The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

manutd fan 20-06-2011 02:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1029437)
I don't use the ignore or report functions. They are ridiculous. If I want to ignore someone I just wont reply to him and I don't care enough to report anyone. its a fucking football forum, I'm only hereto talk football. people take this way to seriously.

although why would you think I ignored you? Craving for my attention?:lol:

It's called perception. I never was any good at predictions (according to Kalac :rolleyes:).

Sasha 20-06-2011 03:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1029270)
Pathetic ban tbh. Sasha is really a little bitch if he reported him for insults... no surprise though.

:lol: art thou angry?

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e59/beyster/brush.gif

Madridista 20-06-2011 03:05

lol fiero, you deserve to get your request granted for all the effort you put into that. I don't know how will I sleep when Im banned from the transfer forum (I mean all the Fabregas news Ill be missing), but I'll take some comfort knowing that youre happy to see the Sharawi thread clean from any doubters. :lol:

sushanmilano 20-06-2011 03:08

did ashish get banned for making some indian insult on me?:lol: i dont think he meant badly. he is also an indian so i didnt think it counts:tongue:

Fiero 20-06-2011 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1029457)
lol fiero, you deserve to get your request granted for all the effort you put into that. I don't know how will I sleep when Im banned from the transfer forum (I mean all the Fabregas news Ill be missing), but I'll take some comfort knowing that youre happy to see the Sharawi thread clean from any doubters. :lol:

Doubters = Okay.

Trolling = Not.

There wouldn't be a problem if you actually had any valuable points to back your claims, or made any sense according to anybody else but yourself. Or shut up.

Sasha 20-06-2011 03:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushanmilano (Post 1029460)
did ashish get banned for making some indian insult on me?:lol: i dont think he meant badly. he is also an indian so i didnt think it counts:tongue:

From what i remember it was during the back and forth you had with him in the hamsik thread. Whether or not it was directed at you i don't remember.

manutd fan 20-06-2011 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 1029453)

:lol: :thumbsup:

KujaIX 20-06-2011 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 1029392)
there you go.

I'm not on anybody's ignore list :proud:

Because you're a moderator...

I'm on Jasper's if he hasn't yet changed things or wasn't lying.

Az. 20-06-2011 09:25

The ignore list is the most pointless function ever,well not the most pointless but its up there in the top 5.Chances are the post you dont wanna see from a person are low,cause someone is bound to quote them.

I dont think im on anybody`s,im to awesome to be :D

Jasper 20-06-2011 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1029370)
Why do people use the ignore list?

To save time/scroll. Some users are such a waste of time. Some just never say anything you didn't know yet.

Charbel 20-06-2011 11:48

Can there be this " thank you " option button or something like that? It would avoid a lot of + 1s and would put more room for actual discussions.

Mr. Milanista 20-06-2011 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1029616)
Can there be this " thank you " option button or something like that? It would avoid a lot of + 1s and would put more room for actual discussions.

Forza Merda forums? :D

Charbel 20-06-2011 12:22

No actually, most forums I've seen have that option.

hdcantona 20-06-2011 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1029519)
Because you're a moderator...

Was hoping nobody would say that...

I like to think nobody would ignore me even if they could :o

Madridista 20-06-2011 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1029616)

I suggested the post rating before, but people dismissed it because they somehow managed to argument that it would decrease the quality of the forum:fp:

I don't like the thank you option because it reminds a lot to Inter's forum and that forum looks like las vegas with all the options and unnecesary flashy stuff

Ash 20-06-2011 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1029681)
I suggested the post rating before, but people dismissed it because they somehow managed to argument that it would decrease the quality of the forum:fp:

I don't like the thank you option because it reminds a lot to Inter's forum and that forum looks like las vegas with all the options and unnecesary flashy stuff

It also happens to be fuckin' ******ed. Those idiots actually have a separate thread for each team that they hate and insult anyone to kingdom come if anyone doesnt agree with their hatred...

Plus they think it's fuckin' cool to have ******ed nicknames for their rivals...

Basically in their philosophy, you aint an Inter fan if you dont:

Hate Barcelona
Hate Milan
Hate Juventus
Hate Carlo Garganese
bla bla bla

Plus, the levle of racism tolearated at that forum is unbelievable. There is a dude over there known as Irricudibili88 (some may know him over here as Lucky) who is a massive racist, but is actually delusional enough to think he aint one. The guy's got multiple bans for yet he keeps repeating it. One would think racism would lead to a permaban?

Madridista 20-06-2011 13:38

Well I don't know the Inter forum that well, but it has a bit too many gadgets for my taste.

KujaIX 20-06-2011 14:36

If we had a rating system then you could see posts like Congo going "Allegri 2 2 2 handsome <insert 5000 smilies>" being rated higher than other things.

That's my only qualm; it'd be more of a popularity contest than anything else. If it's possible to say "1 user liked this" or whatever, instead of a name, then I'm all for it.

Madridista 20-06-2011 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1029706)
If we had a rating system then you could see posts like Congo going "Allegri 2 2 2 handsome <insert 5000 smilies>" being rated higher than other things.

That's my only qualm; it'd be more of a popularity contest than anything else. If it's possible to say "1 user liked this" or whatever, instead of a name, then I'm all for it.

So? I'd rate congos post too. Its an objective evaluation on the post if the majority like it. At the same time, real quality posts will also be rated. Many times I would have liked to have the option to rate gaizka's posts.

If anyone will suffer from a rating system its me:lol: but that doesn;t mean its necesarrily bad.

KujaIX 20-06-2011 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1029715)
So? I'd rate congos post too. Its an objective evaluation on the post if the majority like it. At the same time, real quality posts will also be rated. Many times I would have liked to have the option to rate gaizka's posts.

If anyone will suffer from a rating system its me:lol: but that doesn;t mean its necesarrily bad.

You won't suffer most. Everyone has haters... even me! And that's a shock, isn't it. :D

I just would prefer to keep it anonymous, even though we'll get the inevitable "Haaa hhaa Congozz I loiked yur postss!! :lol: :lol: Lololol" and the incriminating 1 to go with it.

And I'm not aiming anything at Congo, he just seems to be the most popular here and his name came to my mind then.