The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Matches (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Week 25: Milan - Udinese 03/03/2021 20:45 CET (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15793)

Nestafan 01-03-2021 14:22

Week 25: Milan - Udinese 03/03/2021 20:45 CET
 
No Ibra. No Hakan.
But more Maximum points please. Should be in confident mood after being the first team to defeat Roma in Rome this season.

Casualista 01-03-2021 14:44

Same players with Diaz in for Hakan and mandzu or leao in for ibra and we Gucci.

Needless to say the defense needs to be exactly the same.

VooDooDoll 01-03-2021 18:03

so for next games we have

-------------------leao/?
rabic/hauge--diaz/krunic--saele/samu

anyone from primavera?? colombo return :lol::lol:

Qaas 01-03-2021 18:36

Week 25: Milan - Udinese 03/03/2021 20:45 CET
 
I want these bitches DEVOURED

I WANT THE TEAM TO TREAT THEM LIKE WE PLAYING JUVE!!!

brk 01-03-2021 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casualista (Post 3253957)
Same players with Diaz in for Hakan and mandzu or leao in for ibra and we Gucci.

Needless to say the defense needs to be exactly the same.

I think it will be the same but with Romagnoli for Kjaer, and of course Brahim for Hakan and Leao for Ibra. I don't think Mandzukic is ready.

dcfcfan1 01-03-2021 20:07

Tbh Hague, diaz, samu with leao up front at worst should be enough, plus they dont have lasagna anymore. We cant give de paul that much space as we gave veretout in midfield though

Australiano1980 01-03-2021 20:59

I would go with Rebic and Leao up front.. no doubt.

fray 01-03-2021 21:22

I'd actually play Romagnoli for this one to give Kjaer a rest. Hauge needs some minutes too. He looks shot for confidence and a goal would do him wonders.

A bummer that Mandzukic is most likely out injured. This would've been an ideal game to give him a chance from start.

Neruda 02-03-2021 03:47

Need to win the next 3 serie a games we cant lose points anymore

Fuck udinese tho they?re always annoying to play against

Casualista 02-03-2021 04:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by brk (Post 3254025)
I think it will be the same but with Romagnoli for Kjaer, and of course Brahim for Hakan and Leao for Ibra. I don't think Mandzukic is ready.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/96d4...itemid=4152176

If kjaer needs to be preserved then it's time to reintroduce gabbia back into the team.

Gabbia and kjaer were excellent all throughout and kept plenty of clean sheets in the beginning of the seasons.

If gabbia is not ready then we shouldnt rest kjaer for this one. Don't want to lose momentum we built vs Roma.

Go for a 45-45 split between kjaer and gabbia in the worst case.

Jivara 02-03-2021 04:14

Donnaruma
Calabria Tomori Romagnoli Theo
Tonali Kessie
Saelemakers Diaz Rebic
Leao

Vamos conio!

Thenebra 02-03-2021 06:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by fray (Post 3254055)
I'd actually play Romagnoli for this one to give Kjaer a rest. Hauge needs some minutes too. He looks shot for confidence and a goal would do him wonders.



A bummer that Mandzukic is most likely out injured. This would've been an ideal game to give him a chance from start.

No tnx. Enough with this endless rotation.

Play our strongest lineup avilable.

We are at a critical point of the season.

Every point counts.

Bird 02-03-2021 06:37

Continuity is fundamental for CB pairs, especially in the beginning of a partnership.
We need the Ws to get some confidence back in the team.
Start Kjaer-Tomori for all games until Kjaer/Tomori is injured.

What is the point of resting Kjaer when we're nearing the finishing line of the season?
Every game should be treated as a final.

Donna
Calabria - Kjaer - Tomori - Theo
Tonali - Kessie
Saele - Diaz - Rebic
Leao

yonggoh 02-03-2021 08:59

We have to start our strongest xi. If the team is up 3-0 after 60minutes then some of the players can have a rest

Hitchens 02-03-2021 09:39

When is Mandzukic expected to return? What a disappointment his signing has been so far, I hope he comes out guns blazing after his injury.

Hitchens 02-03-2021 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenebra (Post 3254083)
No tnx. Enough with this endless rotation.

Play our strongest lineup avilable.

We are at a critical point of the season.

Every point counts.

This.

Rotation has hurt us. Choose an XI and field it until it bleeds.

Benz_1803 02-03-2021 10:04

I want effective 2-0 with kjaer-tomori in 1st half, and gabbia-rogmanoli for last 20 minutes, thank you!

Il grande Milan 02-03-2021 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitchens (Post 3254114)
When is Mandzukic expected to return? What a disappointment his signing has been so far, I hope he comes out guns blazing after his injury.

He really was a pain in the ass at juve

Goodfella 02-03-2021 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitchens (Post 3254114)
When is Mandzukic expected to return? What a disappointment his signing has been so far, I hope he comes out guns blazing after his injury.

I hope he's more rational this time.
His approach to the Crvena game was ridiculous.

He's 2 months away from turning 35, he hadn't played for a year, he had already had muscle-related problems since joining Milan, he wasn't deployed as winger or playing with passengers like Ibra and Leao this time.........why the fuck was he rushing back to our box during open play as soon as Crvena had the ball?
Not only did he tire himself out quickly, and injure himself, he was missing as targetman when we recovered the ball.

I don't like the Ibra approach, but he's the extreme opposite of Ibra.
We need something in between. I hope he has the awareness to realize this.

VultureSheva 02-03-2021 12:18

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EveTsnsXUAQ_Pcp.png


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:14.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.