The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

drucurl 01-07-2010 20:05

Lolz @ closing the Pirlo thread. More highhanded and utterly abysmal moderating :proud: Mad turned the Ronaldo thread into a mess when he was here and he's actually taking his was on Ron across there too....but now that there are more forumers up in arms over Pirlo the thread gets closed. This is beyond idiotic. A forum without arguments is a dead one :o

Pedro 01-07-2010 20:08

OMG!?!!?! The Pirlo thread is closed!!?!?! That's by far the most ridicilous thing a mod as ever done.

CONTROL those who bother you, don't close a thread of an actual Milan player. Wtf?

KujaIX 01-07-2010 20:11

Firstly, the Pirlo thread was jsut hating for loads of pages, i generally agree with a temporary closure.

Also, Pedro. Do you really think a Mod just closed it themselves? It was obviously a big decision between all of them and they came to close the thread.

Pedro 01-07-2010 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 748583)
Also, Pedro. Do you really think a Mod just closed it themselves? It was obviously a big decision between all of them and they came to close the thread.

No, I don't think that. I'm sure they voted for it or so.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 748583)
i generally agree with a temporary closure.

I disgree. They barely did any attempt to control the members in the Pirlo thread.

KujaIX 01-07-2010 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 748584)
No, I don't think that. I'm sure they voted for it or so.

Seemed like you thought it was just a quick decision and one just closed it without and forethought or afterthought.

But my mistake.

Pedro 01-07-2010 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 748587)
Seemed like you thought it was just a quick decision and one just closed it without and forethought or afterthought.

But my mistake.

That's okay. The words 'a mod' were easy to misunderstood.

KujaIX 01-07-2010 20:20

The only way to control it would be to ban Madtherchot, which shouldn't happen. Otherwise it would continue.

Also, if someone was banned to prevent more of it, there would be outrage and "OMG Power Tripping Mods" "Fucking Hypocrite Bastards" Et Cetera

Riccardo V 01-07-2010 20:28

Why don't all the Pirlo-haters get together and set up a social group so that when they come in from a day of running over kittens, or whatever is they do, they have a place where they can moan about Pirlo to their hearts content and talk about their water-weight gain and favourite brands of soap? That way they won't have to deal with all the mobile-phone clogging pics and videos of someone they detest, and the Pirlo fans, who are already aware of Pirlo's limitations and are comfortable with it, can talk about hairstyles if they want to.

The group could be called "Proud to be a hater".

Ashish 01-07-2010 20:31

not in great state but hell yeah to pirlo thread :D thank you madtherchod :D

delete it when you are it :D and sod lod grow the fck up and can some one change sodlod thread into philosophy thread , fuck it there we can throw anything on each other race shit pirlo shit fag shit intelligent shit

thank you

And please never try to save your friend's gf when some old drunk ex marines are having fun with her, but if you are sure that you are almost getting knocked out dont limit yourself from hurling over all the shit you think about the marines :D and please do bring Vietnam also :D (only if you are almost sure to make yourself target and make others slip by, moreover if bouncers work with you in the univ :P otherwise you will be dead)

Again thank you I am going to be teetotaler till i am fine

Congo Powers 01-07-2010 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 748600)
And please never try to save your friend's gf when some old drunk ex marines are having fun with her, but if you are sure that you are almost getting knocked out dont limit yourself from hurling over all the shit you think about the marines :D and please do bring Vietnam also :D (only if you are almost sure to make yourself target and make others slip by, moreover if bouncers work with you in the univ :P otherwise you will be dead)

w...t...f?
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/huh.gif

Ashish 01-07-2010 20:40

Forget it, I once thought it was great to get into fight in bars like Scottish used to do, nah its horrible unless you are tough as nail, which I am not

so fuck it and cya later

Sod-Lod 01-07-2010 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 748600)
not in great state but hell yeah to pirlo thread :D thank you madtherchod :D

delete it when you are it :D and sod lod grow the fck up and can some one change sodlod thread into philosophy thread , fuck it there we can throw anything on each other race shit pirlo shit fag shit intelligent shit

thank you

Did you read my points of view about my subject? I guess, you didn't, then I can't discuss it with!

From now and on, Mods or whoever is, i don't give a damn if the Moderators do or not change the thread name, it is getting ridiculous in how this forums are ruled with unprofessional Mods that can not make proper decisions for the problems.

We need new Moderators and define new specific detailed rules to run on this forum in proper way.

Pedro 01-07-2010 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 748593)
The only way to control it would be to ban Madtherchot, which shouldn't happen. Otherwise it would continue.

You are missing some steps! You can warn people, etc. Controlling threads doesn't mean ban ban ban. It's more than that! :D

Jasper 01-07-2010 21:35

Opened the Pirlo thread.

Anyone else have this smirk on their face that shit is about to hit hilarious?

Senatore_M84 01-07-2010 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 748615)
You are missing some steps! You can warn people, etc. Controlling threads doesn't mean ban ban ban. It's more than that! :D

exactly. I've been warned before, guess what i stopped doing what i got warned on. If you don't then you get banned....

it's not a groundbreaking concept... or is it?? Pedro, you genius!

Wet Ones 01-07-2010 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riccardo V (Post 748598)
Why don't all the Pirlo-haters get together and set up a social group so that when they come in from a day of running over kittens, or whatever is they do, they have a place where they can moan about Pirlo to their hearts content and talk about their water-weight gain and favourite brands of soap? That way they won't have to deal with all the mobile-phone clogging pics and videos of someone they detest, and the Pirlo fans, who are already aware of Pirlo's limitations and are comfortable with it, can talk about hairstyles if they want to.

Ok we get it. Pirlo was the cause of your first ever orgasm.

GreatKalu 01-07-2010 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 748576)
Lolz @ closing the Pirlo thread. More highhanded and utterly abysmal moderating :proud: Mad turned the Ronaldo thread into a mess when he was here and he's actually taking his was on Ron across there too....but now that there are more forumers up in arms over Pirlo the thread gets closed. This is beyond idiotic. A forum without arguments is a dead one :o

Ever since the world cup started, I haven't been posting in the Pirlo thread. I did however read through the hate. Now that there's a bit of a break, I did post. Vids/clips mainly. And no ... like I mentioned in the thread, it wasn't me who brought Ronaldo up. So ... get your facts right.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riccardo V (Post 748598)

+1
Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 748608)

LOL ... best gif ever! LOVE IT!

Ashish 01-07-2010 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 748612)
Did you read my points of view about my subject? I guess, you didn't, then I can't discuss it with!

From now and on, Mods or whoever is, i don't give a damn if the Moderators do or not change the thread name, it is getting ridiculous in how this forums are ruled with unprofessional Mods that can not make proper decisions for the problems.

We need new Moderators and define new specific detailed rules to run on this forum in proper way.

:)

you are a nice man, better forget about your thread or open a thread with names
1. C4ms tities
2. Casper is nice
3. Christina is wet on kalac

and you will get response

Hahaha at pirlo thread (Rivera, dinho ronaldo now who?? maradono himself would be compared to pirlo :D):D

Sod-Lod 01-07-2010 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 748686)
:)

you are a nice man, better forget about your thread or open a thread with names
1. C4ms tities
2. Casper is nice

and you will get response

Hahaha at pirlo thread (Rivera, dinho ronaldo now who?? maradono himself would be compared to pirlo :D):D

I wouldn't bother myself to response on some of the pestiferous mods.

Cristina 01-07-2010 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 748686)

YO... spell my name right. :o