The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

luke07 11-03-2012 21:02

can i get bronze letter member for my catchy catchphrase?

more than two members using my catchphrase :o

[bronze letter on]"low quality troll"[bronze letter off]

Sage 11-03-2012 21:06

^ low quality trolls :lol:

luke07 11-03-2012 21:10

there is no bronze in font color choice :(

Dottore Joey 11-03-2012 21:12

Must be like hell in Somalia, no internet :head:

Hang in there, Nutella :)

I thought he was dead or something, suddenly never on this forum, he was so lively. :(

But good news :thumbsup:

MilanReality 11-03-2012 21:44

what are the chances we can ship MB to Somalia as well?

forum fundraiser?

Jasper 11-03-2012 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke07 (Post 1271610)
can i get bronze letter member for my catchy catchphrase?

more than two members using my catchphrase :o

[bronze letter on]"low quality troll"[bronze letter off]

You can wear HIMYM avatar for shame.

luke07 11-03-2012 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1271636)
You can wear HIMYM avatar for shame.

??? shame it's not one of HIMYM catchy catchphrase :o

@milanreality

is your avatar an india man? or jonnah hill with tom selleck wannabe mustache

fredrik9 11-03-2012 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1271595)
nutella's birthday was yesteray. He e-mailed me today with a message for the forum:

Hey nutella, we miss you. :star:

Casualista 12-03-2012 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke07 (Post 1271642)
??? shame it's not one of HIMYM catchy catchphrase :o

@milanreality

is your avatar an india man? or jonnah hill with tom selleck wannabe mustache

dunno what an india man is but i think its middle eastern.

ww 12-03-2012 03:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllTfatChildren (Post 1271785)
dunno what an india man is

https://www.google.com.br/search?rlz...EufV0QH3h9HlDA

Goodfella 12-03-2012 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1271595)
nutella's birthday was yesteray. He e-mailed me today with a message for the forum:

:thumbsup:

LOL at thinking Nocerino is amazing though.:lol:

jammin 12-03-2012 09:25

yesssss nuttela!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for your return! :jump:

derpu 12-03-2012 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by President Joey (Post 1271616)
I thought he was dead or something, suddenly never on this forum, he was so lively. :(

LMAO you bastard :lol:

ww 12-03-2012 11:44

Why is your nick "Depreciation"?

Are you depressed like self-destruction and this kind of stuff?

David 12-03-2012 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano (Post 1272017)
Why is your nick "Depreciation"?

Are you depressed like self-destruction and this kind of stuff?

Maybe he's an accountant.

derpu 12-03-2012 11:49

^ bingo

Blade of Faith 12-03-2012 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1272022)
^ bingo

Straight-line? Declining-balance? Sum-of-years' digits? or ....
:D

luke07 12-03-2012 12:58

cooking the books like a boss :proud:

derpu 12-03-2012 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade of Faith (Post 1272029)
Straight-line? Declining-balance? Sum-of-years' digits? or ....
:D

Keep it simple, straight line :lol:

ww 12-03-2012 13:37

You're not an accountant. This kind of people is fed by others tears.

Maybe you teach litterature to teenagers. I remember one of my litterature teachers. He was like "oh my god, how come these kids are so dumb? What the fuck am I doing here?"


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:23.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.