The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Goodfella 12-03-2019 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 2986165)
Chrome. I didn't always have this issue, but nowadays like after the 4-5th page i visit on the forum it starts loading and nothing happens until I refresh and start over. Only on the phone.

I use Chrome as well(on phone, fuck PC Chrome:o)

Try a different browser. If it doesn't occur then you know where the problem is.
Probably cache/cookies related, or maybe you need to reinstall the Chrome app.

joyrider 12-03-2019 17:33

I use Brave browser and never had any issues.

MilanMB 12-03-2019 21:34

I reinstalled Chrome. If this doesn't work, ban Goodfella.

Goodfella 13-03-2019 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 2986235)
I reinstalled Chrome. If this doesn't work, ban Goodfella.

I gave you that as a last option.:o
You should've deleted the cache and cookies first. Or maybe you still need to do that if the reinstall saved user settings.

MilanMB 13-03-2019 16:33

It happened again, once. But I haven't been on my phone so much since last night so I don't know if it's gotten better. I can live with it happening once in a while, but not as often as before.

joyrider 13-03-2019 17:12

Chrome users :fp:

MilanMB 13-03-2019 20:53

What's so good about Brave?

joyrider 13-03-2019 21:14

Made by the creator of JavaScript and the co-founder of Mozilla and Firefox.
Good privacy, build in adblocker.
Opera, Tor... are all good.

I won't advertise here for browsers, chrome has salways been buggy for me.

Goodfella 14-03-2019 03:02

I've been thinking of switching to a browser with built in adblocker, but I'm too lazy to start over again with no saved logins etc. But I will....someday.

For PC however there's no procrastination.
Firefox is a must.

joyrider 14-03-2019 08:53

You can export you logins and passwords to lastpass and use them in a new browser.
Built in Adblocker is as of high importance as miningblockers, ...
For windows/linux I still use Firefox.

Thenebra 14-03-2019 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyrider (Post 2986611)
You can export you logins and passwords to lastpass and use them in a new browser.

Yeah, science!

MilanMB 14-03-2019 10:41

I use Adguard on my phone. Works very well, pay for premium and it blocks apps as well. Although I don't know how well, remember reading somewhere that it won't kill adds on instagram for example. Man there are so many adds on instagram..

joyrider 14-03-2019 11:15

I use AdGuard pro too.
There are many filter options even to disable Instagram.

Ads are also geographically based, you look for a VPN or VPS and choose a server on a small island. :D

Goodfella 14-03-2019 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyrider (Post 2986611)

Yeah, I've used Lastpass on PC.
Pretty sure there are many solutions, but like I said, the problem is I'm too lazy.

leaf 23-03-2019 18:59

David,

How long are you going to keep this dishonest hypocrite necro as one of your mods? Imagine he bans BeeGees for simply recounting events in his country under the grounds of "Religious discussion"

Absurd and unfair!

It's pretty obvious that there is only one religion on this forum that is above criticism. You could make the case that the R&B forum is now Sharia compliant. Because I have seen tons of criticism/mockery of Christianity and other religions that nobody bothers about.

So are factual recounting of news events forbidden? :conf: Will I get banned for saying that Trinidad's government was overthrown by a Radical Islamist organisation? Or that we lead per capita in sending Jihadists to Syria? Or that we now are under travel advisory warnings because of Islamic terrorist activity? This is all factual and newsworthy. It's not my fault that one group is primarily responsible for it.

At this stage the rules - your rules - are a distant second place to the preferences of the mods. Necro abusing his position and the rules to fuck with me constantly is one thing...his making up his own shit and doing it to everyone is quite another. I have no doubt, the lot of users here would find this hilarious but this had to be said. Cheers.

Dru

Raz 23-03-2019 20:18

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

General 24-03-2019 04:21

Leaf, we can talk shit on the Catholics.

That the next move.

It’s fair game

Nirvana 23-09-2019 23:34

Can we change the background of the webpages to black? True RnB style.

AndreiX 24-09-2019 08:58

easiest way to do that is to use an extension like dark reader
makes it look like this:

MilanMB 24-09-2019 09:39

Omg thank you Andrei!