The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Marcus 30-09-2013 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioReality (Post 1890663)
LOL, all that after Pubes talked about how great you were?

See Npop... not worth it.

should we take this convo to the rumor commode, where it's encouraged?

Wait, is this some kind of a MASTERMIND PLAN you're pulling on me? Like, you can post whatever you want and if you get banned you were right all along, Pharaoh fellatio'd us into submission?

Oh no. The only reason he's responding to you is because he's naive and falls for it. I don't You're a bad poster, a bad troll and with you gone absolutely nothing of value will be lost. Well, except the few seconds it takes me to ban the other accounts you'll inevitably make.

MarioReality 30-09-2013 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus (Post 1890680)
Wait, is this some kind of a MASTERMIND PLAN you're pulling on me? Like, you can post whatever you want and if you get banned you were right all along, Pharaoh fellatio'd us into submission?

Oh no. The only reason he's responding to you is because he's naive and falls for it. I don't You're a bad poster, a bad troll and with you gone absolutely nothing of value will be lost. Well, except the few seconds it takes me to ban the other accounts you'll inevitably make.

Are you referring to the other accounts I didnt make, or use, yet got my ban extended a month for anyways?

Im back... couldnt give less of a rats ass to admit I had other account during my last ban, cuz it would mean eff all right now... and Ive ALWAYS admitted to having them.

But alas, no... Not this time.. :proud:

ps: no, this isnt a master plan. I was asking if we could take it to the rumor commode, where historically, anything goes. It was a serious question

Marcus 30-09-2013 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioReality (Post 1890685)
Are you referring to the other accounts I didnt make, or use, yet got my ban extended a month for anyways?

Im back... couldnt give less of a rats ass to admit I had other account during my last ban, cuz it would mean eff all right now... and Ive ALWAYS admitted to having them.

But alas, no... Not this time.. :proud:

ps: no, this isnt a master plan. I was asking if we could take it to the rumor commode, where historically, anything goes. It was a serious question

The commode isn't anything goes. It's a commode, true. For rumors. About Milan. It's in the Milan section of the forum. Take it social networks or skype or just ignore him. It's easy, there's a couple buttons involved. Much like bans, except I have to relog.

Dominate 01-10-2013 00:39

Marcus is like Alexander

He will bend two trees down to the ground, tie your feet onto one, hands on the other, then let them go.

Must be a Macedonian thing

Az. 10-10-2013 14:44

@Whoever closed the Seedorf thread: ban yourself :lol:

AC_Wesley 10-10-2013 16:12

Seedorf thread reopened and moved the posts from Chedric to Clarence.

Dunno why it was closed.

Sir Crookodile 10-10-2013 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majko (Post 1898963)
Why was his thread closed? :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1898980)
Threads can be closed with a doubleclick or something. Some mod just accidentally did that, I think.

hahahaahhahahahha!!! Love you guys :D:thumbsup: :proud:.. but don't do that again :angel:.

And that poll :o:o:o:o I never got the chance to use it :/. 3 months is way too long...

ww 11-10-2013 16:46

not "some mod", we wanna know who

this is not a robinho's thread that you can just shut "accidentally"

Ultra Swan 14-10-2013 09:09

Now I don't know how the :mb: of the forum works but is it possible to implement an auto resizing feature for images?

I think it would help keep the Forum layout intact.

Sorry but the example I'm about to link comes from a different forum, please don't hurt me. :)

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3228/11xz.png

* That is a screen-capture, do not be fooled. Clicking will not do as expected.

Sir Crookodile 17-10-2013 19:54

Suggestion:
Merge UFC with BOXING thread. Not like it's overflowing with posts both threads.

Thx.

Senatore_M84 18-10-2013 15:21

problem: Leaf
Reason: inability to have a discussion without turning it personal and derailing it. Oh and he was permabanned

solution: Actually honor your word and keep him permabanned.

-

Milan's struggling enough. Do we need to give this troll who thrives off milan struggling, importance?

Ashish 18-10-2013 15:23

Just give me a ignore list which will ignore everything about him, please ban senatore for quoting that lil inter fan bitch or that pube core

Pharaoh 18-10-2013 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1903098)
Reason: inability to have a discussion without turning it personal and derailing it. Oh and he was permabanned

-

Milan's struggling enough. Do we need to give this troll who thrives off milan struggling, importance?

If leaf should get banned then so should congo

Congo Powers 18-10-2013 18:45

lol

leaf 18-10-2013 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1903098)

-

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...210/kettle.jpg
Wow just when I though you were the living epitome of hypocrisy you go post this shit :proud:

I'm not the one that goes on posting so much unsubstantiated bullshit that I got my own RnB propaganda machine. You literally post your opinions as pure fact then get mad when people question it.

If I got banned for P!rlo trolling then you should have been permanently gone for posting downright slander about Pato. At least I turned out to be right about P!rlo. Meanwhile cocaine junkie Pato is getting recalled to the nt and getting back into form for his club :fp:

If Pazzo returns to form and starts scoring it will be another stink on your bullshit propaganda bandwagon ....but you don't see me constantly up the mod's ass to get you banned for the e-diarrhea you spew without letup. This is because this is a forum where a diversity of ideas could and should be expressed. You tend to get mad when ppl differ and or disagree :lol:

As for finally "me thriving off Milan's difficulty" ... ***** Please :o This is more of your slander - your weapon of choice since facts and logic are clearly your enemies. I suffer as any real Milan fan should. However sometimes things need to get worse before they prove and with things worsening as they currently are it's only a matter of time before the n00b charlatan is shown the door. You are welcomed to follow him on his way out :)

jammin 25-10-2013 07:24

What happened to my Boki thread? :conf:

EDIT: Fiero my hero. :proud:

joyrider 04-11-2013 20:33

Why did Italian Tsar edited this post?

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...ostcount=27743

MilanMB 20-11-2013 16:12

Suggestion:

When you ban someone, and post it in the "The Bans" thread, could you also post the reason in the same post?

Example:

MilanMB added.

Reason: sexism on the Internet. (:proud:)

---

I know that the reason is edited in the first post, but it would be better if you posted the reason right away.

David 20-11-2013 18:13

I don't know; since we started posting the reason it kinda took a large chunk of fun out of post-ban reactions. Maybe go back to no reason at all?

ww 20-11-2013 19:52

but the large chunk of fun is what is good on a ban

if you don't tell us the reason, then it's just something lugubrious and hateful