The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

acmilan4ever 26-05-2011 17:24

I dont see it either...weird

hdcantona 26-05-2011 17:27

i don't see it, but when I click the link, it's there and it says there's no match for the word as a result of it.

Stranger 26-05-2011 17:33

Ok i was joking .. forgive me..

calum always does that .. so random guardian link and ] :lol: his older brother didnt punch him properly when he was a kid:lol:

manutd fan 27-05-2011 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1013250)
I don't see it either.

But it's very annoying.

:fp:

Pedro 27-05-2011 15:49

Maybe it's just me, but I find posting trolling pics/gifs more trolling than anything.

fredrik9 27-05-2011 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1013898)
Maybe it's just me, but I find posting trolling pics/gifs more trolling than anything.

Like your sig? What's the difference between that and someone posting a pic?

Not bashing you, because those girls are cute, just asking.

Pedro 27-05-2011 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1013923)
Like your sig? What's the difference between that and someone posting a pic?

Not bashing you, because those girls are cute, just asking.

I can't post what's on my mind when it comes to Pirlo without someone posting a reply that only has got a pic/gif in it saying one is trolling. Since I was the last one who wasn't fully praising every aspect of Pirlo I assume it was towards me. I rather want people to reply with words explaining why they disagree. Most do, but when one doesn't, I find it lame and very weak.

And this should answer your question, and if it doesn't: I don't care.

drucurl 27-05-2011 17:13

I think my ban from the past players section is utterly unfair. I’ve been trolling? Seriously? Just because I’ve been having a bit of fun in the Pirlo thread?

In my humble opinion 99% of us troll in some way form or the other. Not every post is going to be detailed, meaningful or even relevant. To single me out for this when EVERYONe has been doing it is unfair. Even the Pirlo fans do it. Posting thousand of pics about his hair? Posts that say merely the opposite of what the haters say? Even worse I haven’t gone after anyone personally and other than one response to the Bear I haven’t uttered a single insult. The Pirlo fans on the other hand haven’t been that gracious. It’s quite amazing that Fiero posted some of the insults that Sushanmilano posted, many of which were personally aimed at me, and nothing other than him and a MODERATOR sharing a private joke was done. I’m pretty sure that if I had posted what he said- against a Pirlo fan, the full force of the law would have come down on me. The insult(s) don’t bother me but to see them pass by over and over again with my slightest infraction being punished with the severity of a felony is disheartening.

I think it’s clear at this point that I’m not well liked anymore, either by the forum as a whole, or by the administrator(s) so I ask in all humility that instead of the repeated strong-armed approach that you perm-ban me. This is the inevitable result. If not today then it will come soon and for another flimsy reason that is commonplace among the others. At present I cannot post in the Ronaldo, Maldini, Ancelotti, Ba etc threads. My crime? Something that is debatable but if I am guilty (as I’m sure many of you are armed with evidence to prove my guilt) then most of us are as well. This would be more respectful end to whatever you (plural) have against my presence (here). It is, after all your forum and it’s your decision to make or break the rules as you go on, unquestioned.

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration
Dru

*edit* one more thing...I didn't see David's note and intentionally post anything trolling. I didn't visit the P&S thread for a while

Congo Powers 27-05-2011 17:19

what do u mean u can't post in those threads dru?

like...u dont have access to them via mod-settings???

i like u dru, i dont wanna see u permabanned :head:

sushanmilano 27-05-2011 17:22

@drucurl

Acm4ever warned me privately in a message and i have massively cut down on my posting ever since. The difference is i obeyed the moderators but you go on and on, pirlo story is old news. Its done now , everyone has given their opinion .How much more do you wanna discuss and whats gonna come off it?

Stranger 27-05-2011 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 1013942)
I think my ban from the past players section is utterly unfair. I’ve been trolling? Seriously? Just because I’ve been having a bit of fun in the Pirlo thread?

In my humble opinion 99% of us troll in some way form or the other. Not every post is going to be detailed, meaningful or even relevant. To single me out for this when EVERYONe has been doing it is unfair. Even the Pirlo fans do it. Posting thousand of pics about his hair? Posts that say merely the opposite of what the haters say? Even worse I haven’t gone after anyone personally and other than one response to the Bear I haven’t uttered a single insult. The Pirlo fans on the other hand haven’t been that gracious. It’s quite amazing that Fiero posted some of the insults that Sushanmilano posted, many of which were personally aimed at me, and nothing other than him and a MODERATOR sharing a private joke was done. I’m pretty sure that if I had posted what he said- against a Pirlo fan, the full force of the law would have come down on me. The insult(s) don’t bother me but to see them pass by over and over again with my slightest infraction being punished with the severity of a felony is disheartening.

I think it’s clear at this point that I’m not well liked anymore, either by the forum as a whole, or by the administrator(s) so I ask in all humility that instead of the repeated strong-armed approach that you perm-ban me. This is the inevitable result. If not today then it will come soon and for another flimsy reason that is commonplace among the others. At present I cannot post in the Ronaldo, Maldini, Ancelotti, Ba etc threads. My crime? Something that is debatable but if I am guilty (as I’m sure many of you are armed with evidence to prove my guilt) then most of us are as well. This would be more respectful end to whatever you (plural) have against my presence (here). It is, after all your forum and it’s your decision to make or break the rules as you go on, unquestioned.

