The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Beemer 19-08-2007 06:36

None taken, Jasper. :) I went off topic because there were no relevant threads to discuss the two at the time.

Besfort 06-09-2007 13:09

I would suggest to make atza|milanist as moderator of SAPL.
He is counting the points and doing all the stuff there.

Milanista10 07-09-2007 00:00

I agree with besfort..

Sasha 07-09-2007 03:47

Hey David did you forget to do a backup? It looks like we lost a couple days worth of posts...

David 07-09-2007 14:56

How so?

Sasha 08-09-2007 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
How so?

My mistake... All is fixed...

Besfort 08-09-2007 16:50

I think im beign pathethic about insisting on making Atza a moderator on SAPL, but it would be much better 'cause Milan_my_love was not online a long time ago, so he (Atza) is doing everything there, opening threads,counting points etc...
I know he can do it also without beign a Moderator but maybe he'll fix some unnecessary threads to delete them or whatever.

Beemer 19-09-2007 18:24

Is anyone's access to the forums cutting out occasionally besides mine?

Jasper 19-09-2007 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWTaylor

Had to shoot one refresh ATM but nothing serious:)

David 19-09-2007 18:49

I'm aware of it. Nothing serious, it should be fixed shortly. Just hit refresh if it happens.

Sasha 19-09-2007 19:33

Everything is ayokay here! :)

Kyara 19-09-2007 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWTaylor

*Raising her hand*

Beemer 20-09-2007 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyara
*Raising her hand*

High five! :)

Jasper 20-09-2007 17:26

Suggestion - How about making Introduction section something like Members lounge. So that it can be more active as well as we could get off few threads from the endless black hole of offtopic. Like the trips threads and 'tell me something about yourself', 'Happy birthday' etc.

What do people think?

crazymilangirl 20-09-2007 18:45

^its a good idea imo, that way we'll have a subforum we can use more. So in a way, it would be a extension of the offtopic but i think its a good idea. :D

Can i make a suggestion: (because im waiting to eat so i have coconut insults and heaps of suggestions, i think youd be better off with the suggestion )

anyway, can we please (pretty please with a cherry on top) have a thread about politics? I mean, i know why we dont have it here now etc but it shouldnt be against the rules to sometimes talk about it. And i think some members who are "quiet" now would be more active. If anyone is afraid of it totally taking over the forum--> example: people dragging discussions to other threads then they have no reason. I hope people are mature enough to keep everything where they belong and we can have like a "mod" especially for that thread and whoever takes the discussion or crosses a certain line should get banned. Cause im guessing they werent mature enough to begin with.

It would "Spice up" the offtopic section and just make the forums more interesting, please santa? :angel:

i guess if you( the almighty david) say that you'll maybe consider it then other members can say what they feel about it before we actually open a thread like that. It would be a great way to get rid of immature members ( :D)

ah well, i tried and i dont know if anyone has tried before but i did and if jaspers wish for a extension of the offtopic is granted then i see more reason why this suggestion should be considered cause we'd have a place for that stuff. And the forum needs something new..either the politics thread or a new look

lol..atleast i tried. Now let me hear it, people...( yes, you may call the suggestion stupid)

Jasper 20-09-2007 18:54

My 2 cents about that:

Problem with politics is that it would get too heated at some point and the grudge between 2 different opinions would carry out to other threads. Of course this might happen in every discussion but politics isn't that easily overlooked as other speculations.

crazymilangirl 20-09-2007 21:41

^I know, i know.. i guess im being too gulliable ( not sure abt the spelling and really sleepy too) when i say that i trust people wont take it out of the thread. But trying never really hurt anyone, you know.
I agree that politics might hurt some sensitive souls but its just really awesome. I mean, ive seen some of the discussions in the " to our friends in the war" or " virginia tech" and i think most members here will be able to have a sensible, adult discussion besides its really really fun :D

Lol, well thanx for your comment. I guess deep down you're right and i know it lol but fingers crossed that david will consider it or others (the shy ones) will comment here so we can see what the majority wants.

Beemer 21-09-2007 04:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Suggestion - How about making Introduction section something like Members lounge. So that it can be more active as well as we could get off few threads from the endless black hole of offtopic. Like the trips threads and 'tell me something about yourself', 'Happy birthday' etc.

What do people think?

That's a good idea. That way, members can freely chat with others and just say whatever's on their mind. Sometimes it's tough to bring up a topic of conversation without having to open a new thread.

Besi 22-09-2007 12:18

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...aka/stupid.jpg

It's probably Farouk .. yesterday he made a fake email and came to my MSN acting like David.. poor guy .. he is in need for medics + urgently visit to psychiater..

zZ[-_-]Zz 22-09-2007 12:32

Forza Milan...