The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

masterofnaiads 19-06-2011 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1028866)
99% of them are web addresses of forum spammers. Then there's tutto sport and a few nicknames like "an shit" or "shit legri". That's about it.

Thanks :beer:

David 19-06-2011 21:09

Ashish's post was quite clear - I guess he knows it himself - it's not up to debate, so I'm not posting it here so we could split a hair in four for another 10 pages.

fredrik9 19-06-2011 21:29

Well, Ashish attacks me constantly as well. I haven't addressed him or replied to any of his posts in a long time, but still he succeeds to constantly mention that he'd like to "beat my ass all the way to Siberia" etc.

I haven't reported him, but the ban is welcome.
His parents should give him a serious spanking.

hdcantona 19-06-2011 21:32

Ashish's ban is 2 weeks btw for whoever it was that asked.

Fiero 19-06-2011 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1029232)
Well, Ashish attacks me constantly as well. I haven't addressed him or replied to any of his posts in a long time, but still he succeeds to constantly mention that he'd like to "beat my ass all the way to Siberia" etc.

I haven't reported him, but the ban is welcome.
His parents should give him a serious spanking.

Weren't you the guy that complained about Eccolo when he talked about you when you were banned? :lol:

You then responded by giving him the worst of insults, saying that he is a spineless son of a bitch, amongst other things. So... what does that make you? :lol:

fredrik9 19-06-2011 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1029247)
Weren't you the guy that complained about Eccolo when he talked about you when you were banned? :lol:

You then responded by giving him the worst of insults, saying that he is a spineless son of a bitch, amongst other things. So... what does that make you? :lol:

Are you serious? I said the ban was welcome. Because of insults which are here on the forum, black on white. That's all.

Fiero 19-06-2011 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1029254)
Are you serious? I said the ban was welcome. Because of insults which are here on the forum, black on white. That's all.

So you complained that Eccolo talked about you when you couldn't respond, then you do the same to Ashish. Interesting.

Plus "his parents should give him some serious spanking" is hardly a compliment. You probably wouldn't have said that when he was here, and now when he can't respond you do so. The same thing you whined about for ages when you were back from your ban. Real classy.

I don't like to generalize, but it seems that nothing good comes out of you.

Ash 19-06-2011 21:57

To be honest, I dont even know why anyone would take Ashish's insults seriously. I for one have come to expect them as his normal style of posting and cant give two shits about it to be fair...

MilanMB 19-06-2011 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1029265)
To be honest, I dont even know why anyone would take Ashish's insults seriously. I for one have come to expect them as his normal style of posting and cant give two shits about it to be fair...

+100000000000000000

ashish is a kind person, he doesn't mean anything when he "insults". If people can't get his jokes it should be their problem.

Pathetic ban tbh. Sasha is really a little bitch if he reported him for insults... no surprise though.

fredrik9 19-06-2011 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1029262)
So you complained that Eccolo talked about you when you couldn't respond, then you do the same to Ashish. Interesting.

Plus "his parents should give him some serious spanking" is hardly a compliment. You probably wouldn't have said that when he was here, and now when he can't respond you do so. The same thing you whined about for ages when you were back from your ban. Real classy.

I don't like to generalize, but it seems that nothing good comes out of you.

There's nothing to respond to. If I'd say he is not who he claim he is, or come up with some other lie about him as a person, that would be different. Now I merely stated a fact. But I don't think he should've been banned for that, I take that back. Why he was banned I don't know. As for Eccolo, what he/she did was extremely low and I stand by everything I've said about that earlier. And this was my last post on the subject.

drucurl 19-06-2011 23:50

Regardless of whether he deserved it or not I do not wish to comment. However it's disgraceful that some ppl who toss just as much shit as the posters whom they insult- can't take it and run off crying to the mods. Apparently the rules suddenly exist when they are wronged.

