubs play with 3 defenders. They have no fullbacks, but they don?t have 2 central defenders neither.

Defensive FBs are Wan Bissaka, Mykolenko, Kalulu. Just some examples.

VultureSheva 28-04-2021 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 3275176)
Distance covered
Lazio: 116.246 km
Milan: 109.609 km


7km difference. It's almost like they had an extra man. Very unusual, because usually there's only a few hundred meters separating the teams.

Lazio were at their best, whereas we had starters that couldn't even participate in group training the days before the match.
It's not an excuse for Pioli, because he had more fit players on the bench than on the pitch.

Leao only came from the bench, Ibra did not play.

Who you?ll blame? :lol:

MilanFan89 28-04-2021 18:11

Orkun Kokcu's father and agent, Halis-Sibel arrived today at Casa Milan. The player's representative spoke to Milan about the possibility of transferring his son to the Il Diavolo team.

[Gianluca Di Marzio]

VultureSheva 28-04-2021 18:11

Btw Kjaer does not cover much, this happens with old players.

Pioli want pressure and open football with old players, its not possible.

Kjaer 9.636
Gabbia 10.432
Romagnoli 10.045

beegees 28-04-2021 18:13

Some of us didn't need 1 and a half-season to recognize what a mediocre Stefano Pioli is.
Beneath his cloak he is just another deceitful untrustworthy incompetent coach.

#PioliOut

VultureSheva 28-04-2021 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanFan89 (Post 3275186)
Orkun Kokcu's father and agent, Halis-Sibel arrived today at Casa Milan. The player's representative spoke to Milan about the possibility of transferring his son to the Il Diavolo team.

[Gianluca Di Marzio]

16 games in Eredivisie, better sign Lokonga.

yungfreddy 28-04-2021 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanFan89 (Post 3275186)
Orkun Kokcu's father and agent, Halis-Sibel arrived today at Casa Milan. The player's representative spoke to Milan about the possibility of transferring his son to the Il Diavolo team.

[Gianluca Di Marzio]

if this is the type of people paolo is looking at ...we are doomed
BUT...feyenoord is in financial trouble and if he comes for cheap its good

cheap talent is always welcome
if he spends any type of money on this maldini is completely ******ed

Congo Powers 28-04-2021 18:19

https://i.imgur.com/Iuvf5g1.png

Rossoneri97 28-04-2021 18:20

I am starting to think Freddy sold his account to Vulture.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:48.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.