The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Tsar 06-09-2008 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besi
Probably you met there Farouk ..

I'm afraid you'll need to run that one by me again, just slow down and think carefully about what exactly it is you're trying to say and you'll get there eventually... :)

Charbel 06-09-2008 20:07

Why is it that, Reporting Posts are useless?
I have reported about 3, and yet nothing have been done.

Jasper 06-09-2008 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier
Why is it that, Reporting Posts are useless?
I have reported about 3, and yet nothing have been done.

We'll get it on the emails we put when first joined(mostly unused) + we aren't online 24/7 like you think we should.

When I saw your name as the last poster of the thread I was about to wright that your reports have no credibility as your vision of moderating strongly differs from ours. You report almost every little thing. Nevertheless I have to say we are English speaking forum so stay out of other languages if that's not the name of the thread. So this violation will get warnings at least in the future.

Farouk claimed to be from Egypt.

Charbel 06-09-2008 22:34

Total Number of My Reports are about 5:
3- For Not Using the English language.
2- For Insulting Me:D!
.You were the one that told me, Dont Reply back, but report, eh?

Beemer 06-09-2008 22:40

Soldier, take a chill pill and can it already.

Charbel 06-09-2008 23:09

I came back just to make the point clear. i had to go away after I wrote that post, and I just wanted to post this so no missunderstanding happens.
Dont get me wrong Jasper, You are doing a Great Job.
Since this forum is strict, I report stuff that might not be so big.
You get My idea?

Beemer, the next time i decide to take advice from the "Another Forum Agent", I"ll come talk 2 you.:D

Jivara 06-09-2008 23:12

next time take a much longer break

Marcus 07-09-2008 01:21

Quote:

2- For Insulting Me:D!

No no, you should say something about their mothers, sisters, families... Do that next time and the mods will come themselves, I assure you. ;)

Now, being totally earnest with you, try to build some credibility here. Don't be a pest in general, keep it quiet when people are mean to you, post smart and when you got something to say and in a few years, you may become a good member of this forum.

Jasper 07-09-2008 05:59

Why do I even bother?

radioactivenerd 07-09-2008 07:57

something tells me were gonna see him back even after he gets banned.

Beemer 07-09-2008 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
I don't mind Tsar. He's a Milanista at heart and is just frustrated with our transfer campaign+management.

Sure, and I'm Margaret Thatcher's long-lost sister.

Marcus 07-09-2008 10:28

I knew you did look familiar in that picture!

Charbel 07-09-2008 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
something tells me were gonna see him back even after he gets banned.

If u mean me, Well Unless The Admins have the habit off Banning members for no reason(I am not saying they do that), I will always be here:D.
Reason: I dont Insult People, No Spamming, No Advertising, No Breaking Rules.
:D

Thanks for the Advice Marcus.

drucurl 07-09-2008 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beemer
Sure, and I'm Margaret Thatcher's long-lost sister.

Mike's kinda right I find it hard to believe that Tsar is an ACTUAL interista....but we are also obliged to treat him like the scum of the earth for turning against us
Quote:

If u mean me, Well Unless The Admins have the habit off Banning members for no reason(I am not saying they do that), I will always be here..
Reason: I dont Insult People, No Spamming, No Advertising, No Breaking Rules.
Thanks for the Advice Marcus.

Ok you're Annie we get it :rolleyes:

Besfort 09-09-2008 12:03

Why isn't the calendar updated ? Would be good to add events for ex. Birthday of Milan legends, memories etc.

Jasper 09-09-2008 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frost
Would be good to add events for ex. Birthday of Milan legends, memories etc.

Noooo. I don't want more of those useless 'Happy B-day' rubbish nobody cares about. But it's not updated since David is absent, I guess.

Besfort 09-09-2008 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Noooo. I don't want more of those useless 'Happy B-day' rubbish nobody cares about. But it's not updated since David is absent, I guess.

You mean things like "The day when Tsar registered" ones ? Anyway, I think would be good to add birthdays of Milan legends, dates to remember something like 5th of may, the Athens etc.

In the end, it's just a suggestion of me

Jasper 09-09-2008 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frost
You mean things like "The day when Tsar registered" ones ? Anyway, I think would be good to add birthdays of Milan legends, dates to remember something like 5th of may, the Athens etc.

In the end, it's just a suggestion of me

I usually only give my views as a member in this thread too rather than give an public note of management.

Would be cool if we had a thread where we write what was done on this day in our history. That would need someone to carry it.

PS! The thread was called "Tsar's day" and I found that text by a mis-click on the calendar. Never used it before. Shall I open it :D

Tsar 09-09-2008 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
PS! The thread was called "Tsar's day" and I found that text by a mis-click on the calendar. Never used it before. Shall I open it :D

You got it wrong, it is not "Tsar's day" - the day does not belong to me, it belongs to the people, the day is for them, hence "Tsar Day".

And you are a little keen, next Tsar Day isn't for another 10 months yet.

Besfort 10-09-2008 10:53

We should make it as an official celebrating day then. Everyone was and still is happy since that day. Such a great forum legend joined, I'll never ever forget it. :proud: