The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New Logo/Banner (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12125)

David 09-12-2010 20:58

New Logo/Banner
 
Hello,

As you may have noticed, we've got a new logo, courtesy of Riccardo! :star:

Senatore_M84 09-12-2010 21:01

It looks great. Thank you ricardo!

but.....

We're gonna put three players who haven't won a title with Milan ever in the logo? I like the UCL one. Should keep it till another team brings Milan glory. Just my two cents

Sven 09-12-2010 21:03

Beautiful!

Pedro 09-12-2010 21:04

What new logo? Do I still see the 'old' one?

Sage 09-12-2010 21:19

looks good, glad it doesnt have any finished players.

MilanMB 09-12-2010 21:21

Great job Riccardo. Looks great.

@ David.

Maybe you should change the old guy (it's Kilpin right?) to Baresi and Maldini. Two Milan legends most of us relate to. Just a suggestion.

Sod-Lod 09-12-2010 21:26

Nice Job Riccardo, I actually want it to be after we win the eighth CL title especially with newcomers like (Ibra + Pato + TS).

I'm looking forward for the next step.

Congo Powers 09-12-2010 22:10

its tite

but...

all i can look at is nesta's receding hairline.

Shiby 09-12-2010 22:49

What logo? Why am I still seeing the one from RAHJA?

EDIT: See it now. Great job.

Riccardo 09-12-2010 23:16

I apologise for Nesta's diminishing hairline.

Hope you guys like it, I was going to do a 'legends' one with maldini/ baresi etc, but I thought we could keep it current and once things change, I could maybe do a new one.

Let's hope that come May, I'm doing a new one with a CL or Serie A trophy.

Cristina 10-12-2010 00:01

Very nice work Riccardo. :)

anth183 10-12-2010 01:06

Good work Riccardo

Lisa 10-12-2010 03:38

Awesome work Riccardo!

Btw, there ain't nothing wrong with Sandro's hair!

Nesta_Pirlo 10-12-2010 04:17

Nice one Riccardo keep em coming

Marcus 10-12-2010 06:38

Like the Italian flag at the bottom and the CL badge. Very nice work Ricardo.

Jasper 10-12-2010 09:30

Good job.

Sophie 10-12-2010 18:55

Very nice :cool: :star:

Az. 10-12-2010 19:17

Nice job Ricardo!What i love the most about it ,is the emblem on the left fading away in the stands.

Looks great.

Raghav 11-12-2010 13:47

Great work Ricardo!

Loving Pato in the pic - he has the "im gonna tear every defence apart and win WPOY" look on him!

Sasha 11-12-2010 18:49

It's a great job Riccardo. But come on man, no Ambro or Rino?
Also, the banner Rahja created represented the last major trophy Milan won. Until we win the Scudetto Coppa Italia, or Champions League. I think we should have kept it that way. That's just my opinion though.

KujaIX 11-12-2010 18:55

Just something i thought i'd say.

I suggested that if Dinho left we could incorporate him into the logo as he carried our team for a year and was a great help, plus he helped us buy Ibra and Robinho obviously with the CL position.

I was told that it won't be changed until we win a trophy. Then it gets changed to a logo containing 4 players who are great, however we haven't won a trophy and Dinho is nowhere to be found despite his heroics?

I appreciate the work, but it should contain more players, I suggest, Pirlo, Ambro, Rino, Pippo and Dinho atleast.

Susan 11-12-2010 20:56

Great work Riccardo, well done!

If some of you wish to have more senators in it, we have Sandro:proud: there, though I agree that there are also other players who still mean much to Milan and have won many trophies with this club. But I think it's ok if we have these four players in the logo, they are very important for us atm and I'm sure they will win a trophy with Milan anytime soon.

Riccardo 11-12-2010 22:46

I seem to have annoyed a few of you.

Apologies for not including certain players. I just wanted to keep it current. I'm not really honouring players who aren't our best this season. Rino, Dinho etc are players that aren't quite as important this season when compared to Nesta, Silva, Ibra and Pato. IMO

However, I aim to please, if someone wants to create a poll and I'll put the 4 most voted players up there. If anyone can be bothered doing that, then I'll oblige by changing the header.

With regards to having our last triumph up there, the WCC 07, come on, it's depressing. I prefer to have a symbol of hope rather than indulge in glorious nostalgia.

Sage 12-12-2010 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riccardo (Post 870014)
I seem to have annoyed a few of you.

Apologies for not including certain players. I just wanted to keep it current. I'm not really honouring players who aren't our best this season. Rino, Dinho etc are players that aren't quite as important this season when compared to Nesta, Silva, Ibra and Pato. IMO

However, I aim to please, if someone wants to create a poll and I'll put the 4 most voted players up there. If anyone can be bothered doing that, then I'll oblige by changing the header.

