The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Pedro 20-01-2012 21:54

http://blog.anthonybeard.com/charlie...crazy-eyes.png

fredrik9 20-01-2012 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1205787)
Hahaha, it's not about the thread, the ban works for the whole subforum i.e. no Mourinho thread, Tactics thread, Seri A/EPL/La Liga threads, etc.

Did you think David's proposal was serious? :lol:

Fiero 20-01-2012 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1205797)
Well, when I troll, it's for the fun of it. Pato thread is a hoot because of some people's feelings towards rain man glass boy.
It's just teasing. But then some people take it personal. It's just the interweb (don't tell Kujo).

But when it happens with Ibra it's ZOMG!1!!!one!! omfg the haterzzZZ are so ungrateful to the camel nose scudetto machine. :rolleyes:

You're a hypocrite. And you're not joking when it comes to Pato. You fucking hate his guts, and saying otherwise or attempting to sweet talk it won't fool us because actions speak louder than words.

PS- Pedro, it's io sono rossonero! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1205799)
Did you think David's proposal was serious? :lol:

I hope it was! :D Your spiteful garbage in Pato's thread shouldn't be tolerated.

Goodfella 20-01-2012 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1205781)
You're Swedish. You automatically love Ibra. You're predisposed to love migrants. That's how Sweden works.

Are you a part of EDL's LGBT division?:lol:

Also, unlike Ibra, I've migrated to Sweden.

Pedro 20-01-2012 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1205800)
PS- Pedro, it's io sono rossonero! :)

Do I have to add the verb? It's not like I was making a nice full sentence.

My pillow says 'IO ROSSONERO', so I copied that. :tongue:

Fiero 20-01-2012 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 1205804)
Are you a part of EDL's LGBT division?:lol:

Also, unlike Ibra, I've migrated to Sweden.

What's your home country so we could insult it? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1205807)
Do I have to add the verb? It's not like I was making a nice full sentence.

My pillow says 'IO ROSSONERO', so I copied that. :tongue:

You're basically saying "I red&black". :tongue:

Pedro 20-01-2012 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1205811)
You're basically saying "I red&black". :tongue:

I know...

or... Ik Roodzwart (Dutch) :tongue:

Ash 20-01-2012 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1205781)
You're Swedish. You automatically love Ibra. You're predisposed to love migrants. That's how Sweden works.

Now I know why you hate Ibra. You hate immigrants...

fredrik9 20-01-2012 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1205813)
Now I know why you hate Ibra. You hate immigrants...

Sounds like it. He's the kind of person who even calls the children of immigrants "immigrants".

Being an "immigrant" is something good. But being called it by a racist is not.

Fiero 20-01-2012 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1205824)
Sounds like it. He's the kind of person who even calls the children of immigrants "immigrants".

Being an "immigrant" is something good. But being called it by a racist is not.

Heeeeey dude it's the interweb don't take it personal. :rolleyes:

Congo Powers 20-01-2012 22:12

kuja...ur response????

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/fo...me=Popcorn.gif

Goodfella 20-01-2012 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1205811)
What's your home country so we could insult it? :D

Kurdistan/Iraq

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1205813)
Now I know why you hate Ibra. You hate immigrants...

Don't forget the teenage hormones.

Fiero 20-01-2012 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 1205832)
Kurdistan/Iraq

Wait for Kuja to call you a terrorist!

fredrik9 20-01-2012 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 1205832)
Kurdistan/Iraq

Cool. A couple of my best friends are kurds.

Casualista 20-01-2012 22:22

Dont bother Fiero. Pato thread will be moved to ex-players section in a couple of months and Fred can continue there. Sub forum wont be moving anywhere else. Its all your loss.

KujaIX 20-01-2012 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1205792)

Was a joke. Merely to rile Fredrik.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1205794)
Oh god, Kuja with the nationalities again. :rolleyes:

(watch him come at me with the cheapest shots now :D)



:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was a joke. Wasn't serious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1205797)
Well, when I troll, it's for the fun of it. Pato thread is a hoot because of some people's feelings towards rain man glass boy.
It's just teasing. But then some people take it personal. It's just the interweb (don't tell Kujo).

I've seen you huff and puff and swear the thread down when someone has said something rude about Ibra. So don't be a hypocrite, brah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1205798)

Don't know why I quoted this.. Must've been somethign else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 1205804)
Are you a part of EDL's LGBT division?:lol:

Also, unlike Ibra, I've migrated to Sweden.

'Twas a joke. I don't like the EDL at all. I agree with migration in moderation and necessity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1205813)
Now I know why you hate Ibra. You hate immigrants...

Ofcourse I do. You don't know how often I scream racial profanities at the muslim family down the road. I don't care what freaking generation they are! They're not WHITE!!!

:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1205824)
Sounds like it. He's the kind of person who even calls the children of immigrants "immigrants".

Being an "immigrant" is something good. But being called it by a racist is not.

Yes. I'm a racist. Get over yourself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1205828)
Heeeeey dude it's the interweb don't take it personal. :rolleyes:

Clap Clap. Serious, not sarcasm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1205831)

I'm sat here eating popcorn like that. I waited patiently for the whole explosion my trap would cause.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1205838)
Wait for Kuja to call you a terrorist!

I have friends from Iraq. Why would I call him a terrorist when he's not doing anything to purposely incite terror?

Congo Powers 20-01-2012 22:36

troll!

Pedro 20-01-2012 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1205865)
troll!

In the end, we all are trolls.

Goodfella 20-01-2012 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1205840)
Cool. A couple of my best friends are kurds.

:thumbsup:
You seemed to have a lot of best friends. A bunch of them were also Somalian right?:D

Sage 20-01-2012 22:46

trolling is an art, very few people here do it well.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:24.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.