The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Ragazza 15-05-2012 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1352358)
and he helped me very much with a book release i'm planning to make.(it's kind of on hold now atm though).

a cook book perchance? :D do tell...

KujaIX 15-05-2012 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eccolo (Post 1352383)
I was very sceptical of him being who says he is. But Im pretty convinced now that his not lying. Pretty intresseting character. I will probably never understand how someone can be so obessesed about a person he doesnt know, specially when it seems like fred has a really good life going on.

This is pretty much my sentiment.

From what we hear and know, Fredrik is an incredibly prestigious and important photographer of the arctic and contributed to a best-selling book. However, he rather spends his time defending someone he doesn't even know and baiting people on an internet forum... it seems.. odd.

Sage 15-05-2012 17:01

it's very hard to understand how someone "successful" can be a hardcore fan boy.

Ragazza 15-05-2012 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1352402)
This is pretty much my sentiment.

From what we hear and know, Fredrik is an incredibly prestigious and important photographer of the arctic and contributed to a best-selling book. However, he rather spends his time defending someone he doesn't even know and baiting people on an internet forum... it seems.. odd.

i don't think it's that odd

just because he photographed polar bears in the past doesn't mean he's doing it now. from what i recall, fredrik is currently doing an office job...which must give him time to be online.

granted, his dedication to zlatan ibrahimovic as a fan is one i have not witnessed before...but everyone has things/ideas/people they are passionate about...simply his choice.

Sven 15-05-2012 17:22

I know succesful people with way more questionable behaviour/taste/beliefs. Fred's obsession with Ibra is indeed strange, but he is a joker afterall.

MilanMB 15-05-2012 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragazza (Post 1352400)
a cook book perchance? :D do tell...

lol exactly!

My mom will give the recipies, and i'll write. we got like 30 recipies ready. :D

Ragazza 15-05-2012 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1352447)
lol exactly!

My mom will give the recipies, and i'll write. we got like 30 recipies ready. :D

speaking of...post her bean soup recipe when you get a chance please ;)

MilanMB 15-05-2012 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragazza (Post 1352450)
speaking of...post her bean soup recipe when you get a chance please ;)

Ohhh forgot about that. i will as soon as she returns from germany.

Christian 15-05-2012 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1352358)
He is all the things he claim to be.

i would be lying if i said that i've always believed him, but since we translated the book and became friends, i've gotten to know him. he's quite successful in what he does. he's even given out a couple books and he helped me very much with a book release i'm planning to make.(it's kind of on hold now atm though).

Freddy is really a good guy, he just jokes around a lot. :)

:conf:

Do tell

Ashish 15-05-2012 18:04

any free translation for mbs book/

i only read pirated copies

jammin 15-05-2012 18:07

on that note, can someone pls pm me a link to download carlo's book? can't find it anywhere. :(

Christian 15-05-2012 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1352519)
any free translation for mbs book/

i only read pirated copies

+1

'MilanMb - Memories of an internet gangster', not gonna pay for that

MilanMB 15-05-2012 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian (Post 1352530)
+1

'MilanMb - Memories of an internet gangster', not gonna pay for that

Hahahaha

Wild 15-05-2012 18:53

Wait , who contributed in what ?
And what with the if successful then you wont join this forum theory ?
Its like saying everybody here is a loser.
Fuck you all , am ripping it.

Kalac#16 15-05-2012 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1352377)
It's that simple, really. Whether I believe? I'm erring on potentially believing it, but the fact that a guy who had a best-selling book is arguing with teenagers, is an obsessive fan of Ibrahimovic and makes numerous risque comments about certain subjects is a little odd and startling.

This.

He posts like an obsessed teenager.

Now that he's banned he'll no doubt claim he's going to the Arctic

Wild 15-05-2012 19:02

What best selling book ?

damn 15-05-2012 19:03

last few pages are a bit uncomfortable........don't particularly like talking about a man behind his back.

for the record never really had a problem with fred even if he asked for me to get a ban on a few occasions. he failed :D

he seems cool, witty and intelligent and if he had a balanced outlook in regards to ibra he would be one of the best posters here.

glad too hear that he is infact a successful photographer.

don't know what he's gonna do to get the ban reduced this time.

anyway this forums "loss" is the arctics gain.......save them poler bears you SOB :proud:

Wild 15-05-2012 19:08

How about a post with all the cats you guys posted.
I love cats & those GIF were hilarious.

I do agree that its a bit low to suddenly hate on fred as soon as he was banned.

Dottore Joey 15-05-2012 19:08

What's the name of Fredrik's book? (The Best Selling one) :D

damn 15-05-2012 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1352608)
How about a post with all the cats you guys posted.
I love cats & those GIF were hilarious.

I do agree that its a bit low to suddenly hate on fred as soon as he was banned.

free MR protest cat pic
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_zLwHwqx7gy4/TF...tgifpage94.gif

reduce FRED's ban, protest thieving seagull pic
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_zLwHwqx7gy4/TF...tgifpage95.gif

reenactment of freds pathetic attempt too bait patosheva
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_z...5uIwb3c/15.gif