The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

David 20-01-2012 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1205632)
But! If banning Fredrik from the Pato thread would mean me being banned from the Ibra thread then I'm all for it.

If Fiero agrees getting banned from the Football forum (Barca thread) as well then we're all set.

Let me know.

KujaIX 20-01-2012 20:09

So me banned from Ibra thread, Fred banned from Pato thread and Fiero banned from Barca trolling thread? That should be okay..

Pedro 20-01-2012 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1205643)
If Fiero agrees getting banned from the Football forum (Barca thread) as well then we're all set.

Let me know.

You mean his own anti-Barça thread? Just close it then.

fredrik9 20-01-2012 20:14

You fucking gossip girls.

Ban everyone. Best way to avoid conflict.

.A.K. 20-01-2012 20:21

boring people always looking for peace and harmony

Ash 20-01-2012 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1205632)
But do I troll?

No.

Do I go around posting pictures and jokes which are hardly relevant at all? No.

Fredrik does.

But! If banning Fredrik from the Pato thread would mean me being banned from the Ibra thread then I'm all for it.

Are you really asking that question? :lol:

You have made your feelings regarding Ibra pretty much clear and considering you are the second highest poster in his thread after Fredrik, yea you troll...

KujaIX 20-01-2012 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1205679)
Are you really asking that question? :lol:

You have made your feelings regarding Ibra pretty much clear and considering you are the second highest poster in his thread after Fredrik, yea you troll...

What?

I hardly troll.. I enlighten people when they need enlightenment.

People say Ibra is a better finisher than Pato. I kindly correct them. People say Ibra is the best player in the world. I correct them. People say the team isn't built around Ibra. I correct them.

I do not troll.

How many posts do I have in his thread? Do account for the fact that I was the highest poster by a lot during the transfer saga, and up until about January of 2011.

I have like 750... that's like around 300 made since we bought him... don't be crazy.

.A.K. 20-01-2012 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1205689)
What?

I hardly troll.. I enlighten people when they need enlightenment.

People say Ibra is a better finisher than Pato. I kindly correct them. People say Ibra is the best player in the world. I correct them. People say the team isn't built around Ibra. I correct them.

I do not troll.

How many posts do I have in his thread? Do account for the fact that I was the highest poster by a lot during the transfer saga, and up until about January of 2011.

I have like 750... that's like around 300 made since we bought him... don't be crazy.

i love that line

fredrik9 20-01-2012 20:54

Kuja, you are a troll.

Congo Powers 20-01-2012 21:00

actually he's a martyr.

fredrik9 20-01-2012 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1205719)
actually he's a martyr.

Tortured by Ibra. Just like Pato. And JFK. And Martin Luther King. And John Lennon. All Ibra. Well... a couple of them me. But mostly Ibra.

Fiero 20-01-2012 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1205643)

Let me know.

Hahahaha well played, sir. :D

What do you think guys? Should I take one for the team?

[suck up]PS- I only opened the Barca thread after I asked you! :tongue:[/suck up]

Goodfella 20-01-2012 21:12

Kuja makes me love Ibra.

KujaIX 20-01-2012 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1205736)
Tortured by Ibra. Just like Pato. And JFK. And Martin Luther King. And John Lennon. All Ibra. Well... a couple of them me. But mostly Ibra.

Yeah... but no.

Ibra would be fine if he didn't have such an annoying, tiresome and incessant wannabe lackey hyping him up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1205743)
Hahahaha well played, sir. :D

What do you think guys? Should I take one for the team?

[suck up]PS- I only opened the Barca thread after I asked you! :tongue:[/suck up]

Take one for the team. It's a crap thread anyway... I'm the one being excluded from the most popular thread in the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 1205748)
Kuja makes me love Ibra.

You're Swedish. You automatically love Ibra. You're predisposed to love migrants. That's how Sweden works.

fredrik9 20-01-2012 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1205781)
You're Swedish. You automatically love Ibra. You're predisposed to love migrants. That's how Sweden works.

In what way is Ibra a migrant?

And in what way is that "how Sweden works"?

Fiero 20-01-2012 21:44

Quote:

Take one for the team. It's a crap thread anyway... I'm the one being excluded from the most popular thread in the forum.

Hahaha, it's not about the thread, the ban works for the whole subforum i.e. no Mourinho thread, Tactics thread, Seri A/EPL/La Liga threads, etc.

You won't be able to post in any player's thread. So think twice. :D

But, on the other hand the reward is HUGE. No Fredrik in Pato nor Ibra's threads! Party time! :dance:

Anyway I deliberately asked David before opening the Barca thread as to not break any rules/shut up the butt-hurt ones.

Charbel 20-01-2012 21:48

Well in all honesty, at least when Fredrik trolls he does it in good English. That and the thought that he doesn't have "cum", "swag", and "orgasm" in every single one of his posts. That's good enough for me at the moment considering how "football-less" some threads have become.

Congo Powers 20-01-2012 21:48

Quote:

hunh! is that so...

http://blog.itssimplyplaced.com/wp-c...otes-photo.jpg

Fiero 20-01-2012 21:51

Oh god, Kuja with the nationalities again. :rolleyes:

(watch him come at me with the cheapest shots now :D)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1205792)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fredrik9 20-01-2012 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charbel (Post 1205791)
Well in all honesty, at least when Fredrik trolls he does it in good English. That and the thought that he doesn't have "cum", "swag", and "orgasm" in every single one of his posts. That's good enough for me at the moment considering how "football-less" some threads have become.

Well, when I troll, it's for the fun of it. Pato thread is a hoot because of some people's feelings towards rain man glass boy.
It's just teasing. But then some people take it personal. It's just the interweb (don't tell Kujo).