The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

acerвιc wιт 03-07-2007 05:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besi
crazy4milan can you stop to name me in your posts ? It's getting annoying.. its like I made crime .. and now I am re-socialized.. when you think more I got banned because 1 post.. and look at others how much they escaped the ban ..

I dont want to get in this debate but I want to say some words..

FACT is that David and other moderators lost control.. specially with mods taking side.. I reported million posts and no action was taken againts anyone.. there were many fights in threads and moderators were going OFF-line .. if they dont have balls to get into the debate and relax the atmosphere .. than why they are mods? Just to link + merge threads ? or to delete posts ?The current menagment is the weakest in the history of this forum.. I didnt have good rapport with Nick .. but at least he was doing his job good..

I am leaving forum very soon.. so I really dont care if something will change or not..

P.S Take it easy everyone , it's just forum.

Night.

Munched!

Faяouk 03-07-2007 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy4milan
I'm actually hoping that the ban has work out for you both to forget about having silly arguments with 14 year-old like insults.

Hey, what does that mean? :D

Respect the kid. :o

Milanista10 03-07-2007 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faяouk
Hey, what does that mean? :D

Respect the kid. :o

Your right, we should respect you because now you are a legend and you have become a man at 14 years of age :o ;) :)

Passion for *9* 03-07-2007 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy4milan
Part of the reason why I frequented this forum when I started was because it was liberal in the sense that one could have any opinion about Milan (not the same old "we are such a great club" like in Xtratime or MM forums), and because the members respected each other (yes, partly it was due because the 3 admins + the great mods of back then-Milan my love, Mellanie, Doni, unrossanero, Kyara, and Rex-) well enough

This forum has NEVER been 'liberal'. And if you seek the prime example for biased moderating look no further than Missy Supermod. Her promotion did to her what the Ballon d'Or did to her ex-loverboy Sheva... went straight to her head. Rex definitely displays 'culturally/geographically biased' moderating + so do Indian Tsar + Gaizka.

I've been through enough shit here, I certainly won't play 'nice Passion' just to make your life easier -- nope, there's no favor to return.

Wild 03-07-2007 17:42

Am outta here since I said what I wanted 2 say + read other opinions specially crazy4milan's.
Fresh start 4 me + back 2 my indirect ignore option that only Edi respected + acted equally maturely.

Passion for *9* 06-07-2007 16:07

Tsar, remove your avatar. I don't wanna see s-runes here. They're considered a very political statement.

Tsar 06-07-2007 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Tsar, remove your avatar. I don't wanna see s-runes here. They're considered a very political statement.

:conf: Explain?

Passion for *9* 06-07-2007 16:13

Don't play dumb.

radioactivenerd 06-07-2007 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar
:conf: Explain?

the 's' in ur avatar (also used by the band KISS) was a symbol for a branch of the Nazi armed forces, which is now illegal to display within the boundaries of germany.
Thats a vague answer.

Tsar 06-07-2007 16:17

- From what you said in the other thread: No its not a "Nazi symbol". Its infact a logo I half-inched off the rock band "Tsar" 's site.

http://www.tsar.net/

Passion for *9* 06-07-2007 16:20

It's still a Nazi symbol. Some use it to be 'provocative', others because they're clueless + others to convey a message.

So ? What are you waiting for ?

Tsar 06-07-2007 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
It's still a Nazi symbol. Some use it to be 'provocative', others because they're clueless + others to convey a message.

So ? What are you waiting for ?

I don't see it as a "Nazi symbol", I see it as what it is - the font on a bands tour T-shirt:

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/6940/tsar104ry2.jpg

Look they even cater for you Passion: :tongue:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2876/tsar102el2.gif

At only 16 bucks who could refuse! :)

Passion for *9* 06-07-2007 16:38

Since you felt so out-of-place in the men's chat + you're generally so in love with yourself I suggest you take your monthly pocket money + get you the girlie shirt + wear it proudly.

I told you what the symbol is about + that I regard it as offensive + political, now you can either remove it or I'm gonna lodge an official complaint.

End of.

Tsar 06-07-2007 16:49

Well i'll take it down, just to shut you up if nothing else. I think its a riduculous claim to make and i'm more inclined to believe its just an excuse to kick up a fuss.

I'm also going to have to ask you for an apology for suggesting i'm a Nazi sympathizer.

David 06-07-2007 16:51

I was completely clueless about this myself. Do change your avatar though, Scott.

Thanks.

Tsar 06-07-2007 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
I was completely clueless about this myself. Do change your avatar though, Scott.

Thanks.

I am, just resizing another logo to fit my avatar. ;)

David 06-07-2007 16:57

You should've went for the 2nd shirt.

Passion for *9* 06-07-2007 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar
Well i'll take it down, just to shut you up if nothing else. I think its a riduculous claim to make and i'm more inclined to believe its just an excuse to kick up a fuss.
I'm also going to have to ask you for an apology for suggesting i'm a Nazi sympathizer.

F^ck you little provocative piece of ****, how's that for an apology ? Do you really think I can't read you like a book ? *You* wanted to provoke + kick up a fuss from the onset.

Tsar 06-07-2007 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
You should've went for the 2nd shirt.

LOL - thats the one i'm resizing, I put my old avatar up in the mean time just to keep Hanna happy.

David 06-07-2007 16:59

He seems to have succeeded.