With regards to having our last triumph up there, the WCC 07, come on, it's depressing. I prefer to have a symbol of hope rather than indulge in glorious nostalgia.

dont change anything, its perfect the way it is, when I look at those 4, I think of a club with great players, dont bring finished players into it .

Wet Ones 12-12-2010 05:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage_of_six_Paths (Post 870091)
dont change anything, its perfect the way it is, when I look at those 4, I think of a club with great players, dont bring finished players into it .

+1

If we're going to live in the past, might as well make a banner with the Sacchi era players on it.

zZ[-_-]Zz 12-12-2010 06:44

Forza Milan!

acm55 12-12-2010 07:26

Nice! :)

Az. 12-12-2010 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 869925)
Just something i thought i'd say.

I suggested that if Dinho left we could incorporate him into the logo as he carried our team for a year and was a great help, plus he helped us buy Ibra and Robinho obviously with the CL position.

I was told that it won't be changed until we win a trophy. Then it gets changed to a logo containing 4 players who are great, however we haven't won a trophy and Dinho is nowhere to be found despite his heroics?

I appreciate the work, but it should contain more players, I suggest, Pirlo, Ambro, Rino, Pippo and Dinho atleast.

The banner is great the way it is.It would be to big if we include anybody else.

Maybe when we win something on the other side of the emblem Ricardo can put another 4 Milan players like : Ambro,Rino,Pirlo & Pippo.

Big no to Dihno.

manutd fan 12-12-2010 15:31

Switch Silva with Pirlo/Gattuso and it would be perfect. Still very good though.

Lisa 12-12-2010 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz (Post 870098)
Is Nesta balding or is it just the picture?

It's just the pic.

Pedro 12-12-2010 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 870875)
Switch Silva with Pirlo/Gattuso and it would be perfect. Still very good though.

No. The picture clearly is about this season, about the current Milan. Thiago Silva is along Zlatan Ibrahimovic our best player. It's a good choice of players. Zlatan and Silva are the best nowadays, Pato will be, and Nesta is the true leader of the team.

manutd fan 12-12-2010 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 870938)
No. The picture clearly is about this season, about the current Milan. Thiago Silva is along Zlatan Ibrahimovic our best player. It's a good choice of players. Zlatan and Silva are the best nowadays, Pato will be, and Nesta is the true leader of the team.

A better one would be to have your best player, future star player, and two legends ;)

Pedro 12-12-2010 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 870967)
A better one would be to have your best player, future star player, and two legends ;)

We have two best players, Silva and Zlatan, Pato is the future star player, Nesta is the closest thing to a legend, who you want as second legend? Ambrosini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Pirlo? Dunno really...

manutd fan 12-12-2010 16:58

Pirlo.

Nesta, Silva, Pirlo and Ibrahomovic. Just an opinion though.

Wet Ones 12-12-2010 17:11

I'd rather have Gattuso. More of a legend for Milan than Pirlo ever will be.

Pedro 12-12-2010 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wet Ones (Post 870991)
I'd rather have Gattuso. More of a legend for Milan than Pirlo ever will be.

I believe so too. Though I don't feel like Gattuso should be a part of this logo.

Senatore_M84 12-12-2010 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa (Post 870877)
It's just the pic.

hah. love u lisa

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 870938)
No. The picture clearly is about this season, about the current Milan. Thiago Silva is along Zlatan Ibrahimovic our best player. It's a good choice of players. Zlatan and Silva are the best nowadays, Pato will be, and Nesta is the true leader of the team.

ambrosini, pirlo, gattuso are leaders of the team....

Its well made banner, great art, but I prefer to see title team on there until a new title is won.....

Congo Powers 12-12-2010 20:58

add allegri sumwhere!!

furrowed brow is so necessary

fertygo 13-12-2010 03:26

Just a thought. I'm find lack of Ambrosini is weird.

He's the captain. He's not on there because he's "old" ? Than why Nesta is there, he's even older than Ambro.

Because his performances ? Many will agree Ambro is above nesta so far.

Btw can just the banner take turn each other ? sometime "Banner A" show up, sometime later "banner B" show up, like that.

Lot of forums/site do that.

Riccardo 13-12-2010 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by fertygo (Post 871402)
Just a thought. I'm find lack of Ambrosini is weird.

He's the captain. He's not on there because he's "old" ? Than why Nesta is there, he's even older than Ambro.

Because his performances ? Many will agree Ambro is above nesta so far.

Btw can just the banner take turn each other ? sometime "Banner A" show up, sometime later "banner B" show up, like that.

Lot of forums/site do that.

I'm not gonna start on a Nesta vs Ambro debate, but I like the idea of a banner A, Banner B, but I don't know if it's possible. If David says it can be done then I'll accommodate.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:25.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.