The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

fertygo 16-11-2010 05:47

Dude, why must those that have religion that must not try to not bothered if people talk shit about Jesus or Muhammad ? Why not just we're shut up bout this ? Because all of points in your argument ?

Yeah, maybe its true... But aren't u think those people already tolerating some of its ?
Like I said Muslim with their Terrorist n pedo talks, Gay's with "so gay..."
Do they still must deal with "they will not care if his 13 years sons banged by Muhammad" or what Wild's say to Kuja n the otherwise about the lebanese ?
Do we must not MAD with that ?

The point is not about EXAGGERATING, that its.

N all people have different shit that they most sensitive about, its can religion, AC milan player, whatever.
So just try not exaggerating about everything.

For example sometime I said "FU SEEDORF!" on this forums, but I'm mad like hell when some ****** open thread about get rid of him by all means with god knows how many swearing on thread title n the OP.

So just try to not exaggerating, try to respect anything that people what sensitive about. Not all people like you that not attached to anything that sounds fundamental like religion and country.

neutral 16-11-2010 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano (Post 852714)
Just like I don't think that Abramovich loves his club.

Very wrong, the man is in love with Chelsea


Quote:

Guus Hiddink said 'We have known each other long enough, but now due to my work in Chelsea we have naturally developed even closer ties,' said the Dutchman.

'Roman lives with the interests of the club and spends a lot of time here, often coming to training sessions.'
And if it was all about money for him then why this?

Quote:

Chelsea's accounts for 2008-09 announced that Abramovich's enormous loan to the West London club he owns had been converted into shares.
But a report in the Guardian reveals that since Abramovich made his loan to a holding company, rather than the club itself, his debt is yet to be repaid.
The club's debt to the holding company was converted into shares, but the holding company's debt to Abramovich remains at £726m.
"The loan is interest free, but it is repayable if Abramovich gives 18 months' notice," writes David Conn in The Guardian.
"The Russian could still demand the money back some day, either if the club is making a profit, or if he were to sell it.
"He has not, in fact, written off the huge loans he has made on his Chelsea adventure."

ww 16-11-2010 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by fertygo (Post 852731)
Dude, why must those that have religion that must not try to not bothered if people talk shit about Jesus or Muhammad ? Why not just we're shut up bout this ? Because all of points in your argument ?

Yeah, maybe its true... But aren't u think those people already tolerating some of its ?
Like I said Muslim with their Terrorist n pedo talks, Gay's with "so gay..."
Do they still must deal with "they will not care if his 13 years sons banged by Muhammad" or what Wild's say to Kuja n the otherwise about the lebanese ?
Do we must not MAD with that ?

The point is not about EXAGGERATING, that its.

N all people have different shit that they most sensitive about, its can religion, AC milan player, whatever.
So just try not exaggerating about everything.

For example sometime I said "FU SEEDORF!" on this forums, but I'm mad like hell when some ****** open thread about get rid of him by all means with god knows how many swearing on thread title n the OP.

So just try to not exaggerating, try to respect anything that people what sensitive about. Not all people like you that not attached to anything that sounds fundamental like religion and country.

So why not shut up about everyone just because there will always be one to be sensitive about something?

You know that trash-talking Seedorf or any other person not involved with football or religion isn't treated like trash-talking Jesus and Muhammad.

My point is just that Jesus, Muhammad and any other so-called sacred dude don't deserve more respect than Seedorf, Fernando Alonso or Uslan Bolt. They're all people.

I said that Materazzi deserved what he got from Ibra. How many people reported me for this? Why aren't we discussing it here? Why didn't you call it "exaggerating"?

What if I said that Jesus deserved to be crucified? Do you think that the reactions would be the same?

And Kuja's case was ridiculous. Not that I agree that Israel is right to bomb Lebanon. There were good people who died there and maybe didn't even want to be there. Just didn't know how to runnaway of that hell. But Kuja was being bashed everyday for being gay, something that he didn't even choosed to. Then a dickhead fundamentalist make fun out of his sexuality, he gets banned and the dickhead not? Lol.

Or do you think that Kuja, by the age 15, simply woke up someday and thought: "Hm, I think that now is a good time to start feeling attracted by men and face the bias of the society".

ww 16-11-2010 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by fertygo (Post 852731)
Dude, why must those that have religion that must not try to not bothered if people talk shit about Jesus or Muhammad ? Why not just we're shut up bout this ? Because all of points in your argument ?

Yeah, maybe its true... But aren't u think those people already tolerating some of its ?
Like I said Muslim with their Terrorist n pedo talks, Gay's with "so gay..."
Do they still must deal with "they will not care if his 13 years sons banged by Muhammad" or what Wild's say to Kuja n the otherwise about the lebanese ?
Do we must not MAD with that ?

The point is not about EXAGGERATING, that its.

N all people have different shit that they most sensitive about, its can religion, AC milan player, whatever.
So just try not exaggerating about everything.

For example sometime I said "FU SEEDORF!" on this forums, but I'm mad like hell when some ****** open thread about get rid of him by all means with god knows how many swearing on thread title n the OP.

So just try to not exaggerating, try to respect anything that people what sensitive about. Not all people like you that not attached to anything that sounds fundamental like religion and country.

So why not shut up about everyone just because there will always be one to be sensitive about something?

You know that trash-talking Seedorf or any other person not involved with football or religion isn't treated like trash-talking Jesus and Muhammad.

My point is just that Jesus, Muhammad and any other so-called sacred dude don't deserve more respect than Seedorf, Fernando Alonso or Uslan Bolt. They're all people.

