The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Ashish 07-02-2012 04:27

Hey fiero you all alright mate? didnt seen him for a while ... aint some shit happening in his country

Barometer 07-02-2012 04:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by seveners (Post 1227266)
Never children size bigger than men, unless they cheated.

all natural baby...some are just gifted

Sage 07-02-2012 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominate (Post 1227250)
LOL dont ban Sage he's to funny, genius troll

Ban luke the wana be troll and his stupid posts with to many smilies

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barometer (Post 1227252)
Sage is my best friend on the internet...please don't ban him

haha thanks guys, luv u 2 <3

don't mine luke07, his posts never fail to amuse me :lol:

" low quality trolls " :lol::star:

luke07 07-02-2012 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominate (Post 1227250)
LOL dont ban Sage he's to funny, genius troll

Ban luke the wana be troll and his stupid posts with to many smilies

what? :lol:

woah.....so many butthurt here, damn.........

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1227278)
haha thanks guys, luv u 2 <3

don't mine luke07, his posts never fail to amuse me :lol:

" low quality trolls " :lol::star:

now this is one of the highest quality troll :proud:

you should have to post more post like this instead repetitive loq quality trolls

i know you might be too depress about milan, but you shall never be in so low place like some butthurt people here

ps: licking each other ass is one of butthurt character to gain more people for butthurt group, you are better than that o mighty sage :o

jammin 07-02-2012 05:36

fuck sage. :o

but dont ban him. :(

Sage 07-02-2012 05:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke07 (Post 1227284)
what? :lol:

woah.....so many butthurt here, damn.........

now this is one of the highest quality troll :proud:

you should have to post more post like this instead repetitive loq quality trolls

i know you might be too depress about milan, but you shall never be in so low place like some butthurt people here

ps: licking each other ass is one of butthurt character to gain more people for butthurt group, you are better than that o mighty sage :o

I don't lick ass, it's not part of my option list. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammin (Post 1227286)
fuck sage. :o

but dont ban him. :(

I love you too.

P.S guys I'm not getting banned, luke07 was just trolling ;)

luke07 07-02-2012 05:54

butthurt don't get the art of trolling, just let them sage.....

they are the biggest dick here, everyone should bow toward them :proud:

squaresolid 07-02-2012 06:02

i got 3 suggestion that would save the mods a lot of trouble:

1) "ban yourself" button. :o
would be great to have that button in cp.
instead of bitching to ban someone else, they should look of their fail and ban themselves out of disappointment.

2) "ban him" button.
only for users with merda ladri arsenal etc. -esque fetish. 10 people from the forum click it, he gets ban.

3) "ban everyone" button
for high delusional users, after they click it, they would see everyone's get banned. but actually it is him getting banned. he can post anything and see it get posted and how happy he is that he's the self righteous man. while automatically, he is on everyone ignore list, and life's go on.

jammin 07-02-2012 06:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by squaresolid (Post 1227297)

instead of bitching to ban someone else, they should look of their fail and ban themselves out of disappointment.

2) "ban him" button.
only for users with merda ladri arsenal etc. -esque fetish. 10 people from the forum click it, he gets ban.

3) "ban everyone" button
for high delusional users, after they click it, they would see everyone's get banned. but actually it is him getting banned. he can post anything and see it get posted and how happy he is that he's the self righteous man. while automatically, he is on everyone ignore list, and life's go on.

or just create a petition for some guy to be banned. 15 or so votes should do it.

AC_Wesley 07-02-2012 06:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1227267)
Hey fiero you all alright mate? didnt seen him for a while ... aint some shit happening in his country

He's OK.

AC_Wesley 07-02-2012 06:22

Quote:

2) "ban him" button.

3) "ban everyone" button

For #1 we have a log out button

#2. Democracy is a bitch here. We're like an online mafia crew. Everybody knows everybody and befriends each other, which makes this forum really funny btw. Anyway terrible idea.

#3....There would be no reason for anyone to press that if they see everyone else is banned. They'll talk to nobody.

seveners 07-02-2012 07:05

Quote:

2) "ban him" button.

3) "ban everyone" button

Brilliant idea, isecond that.

squaresolid 07-02-2012 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC_Wesley (Post 1227311)
For #1 we have a log out button

#2. Democracy is a bitch here. We're like an online mafia crew. Everybody knows everybody and befriends each other, which makes this forum really funny btw. Anyway terrible idea.

#3....There would be no reason for anyone to press that if they see everyone else is banned. They'll talk to nobody.

1) different. with log out you can always log in again. with ban, there's a minimum toll. 3days to one week minimum. you have to think twice before you push it.

2) true. :lol: i like that fact tbh. it's what makes it a good community. this button is special, only given to those with obvious trolls that sneaks in to the forum for glory hunt. it's like a trial. example: username: wenger, registered just after the CL draw announced. if he's trolling with no healthy discussion, let him get banned by votes. democracy have their own territory, this is ours :D

3) exactly my point. he only see that everyone get ban, but actually it's him who get banned without him even knowing. this one i think is the best. it's a virtual amusement for those who think they're the most righteous one and couldn't handle any confrontation in any healthy discussion. rather than says "fu" haterz" or insult any other member, he click the button out of frustration and anger. he get the false virtual amusement of everyone get banned, everyone get's the benefit of the fact he banned himself and put himself on everyone's ignore list. penalty is one week ban :D

ShevaDaniel 07-02-2012 09:18

Whats the settings to block being emailed every monday,about the topics in which I wrote.I get of emails,way too many:)

David 07-02-2012 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShevaDaniel (Post 1227351)
Whats the settings to block being emailed every monday,about the topics in which I wrote.I get of emails,way too many:)

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/subscription.php

Casualista 07-02-2012 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1227131)
so you want people to die because they disagree with you over football?

nice :thumbsup:

yes

jammin 07-02-2012 15:37

can the mod squad and general David please force Kuja to come back?

okthanksbye. :)

MilanReality 07-02-2012 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke07 (Post 1227295)
butthurt don't get the art of trolling, just let them sage.....

they are the biggest dick here, everyone should bow toward them :proud:

I broke the internet trying to translate this into english.

Sorry guys.

Jasper 07-02-2012 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammin (Post 1227499)
can the mod squad and general David please force Kuja to come back?

okthanksbye. :)

Why?

ShevaDaniel 07-02-2012 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1227357)

well,I do want to keep being subscreib to the topics I wrote,I just dont want to receive emails.:)