The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Senatore_M84 09-01-2010 18:23

Can we open an additional thread in SAPL to talk shit to each other.... I wanna let chrisstina how i'm gonna pass her up this week ;)

Beemer 10-01-2010 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84 (Post 641626)
Can we open an additional thread in SAPL to talk shit to each other.... I wanna let chrisstina how i'm gonna pass her up this week ;)

Shouldn't that be the other way around? :)

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 17:41

I reported for rudeness post yesterday so the moderator or the admin can do something without ban the guy as i hope, but till now i had no reply for that case, can the moderators here at least do respond and act for the case?

Thanks in advance..

Senatore_M84 11-01-2010 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643354)
I reported for rudeness post yesterday so the moderator or the admin can do something without ban the guy as i hope, but till now i had no reply for that case, can the moderators here at least do respond and act for the case?

Thanks in advance..

no

Jasper 11-01-2010 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643354)

Thanks in advance..

From the mod lounge:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 642138)
I don't get what's wrong with the post Sod-Lod reported - http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...542#post641542

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 642163)
I guess it was the 'pedo bear clan' remark? Weird post to report since there's a lot worse out there.. :tongue:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 642215)
I get it's that but I don't see a reason to delete it. Sod-lod just translates it to something forbidden.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Italian Tsar (Post 642244)
Even I don't get what he's supposed to be getting at. I am also for maintaining status quo.

So we don't think it's towards a certain user(s). Therefor it stays. If you feel offended then it's mainly because your own interpretations. Post is fine.

Ashish 11-01-2010 17:51

conscience of R&B has spoken(biased conscience though :o) :)

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 643362)
From the mod lounge:

So we don't think it's towards a certain user(s). Therefor it stays. If you feel offended then it's mainly because your own interpretations. Post is fine.

If some one accuse you that you are the follower of the pedo bear, it is not offensively rudeness act?

How could that be? please explain...

Senatore_M84 11-01-2010 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643366)
If some one accuse you that you are the follower of the pedo bear, it is not offensively rudeness act?

http://www.northernsun.com/images/im...%281948%29.jpg

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84 (Post 643360)
no

no dude, you are my friend and so calum and #16, congo ...

But Az come from nowhere and offend me in indirect way, as if i'm dump to understand it or a W*** to respose.

It is easily to shred people that to manage your reactions

Jasper 11-01-2010 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643366)

I still don't see a connection to you or anyone in the linked/reported post.

Jasper 11-01-2010 18:11

I see it as indirect. In Estonia, for example, there was a discussion about names and sentence 'commies to the oven'. What came out was if names are written with small-letters through, they are indirect. Therefor cannot be judged. Free speech.

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 643378)
I still don't see a connection to you or anyone in the linked/reported post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 643381)
I see it as indirect. In Estonia, for example, there was a discussion about names and sentence 'commies to the oven'. What came out was if names are written with small-letters through, they are indirect. Therefor cannot be judged. Free speech.

oh reall what an excuse, Az Know well that i'm share the mentality and thinking way of Masster and i posted that clearly in my beginnings to this forum participation.

Please tell me that you don't want to do it as simply it is; but describing reason worst than mistake is not acceptable especially from guy like you.

Edit: I'm not against free speech, I can easily post quotes that rude people here, as simple as it is, but as i know we are in place that we discuss issue in proper way not in barbarian way.

Pedro 11-01-2010 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 643381)

jasiper sucks:D

edit: sorry jasiper :(

Congo Powers 11-01-2010 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643388)
but as i know we are in place that we discuss issue in proper way not in barbarian way.

prejudiced towards barbarians :o :o :mad: :mad:

Az. 11-01-2010 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 643393)
prejudiced towards barbarians :o :o :mad: :mad:

That made me LOL:D

crazy4milan 11-01-2010 19:17

Sod-Lod, you can't get all worked up everytime someone gives an indirect insult (which turns out to be against something you believe). Az didn't say that to affect you personally (at least it doesn't seem so to us), he said it in general.

Jasper 11-01-2010 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643388)
Please tell me that you don't want to do it as simply it is;

One post here or there - I really couldn't care. Seriously, I couldn't.

But I don't see any wrongdoing. And so don't any other mod(probably anyone par you). So ... I don't know ... harden the phuck up!

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy4milan (Post 643415)
Sod-Lod, you can't get all worked up everytime someone gives an indirect insult (which turns out to be against something you believe). Az didn't say that to affect you personally (at least it doesn't seem so to us), he said it in general.

What is general here, for who called "pedo bear" isn't on Masster? and who do agree with Masster views isn't I so "clan" direct it to who here?

Have a good guess?

It is not the case if someone describe something and give it a name without specifying person or people, which is not that case.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 643416)
One post here or there - I really couldn't care. Seriously, I couldn't.

But I don't see any wrongdoing. And so don't any other mod(probably anyone par you). So ... I don't know ... harden the phuck up!

Off course you will not see blind judge blind judgement that which is you.

stop fooling people here and give them wise while you are the one who need some one to wise him! Pathetic with all standards.

Jasper 11-01-2010 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643427)
Off course you will not see blind judge blind judgement that which is you.

stop fooling people here and give them wise while you are the one who need some one to wise him! Pathetic with all standards.

:D I can't understand one sentence(if this term can even be used) in it. For me the case is closed. If any mod sees your point they can delete the message but I wouldn't get my hopes high if I were you. Peace.

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 643430)
:D I can't understand one sentence(if this term can even be used) in it. For me the case is closed. If any mod sees your point they can delete the message but I wouldn't get my hopes high if I were you. Peace.

I don't care anymore, delete it or not is not the solution, and yes off course you will not going to understand what i meant if it's against you!

But i can tell that you are not a fair moderator, and it seems you have double standers.