I said that Materazzi deserved what he got from Ibra. How many people reported me for this? Why aren't we discussing it here? Why didn't you call it "exaggerating"?

What if I said that Jesus deserved to be crucified? Do you think that the reactions would be the same?

And Kuja's case was ridiculous. Not that I agree that Israel is right to bomb Lebanon. There were good people who died there and maybe didn't even want to be there. Just didn't know how to runnaway of that hell. But Kuja was being bashed everyday for being gay, something that he didn't even choosed to. Then a dickhead fundamentalist make fun out of his sexuality, he gets banned and the dickhead not? Lol.

Or do you think that Kuja, by the age 15, simply woke up someday and thought: "Hm, I think that now is a good time to start feeling attracted by men and face the bias of the society".

Jasper 16-11-2010 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by neutral (Post 852751)
Very wrong, the man is in love with Chelsea

And if it was all about money for him then why this?

New financial rules. He can still ask his money back. Least that's what I remember reading when it happened.

neutral 16-11-2010 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 852769)
New financial rules. He can still ask his money back. Least that's what I remember reading when it happened.

Yea but my point was that if he wanted to make money he would not have bought Chelsea. And if he asked for all his money back the club would be royally screwed, which would be ******ed on his behalf.

necromancer 16-11-2010 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano (Post 852768)
Or do you think that Kuja, by the age 15, simply woke up someday and thought: "Hm, I think that now is a good time to start feeling attracted by men and face the bias of the society".

But a 15-year old boy can suddenly wake up one day and think - "this is a good time to pretend to be attracted by men and thus get some attention".

ww 16-11-2010 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by neutral (Post 852775)
Yea but my point was that if he wanted to make money he would not have bought Chelsea. And if he asked for all his money back the club would be royally screwed, which would be ******ed on his behalf.

Abramovich wanted to wash money. Not make more money.

But I gotta admit, he goes a lot to Chelsea's matches, shows interest for how's the team playing and it didn't start a few time ago. He has been watching his team for long years. I don't know if he really likes football, if he was willing to learn about football and ended up really interested on it, if he's just pretending or whatever... but he seems to be a great CEO.

Honestly, I think that he has been better than some more experienced big shots such as Florentino and, based on the last years, also better than Berlusconi, who, by the way, never goes to the matches.

Jasper 16-11-2010 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by neutral (Post 852775)
Yea but my point was that if he wanted to make money he would not have bought Chelsea. And if he asked for all his money back the club would be royally screwed, which would be ******ed on his behalf.

Through those loans he has kept that option to himself to ask for it. So it's not all sunshine and double-rainbows.

neutral 16-11-2010 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 852791)
Through those loans he has kept that option to himself to ask for it. So it's not all sunshine and double-rainbows.

True, he has to give 18 months notice and the loans are also interest free however.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano (Post 852788)
Abramovich wanted to wash money. Not make more money.

But I gotta admit, he goes a lot to Chelsea's matches, shows interest for how's the team playing and it didn't start a few time ago. He has been watching his team for long years. I don't know if he really likes football, if he was willing to learn about football and ended up really interested on it, if he's just pretending or whatever... but he seems to be a great CEO.

Honestly, I think that he has been better than some more experienced big shots such as Florentino and, based on the last years, also better than Berlusconi, who, by the way, never goes to the matches.

+1

The man is so much better than most owners, especially if you compare him to someone like the the Glazers.

crazy4milan 16-11-2010 16:18

I'm aware most that register don't read them, but there's CLEAR forum rules (read the part where it talks about "Posting"), and no one can allege ignorance of them: http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=6

Vecchio Ultra 16-11-2010 16:40

Suggestion: please rename this thread to "suggestions, problems & drama" it is more fitting :)

acmilan4ever 16-11-2010 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vecchio Ultra (Post 852893)
Suggestion: please rename this thread to "suggestions, problems & drama" it is more fitting :)

+ infinity

Good choice ;)

David 16-11-2010 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano (Post 852714)
But when it comes to muslims, yeah, I can do a generalization. Because that doesn't born with you. Otherwise I would be hated by Senatore and MilanMB, who are both persians and, by the way, nice guys.

But can you choose religion before the time when you can be easily indoctrinated? Doubt it. So it's more of an issue of escaping the religion chosen by those that raised you than choosing it yourself.

This ain't about making generalizations or not. As far as I know pedophiles are born that way as well and that doesn't mean we give them a free pass in society, don't we? And that's because they infringe upon other people's freedoms and rights - this clearly isn't the case with gay people. Which is pretty much what you did a couple of times around here with respect to forum rules. Because this place ain't society. This is a football forum ran on a bunch of easy to understand forum rules - like NO religion; why? because that's how we and most members seem to like it - and the strengths & weaknesses of the folks running it, which is why we make some mistakes from time to time, such as not being more strict with Kuja's offenders.

I'm sorry but there just doesn't seem to be a match between our perspective on running this forum - no religion - and yours so I'll have to go for a permanent ban.

Sage 16-11-2010 17:46

ily david, n/h

Sasha 16-11-2010 17:52

Daaaaayuuuummmm David! Fucking hardcore ban hammer action.

:D

David 16-11-2010 17:52

Autoplay should also be off for all videos.

Pedro 16-11-2010 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 852933)
Autoplay should also be off for all videos.

David, I love you! :star::proud:

Sasha 16-11-2010 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 852933)
Autoplay should also be off for all videos.

That's awesome, any chance off us being able to embed any other video sites in the future?

David 16-11-2010 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 852936)
That's awesome, any chance off us being able to embed any other video sites in the future?

Such as?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:23.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.