The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Anime/Manga Thread II (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14024)

LemonCookies 11-12-2013 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikita (Post 1945849)
. Also due in spring 2014 is the Elder Scrolls Online,

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/a...23/throwup.gif

jammin 11-12-2013 01:32

Yea I heard bad things about Elder Scrolls Online. Doesn't feel like an Elder Scrolls game at all, apparently.

derpu 11-12-2013 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikita (Post 1945854)
only for things I rly love. cough*masseffect*cough.

I have the Mass Effect Trilogy Box set too :proud:

Dragon Age Origins + Awakening Set too :proud:

Then FM 2011, PES 2012 and PES 2013 :lol:

Sleeping Dogs :fp: great game but was waaaay too short

LemonCookies 11-12-2013 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamminsheva (Post 1945857)
Yea I heard bad things about Elder Scrolls Online. Doesn't feel like an Elder Scrolls game at all, apparently.

Indeed, it looks like poop.

Btw, where is your avatar and sig? You look like a forum noob as it stands, :lol:

jammin 11-12-2013 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonCookies (Post 1945859)
Btw, where is your avatar and sig? You look like a forum noob as it stands, :lol:

I would say I'm going for the Redman look, but honestly, I couldn't find an avatar that fit and got pissed off. :lol: :fp:

jammin 11-12-2013 01:40

OP out!!!

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/731

Wonder if this early release thing (earlier than Naruto) is a permanent thing.

derpu 11-12-2013 01:47

Baby Zygena = Bulbasaur?

jammin 11-12-2013 01:50

Hoooooooooooooooly shit!
Spoiler:
Sabo!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

jammin 11-12-2013 01:52

I totally called it btw. :o

jammin 11-12-2013 01:53

http://i.imgur.com/AFC4nov.png

Oda you son of a bitch!

ikita 11-12-2013 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1945858)
I have the Mass Effect Trilogy Box set too :proud:

Dragon Age Origins + Awakening Set too :proud:

Then FM 2011, PES 2012 and PES 2013 :lol:

Sleeping Dogs :fp: great game but was waaaay too short

lol...yea...I wish they'd show us something about the next ME...a lot of ppl were looking forward to some kind of reveal at the VGA's or w/e its called....but salt. lol. and social.bioware only has poor jay wataminuki and his tweets about blah blah blah #space....srs, that's all he ever tweets. he'd be like

"@Jaywatanirngurng We just had a 5 hour meeting with the writers talking about the game. there was lots of space involved. #Space "

or

"@Jaywataienguionwrugn The developments has some nice space to it. #Space"

:fp::fp:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamminsheva (Post 1945857)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonCookies (Post 1945859)
Indeed, it looks like poop.

rly? I've seen the quakecon demo and it looked very much like skyrim mechanics, other than the classless classes that they have which I'm not too sure about yet. I haven't seen any of the pvp stuff...so idk.

granted if you've played oblivion and morrowind and so on, you'd likely be correct. but like I said, elderscrollsonline, and the quakecon vid carries with it a lot of similarities to skyrim. the only reason I'm keeping an open mind on it, is because I feel like playing skyrim...I should just get a copy of it prolly. cuz more than likely, ESO is gonna have a monthly subscription fee. meh meh.

jammin 11-12-2013 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1945865)
Baby Zygena = Bulbasaur?

SIU plagiarizing our beloved Bulbasaur. :head:

LemonCookies 11-12-2013 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikita (Post 1945869)
rly? I've seen the quakecon demo and it looked very much like skyrim mechanics, other than the classless classes that they have which I'm not too sure about yet. I haven't seen any of the pvp stuff...so idk.

granted if you've played oblivion and morrowind and so on, you'd likely be correct. but like I said, elderscrollsonline, and the quakecon vid carries with it a lot of similarities to skyrim. the only reason I'm keeping an open mind on it, is because I feel like playing skyrim...I should just get a copy of it prolly. cuz more than likely, ESO is gonna have a monthly subscription fee. meh meh.

The idea of playing, in all reality Skyrim, with more or less a bunch of bastard children complaining about things doesn't set well with me. Besides, having given up LOTRO after a long while of playing that, and having always been a GW fan, GW2 will be my primary MMO. I don't have time for more than one MMO experience. It's just not worth it for me. I like League of Legends, though, :D

Pharaoh 11-12-2013 02:03

op out? i feel like part of the club :proud:

jammin 11-12-2013 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaoh (Post 1945873)
op out? i feel like part of the club :proud:

No ples. Go away.

derpu 11-12-2013 02:15

gives me the chill............ OP so awesome :eek:

ikita 11-12-2013 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonCookies (Post 1945871)
The idea of playing, in all reality Skyrim, with more or less a bunch of bastard children complaining about things doesn't set well with me. Besides, having given up LOTRO after a long while of playing that, and having always been a GW fan, GW2 will be my primary MMO. I don't have time for more than one MMO experience. It's just not worth it for me. I like League of Legends, though, :D

I know what you mean. Even Warframe which is pve has that element of a fanbase in it. LoL is a MOBA though...I don't think I like MOBAs. I played LoL for a good while. almost an entire year. But in the end I came to the conclusion that I'm not good at it and my skill, while it may not have been what it was at the very beginning of play LoL, just was not increasing. And I couldn't enjoy real matches that way. the game quickly became work for me. and well the purpose which it was to serve for me, was defeated. You get blamed all the time for "feeding your lane" , or you get blamed all the time for not "helping out other lanes" in ganks while you're warding jungle and so on. the introduction of ARAM didn't help this imo. if you don't get the OP team, you lose. gonna have a look at LOTRO on yt.

derpu 11-12-2013 02:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamminsheva (Post 1945870)
SIU plagiarizing our beloved Bulbasaur. :head:

any plot twist coming?

derpu 11-12-2013 02:24

@ikita..

New mass effect will be a non-shepard story.. wonder if it's going to do well.. 11/10 will buy though.. (if it ever comes to PC :devilshy:)

LemonCookies 11-12-2013 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikita (Post 1945878)
I know what you mean. Even Warframe which is pve has that element of a fanbase in it. LoL is a MOBA though...I don't think I like MOBAs. I played LoL for a good while. almost an entire year. But in the end I came to the conclusion that I'm not good at it and my skill, while it may not have been what it was at the very beginning of play LoL, just was not increasing. And I couldn't enjoy real matches that way. the game quickly became work for me. and well the purpose which it was to serve for me, was defeated. You get blamed all the time for "feeding your lane" , or you get blamed all the time for not "helping out other lanes" in ganks while you're warding jungle and so on. the introduction of ARAM didn't help this imo. if you don't get the OP team, you lose.

I hear you on this. I try to play with friends, that way I can guarantee I won't, usually, get flamed out-right. I usually carry the team, anyway, so flamers be wary of flaming me, :o:D

Quote:

gonna have a look at LOTRO on yt.
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/upl...al-fan-gif.gif

I really would suggest against starting that game up, however much it may look good or how much you may love Tolkien. The game used to be something special, but it's been a trainwreck for 3 years now and is a game dying, on it's last breath. I, of course, am more cynical than some, but having played the game since its beta, I think I reserve the right to comment with authority upon it, :)

I would suggest, in light of my above response, in checking out Guild Wars 2. A game that's just plain fun, but that is somehow still an MMO, :eek: