The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Az. 11-01-2010 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643432)
I don't care anymore, delete it or not is not the solution, and yes off course you will not going to understand what i meant if it's against you!

But i can tell that you are not a fair moderator, and it seems you have double standers.

Seriously man?Its a internet forum dont take everything so serious ,i like to make jokes (im the kind of the guy who laughs at my own jokes) like for instance :

http://deviantdreamer.org/images/banned.gif


Edit: i feel weird being nice.

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 643436)
Seriously man?Its a internet forum dont take everything so serious ,i like to make jokes (im the kind of the guy who laughs at my own jokes) like for instance :

http://deviantdreamer.org/images/banned.gif


Edit: i feel weird being nice.

Joking is something and when you be serious is something else, you intend to write the phrase and direct it to me and i have been told you to back up but you didn't reply.

So don't act here as you are innocent.

Az. 11-01-2010 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643442)
Joking is something and when you be serious is something else, you intend to write the phrase and direct it to me and i have been told you to back up but you didn't reply.

So don't act here as you are innocent.

Okay on behalf of everyone I would just like to say meh-heh?

Cristina 11-01-2010 20:21

http://ui20.gamespot.com/1363/calmdown_2.jpg

Ashish 11-01-2010 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643432)
I don't care anymore, delete it or not is not the solution, and yes off course you will not going to understand what i meant if it's against you!

But i can tell that you are not a fair moderator, and it seems you have double standers.

yes all the mods are biased

Centre 11-01-2010 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643388)
Az Know well that i'm share the mentality and thinking way of Masster and i posted that clearly in my beginnings to this forum participation.

:star:

Az. 11-01-2010 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 643449)

http://www.tempo-poli.ro/com/forum/i...smilies/24.gif

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 643447)
Okay on behalf of everyone I would just like to say meh-heh?

:head: Should i be surprised here, No

in other hand, i knew BS people is always BS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 643449)

:conf: No comment here

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Centre (Post 643454)
:star:

I have no problem with you so don't start for god sake.

Kalac#16 11-01-2010 20:41

I love you Sod-Lod <3

Ignore the haters, they aren't on your intellectual level.:)

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 643466)
I love you Sod-Lod <3

Ignore the haters, they aren't on your intellectual level.:)

Thanks dude, i hate to be mean guy and act as an AH, it seems some people here do like to be as an AH.

Centre 11-01-2010 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643464)
I have no problem with you so don't start for god sake.

I'm sorry.

Pedro 11-01-2010 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 643466)
I love you Sod-Lod <3

Ignore the haters, they aren't on your intellectual level.:)

+1 :star:

Cristina 11-01-2010 20:55

My 2 pennies: Az. was not directly attacking anyone with the post that he made (.. well we all know Milano84 is the one and only pedo bear of the forum). It was a joke that was meant to be taken lightly. If that was offensive, a lot of the posts on this forum can be construed as offensive in one way or another. What is taken lightly by some users will be taken more seriously by others, we're obviously different people from different parts of the world. Mods cannot go around and edit every single post that has a HINT of controversy, otherwise we'd be here all day. As many of you have probably noticed, this forum is a bit more liberal than most, so we ask you all to please respect this freedom when posting.

If personal differences between you two (Az. and Sod-Lod) are beyond this issue, there is an 'ignore' option that you can use.

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 643479)
My 2 pennies: Az. was not directly attacking anyone with the post that he made (.. well we all know Milano84 is the one and only pedo bear of the forum). It was a joke that was meant to be taken lightly. If that was offensive, a lot of the posts on this forum can be construed as offensive in one way or another. What is taken lightly by some users will be taken more seriously by others, we're obviously different people from different parts of the world. Mods cannot go around and edit every single post that has a HINT of controversy, otherwise we'd be here all day. As many of you have probably noticed, this forum is a bit more liberal than most, so we ask you all to please respect this freedom when posting.

If personal differences between you two (Az. and Sod-Lod) are beyond this issue, there is an 'ignore' option that you can use.

I do not mind deferences in views and opinions after all this a forum that hold discussions between civilize people not with children acting under table like chicken.

Az. 11-01-2010 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643495)
I do not mind deferences in views and opinions after all this a forum that hold discussions between civilize people not with children acting under table like chicken.

Hi Fan.

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 643498)
Hi Fan.

Excuse me !!!

Calum1903 11-01-2010 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 643372)
no dude, you are my friend and so calum and #16, congo ...


I feel all warm inside. This is how I imagine a hug from Dida feels.

And you can't expect Az. to be civilised. He's an ultra, they're all animals.

Fuck the haterz.

Sod-Lod 11-01-2010 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 643506)
I feel all warm inside. This is how I imagine a hug from Dida feels.

And you can't expect Az. to be civilised. He's an ultra, they're all animals.

Fuck the haterz.

I think that Masster did insult jasper by racism words, the case is different here, by the way Where were you been yesterday?

Besfort 11-01-2010 22:51

Alright guys, my 2 cents:

http://euroross.blogspot.com/2%20Cents.jpg


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:27.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.