Dru

*edit* one more thing...I didn't see David's note and intentionally post anything trolling. I didn't visit the P&S thread for a while

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushanmilano (Post 1013948)
@drucurl

Acm4ever warned me privately in a message and i have massively cut down on my posting ever since. The difference is i obeyed the moderators but you go on and on, pirlo story is old news. Its done now , everyone has given their opinion .How much more do you wanna discuss and whats gonna come off it?

:lol:
:fp:

fredrik9 27-05-2011 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1013931)
I can't post what's on my mind when it comes to Pirlo without someone posting a reply that only has got a pic/gif in it saying one is trolling. Since I was the last one who wasn't fully praising every aspect of Pirlo I assume it was towards me. I rather want people to reply with words explaining why they disagree. Most do, but when one doesn't, I find it lame and very weak.

It does answer my question. And I agree.
Same goes for people only replying with smileys/facepalms etc.
That's even more annoying.

fredrik9 27-05-2011 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 1013942)

Dru

Have you been banned from specific threads? Very weird.

I haven't seen you trolling, and I appreciate you being here.

Pedro 27-05-2011 18:20

Yes, dru, but also Sage, have been banned from the subforum former players/etc., which includes Pirlo's thread. I have to say I find this very ridiculous. It's a lack of appreciation and respect to those members in my opinion. We seem to be so sensitive when it's about Pirlo. :thumbsdown:

Not only is it nonsense to ban members from a part of the forum, but also they now cannot reply in other threads where they don't ''troll'' in.

David 27-05-2011 19:35

Actually, it was entirely my idea to ban them from that forum. Looks like it worked. And I personally wanted Pirlo gone this summer. You can pretty much put me in their bandwagon, except that I think we're better off without him as of this moment as he served us well before (& I don't blame him for moving to Juve). They weren't the only Pirlo haters in there. It's just that for them the Pirlo topic generates so much irrational zeal they can't help but troll.

With that said, it looks like the amount of freedom we're trying to hand around here is being used irresponsibly by some members. Now shit ain't fair. We've never aimed for fair because I know we won't manage. We've (I) aimed for as free as possible of a community with a little amount of self responsibility from members. Yet maybe it'd be better to just run this with an iron fist. I know it'll save us a lot of time, headaches and drama and only about a dozen members will be affected. I'm considering it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl
I think it’s clear at this point that I’m not well liked anymore, either by the forum as a whole, or by the administrator(s) so I ask in all humility that instead of the repeated strong-armed approach that you perm-ban me.

What are you trying to say? You can only exercise a small amount of self control so it's best for us to ban you? Don't play the victim card.

neutral 27-05-2011 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1013898)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1013931)

My troll picture was not aimed at you, infact it was aimed at nobody in particular. If it was aimed at a specific person i would have quoted them and then posted the picture. Everyone was just talking about trolls so i just thought of posting a troll picture.

Wild 27-05-2011 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1014045)
Actually, it was entirely my idea to ban them from that forum. Looks like it worked. And I personally wanted Pirlo gone this summer. You can pretty much put me in their bandwagon, except that I think we're better off without him as of this moment as he served us well before (& I don't blame him for moving to Juve). They weren't the only Pirlo haters in there. It's just that for them the Pirlo topic generates so much irrational zeal they can't help but troll.

With that said, it looks like the amount of freedom we're trying to hand around here is being used irresponsibly by some members. Now shit ain't fair. We've never aimed for fair because I know we won't manage. We've (I) aimed for as free as possible of a community with a little amount of self responsibility from members. Yet maybe it'd be better to just run this with an iron fist. I know it'll save us a lot of time, headaches and drama and only about a dozen members will be affected. I'm considering it.

What are you trying to say? You can only exercise a small amount of self control so it's best for us to ban you? Don't play the victim card.

Yes but why you & other mods are selective ?
I mean there was bigger trolling + insults about Sheva , Kaka , Leo & Dinho & yet none of you took one single step to stop the haters , not even a warning.
Such behavior agaisnt Dru & other is simply ridiculous & unfair.
Rarely Pirlo was insulted as a person , maybe midget or boring but nothing close to what have been said about Ronaldo & where were you then ?
If you wanna rule this forum with a fist then great but dont be selective coz then you will lose your credibility.

Same things happened with the shit one.
There was bigger insults for others but when it was about Ansh1t then mods took actions coz the victim is someone they like.

Stranger 27-05-2011 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1014128)
Yes but why you & other mods are selective ?
I mean there was bigger trolling + insults about Sheva , Kaka , Leo & Dinho & yet none of you took one single step to stop the haters , not even a warning.
Such behavior agaisnt Dru & other is simply ridiculous & unfair.
Rarely Pirlo was insulted as a person , maybe midget or boring but nothing close to what have been said about Ronaldo & where were you then ?
If you wanna rule this forum with a fist then great but dont be selective coz then you will lose your credibility.

Same things happened with the shit one.
There was bigger insults for others but when it was about Ansh1t then mods took actions coz the victim is someone they like.

Greatest striker in the worl agrees with you definitely :D
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_V-edFu25Rm...9ronaldo21.jpg

May be the regime has changed and stricter rules are come up :lol:

Sage 27-05-2011 23:39

this forum is extremely unbalanced and inconsistent, so I just laughed at his decision to ban me and dru from the fodder thread :lol:

funny thing is that, me and dru never got personal(apart from when that mod talked shit), while some of the pirlo groupies did :lol:

@ wild, obviously hes selective, he banned me for insulting ibra and when other members swear at players/other members its perfectly fine :lol:

manutd fan 27-05-2011 23:49

Some people don't have a sense of humour. For the record I've enjoyed Dru's posts since he's come back ;)

Kuja should be off however. Posh snob.