The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

General 04-06-2017 16:37

Well played.

:lol:

Burlesqoni 04-06-2017 20:08

Had to be done.

Congo Powers 04-06-2017 20:17

absolutely

leaf 05-06-2017 04:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC_Wesley (Post 2653464)
I didnt close anything. I just moved posts from one place to another


General 05-06-2017 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by leaf (Post 2654882)

Holy shit

This is appropriately posted in the problems thread


Wow...

Trump was right about this all along. Just, wow.

leaf 05-06-2017 13:52

I figured the mods shouldn't get too complacent at their Orwellian abilities. There's always some upstart trying to manufacture an even more disingenuous narrative even more brazenly :proud:

General 05-06-2017 15:04

Wes,

So this is your final call?

leaf 05-06-2017 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by General (Post 2655109)
Wes,

So this is your final call?

Pls don't encourage him....I don't want to be locked in a room and tortured to the point where I disown my gf :o

General 05-06-2017 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by leaf (Post 2655136)
Pls don't encourage him....I don't want to be locked in a room and tortured to the point where I disown my gf :o

Wait a minute...

You have a gF now??

Leaf?

AC_Wesley 05-06-2017 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by leaf (Post 2654882)
video

Soon the WNT will be reopened, you rebel.

Burlesqoni 05-06-2017 21:51

I would like to sign the petition to have it closed once it's reopened.


I don't think I have the time to take care of all the children in there right now.

AC_Wesley 05-06-2017 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burlesqoni (Post 2655408)
I would like to sign the petition to have it closed once it's reopened.


I don't think I have the time to take care of all the children in there right now.

Dont worry about it. We will have a few new colleagues who can assist us in taking care of the children.

Burlesqoni 05-06-2017 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC_Wesley (Post 2655409)
Dont worry about it. We will have a few new colleagues who can assist us in taking care of the children.

Do they have a lot of experiences dealing with minimally exceptional people?

Andromeda 06-06-2017 12:04

Why cant I open my PM .. ? it always bounced me back again to the log in field.. but once I logged in.. the log in field still appear ?

Az. 06-06-2017 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andromeda (Post 2655802)
Why cant I open my PM .. ? it always bounced me back again to the log in field.. but once I logged in.. the log in field still appear ?

Try in another browser, if that works just delete caches for the current browser and it should work fine.

Andromeda 06-06-2017 12:31

@Az.. still I still cant open my PM and cant quote someone else's post :( .. need our Mods here to fix my problem ;) thanks

necromancer 06-06-2017 21:20

Couldnt quite figure out why.. Can you please try changing your password and trying again? And did it work in another browser?

General 08-06-2017 15:11

Comey is testifying live...

Problem:

Where should we post about this? Is there some thread where we can chat about this on these forums?


Solution:

leaf 08-06-2017 15:20

I really can't blame the mods for closing the World News thread. But the place is decidedly less fun without it.

Burlesqoni 08-06-2017 16:03

rnbers doesn't deserve a wnt.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:57.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.