It's no coincidence that the two biggest snitch bitches (fiero and MilanMB) are always harassing people :proud: Oh and don't bother guys you are both on my ignore list :cool:

Bitch move overall and I hope you had good reasons Mikey. Tbh I prefer to defend myself and get banned than to go rat out another forumer. This is one thing I'll always respect Fred for. He tells you to your face

manutd fan 19-06-2011 23:51

Why do people use the ignore list?

Sage 19-06-2011 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1029370)
Why do people use the ignore list?

to block the mean people :(

Pedro 19-06-2011 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1029370)
Why do people use the ignore list?

Because not all trolls get banned.

manutd fan 20-06-2011 00:00

Out of interest who has "ignored" me? (someone please quote this post so they can see it).

I reckon Madridista has...

Fiero 20-06-2011 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1029372)
to block the mean people :(

:lol:

You've got to love though the ones that "ignore list" some members then talk shit about them. This way they can't read their replies! :lol:

Some people are sooooooo sad and butt-hurt.

100% sure that dru will see this post anyway. And then he'll either:

a) Ignore it and feel sad and weak inside.

or

b) Respond by a bunch of insults and weird non-existing theories, giving a silly excuse as to why he "accidentally" read the post (like anyone cares :lol:), which ends by him looking like the ultimate nice guy who did no wrong yet is always blamed for everything. :lol:

hdcantona 20-06-2011 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1029378)
Out of interest who has "ignored" me? (someone please quote this post so they can see it).

I reckon Madridista has...

there you go.

I'm not on anybody's ignore list :proud:

Fiero 20-06-2011 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1029376)
Because not all trolls get banned.

I agree. We have a Swedish one and another from Trindad.

But why ignore them, though? They're unimportant.

Madridista 20-06-2011 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1029378)
Out of interest who has "ignored" me? (someone please quote this post so they can see it).

I reckon Madridista has...

I don't use the ignore or report functions. They are ridiculous. If I want to ignore someone I just wont reply to him and I don't care enough to report anyone. its a fucking football forum, I'm only hereto talk football. people take this way to seriously.

although why would you think I ignored you? Craving for my attention?:lol:

Fiero 20-06-2011 02:54

Shouldn't Madridista be banned from El Shaarawy's thread (hence, all of the transfers forum)?

His trolling is far worse than what Sage was banned for (simple jokes) but he hasn't exceeded drucurl yet, I don't think anyone could. :lol:

14 posts of trolling-nonsense-annoying bullshit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1026897)
He won't get a game here + Merkel is better. Waste of a signing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1027106)
Guy won't get a game, just like Didac Vila, Taber Viudez, Adyiah and the rest of the 'hopeful' youngsters never did. Please, this is Milan. Playing decent against youth sides or Serie B sides doesn't make you good enough. There is nothing special about this guy, Merkel looks much closer to a finished product than him and he should have built on last years experience, not sell him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1027128)
this looks like macedonian league to be honest. crap

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1027525)
Its laughable how people justify giving up one of Milan's biggest talents who proved he can cut it for Serie a for some lightweight just because he scored a few goals in a crap championship. Instead of keeping Merkel and molding him into a star Milan go on another ridiculous adventure such as those of Adyiah, Grimi, Aubameyeng and the other waste they have bought just because they are young.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1027913)
Yeah, and youtube comps is supposed to give you the positive side of a player. Speaks volumes about him then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1028958)
Two assists in 25 games. Fantastic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1029053)
and in serie b too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1029208)
Hate to say I told you so.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1029365)
lol I just hate people who look stupid.

btw its not trolling, its learning from experiences such as Adyiah, Didac Villa, Grimi, those uruguayan dumbfucks and the list goes on. I mean people should have figured out the pattern already instead of jerking off to every next youth prospect. And I'm not overrating my favorite players, they are actually underrated so I'm here to spread some truth to the ignorant masses.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1029322)
The girl looks pretty dumb to be honest. even though those are some serious juggs with great use of gravity effects

Back to El Sharawi: he wont get a game for Milan next term (prophecy)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1028166)
Watching those videos, I'm thinking Milan should have bought Erli Pupi Cupi

Why do we have to put up with this?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:12.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.