The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Corzioli 23-11-2010 23:55

I'm not triceratops-brained Kalac..I'm right here so aim the darned muzzle at me.

Please define your understanding of 'trolling' as much as the implied context allows.

Calum1903 23-11-2010 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 857822)
Punish me, any Celt on the boards. :)

:conf:

drucurl 24-11-2010 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 858131)
I'm not triceratops-brained Kalac..I'm right here so aim the darned muzzle at me.

Please define your understanding of 'trolling' as much as the implied context allows.

It's simple bruh. At the end of the day there's no fucking way any true Milan fan could be more of a troll than some conceited premiershit scum cunt who had a penchant for picking the most embarrassing players in out team (like Gila, Kalac...soon maybe an Oddo /Janku) and coming after actual passionate fans in a VERY SICK attempt to somehow promote him/herself then in the a breathtaking display of hypocrisy claim that "it's just a forum no need to get so worked up" :proud: . As I told Ashish just ignore the disease it's not serious, is annoying at most and will soon go away :)

Madridista 24-11-2010 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 857049)
OR it would just turn into another way for drucurl and Ashish to give each other troll high fives. Probably not a bad idea actually.

Thats exactly the point. dru and ash exchanging reps would mean just ONE rep. If theres more, theres your quality post.

Corzioli 24-11-2010 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 858133)
:conf:

I recall mentioning 'banshee' in that post, and banshees are spirits Celts (of Irish descent) can relate to, no? ;) A re-read of the post in question is recommended.

Corzioli 24-11-2010 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 858149)
It's simple bruh. At the end of the day there's no fucking way any true Milan fan could be more of a troll than some conceited premiershit scum cunt who had a penchant for picking the most embarrassing players in out team (like Gila, Kalac...soon maybe an Oddo /Janku) and coming after actual passionate fans in a VERY SICK attempt to somehow promote him/herself then in the a breathtaking display of hypocrisy claim that "it's just a forum no need to get so worked up" :proud: . As I told Ashish just ignore the disease it's not serious, is annoying at most and will soon go away :)

Seriously. Well I've stopped being bothered about trolling accusations. Trolls generally hop around the various arms of the forum and insert statements begging for massive responses from the readers of these posts, whether emotional or worded. Their posts aren't germane to the subject matter, and are usually brief pieces.
Unfortunately you're called a troll here when i) you don't belong to the upper crust; the elite caste ii) your post count isn't in the thousands iii) you're a relative newbie making one or two contributions as contrasted with a popular 'forum veteran' who discusses a particular point for like three hours at the least
These being just some of the reasons.

Has it occured to the prosecutors that I for one post via my phone, and that the E-GPRS connections in my country are AWFULLY SLOW? So my posts/replies don't appear 'realtime', and that with a host of errors sometimes. Not everybody has broadband you know.
Then, there's the time constraint to be factored in as well. I simply cannot stay posting on the forums for extended periods, so it's just my two pence wherever I decide and not some post/reply fest. As it is once I'm done with this I have to commence work on a lab report to be submitted later this evening. We're talking absorbing 40 pages plus of Lehninger's Principles of Biochemistry within the next two hours or so and applying that information.
I'm not a popular figure on the forums, and if unpopularity somehow equals trolling, so be it.

Anyone who thinks I'm less of a Milanista because I'm a Nigerian who knows shite, those dumb African cretins, such fellow is welcome to test my passion and LOVE for a club I obsessively follow whenever I can like I've done right from '02/'03, nothing grandiose. Just ask the Abate-haters how they had it with me. It was massively unpopular sticking to my theories on Ignazio then but look how it's turned out for him.

HUSH! if you have nothing particularly nice to say.

Dalilah 24-11-2010 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 856992)
Ew I gotta agree. Rep points HERE would be worthless


If you want to increase quality of posting you need SERIOUS MODERATION. I'm on other forums/blogs/sites where they have it. It's only way to insure quality. I mean I got banned from one for using the world 'fuck' and having a grammatical error. Seen other people banned for having stupid opinions "OMGZ he SUCKS!" (without any point behind it).

Rec points would accomplish nothing. Especially here when half the people don't read comments, just say +21894389:star: if it's a person they like.

Can you give me a link if it's a football forum?

Kalac#16 24-11-2010 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 858149)
and coming after actual passionate fans in a VERY SICK attempt

What? Go find something else to occupy your time, dru

neutral 24-11-2010 04:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 857127)
hahahahahaha

this one was funny... a cactus :D

welcome back kuja

Hehe yup, i thought so too.

Jasper 24-11-2010 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 856992)
Ew I gotta agree. Rep points HERE would be worthless

Rec points would accomplish nothing. Especially here when half the people don't read comments, just say +21894389:star: if it's a person they like.

Another idea is implement thank you button to loose the +1212121 posts - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122944

I'm not really fond of all the bells and rings personally.

Jasper 24-11-2010 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy4milan (Post 856969)
:head: 2 months?!

Nope, it took 1.5 months for Robinho to be photographed with the expression I got after reading that.

drucurl 25-11-2010 01:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 858219)
What? Go find something else to occupy your time, dru

You wouldn't notice if you were on a Villa forum now would you?

Kalac#16 25-11-2010 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 858677)
You wouldn't notice if you were on a Villa forum now would you?

No, I get too much fun out of coming for you 'passionate fans in a VERY SICK attempt'

drucurl 25-11-2010 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 858679)
No, I get too much fun out of coming for you 'passionate fans in a VERY SICK attempt'

Took you only four minutes to respond. Your last post only 13 hours ago...... you DO love me :proud:

SouthClaw 25-11-2010 03:04

There is too much talk about rape on this forum.

fertygo 25-11-2010 03:36

Please do something about moderation on here, there's too many loose topic n many of those ended as merely catfight or ******ed topic. :head:

Kalac#16 25-11-2010 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 858699)
Took you only four minutes to respond. Your last post only 13 hours ago...... you DO love me :proud:

Yeah it couldn't possibly be anything to do with me coming on here just as you post could it? No, I refreshed the forum every 5 minutes anticipating your next witty remark.

Jesus christ.

drucurl 25-11-2010 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 858794)
Yeah it couldn't possibly be anything to do with me coming on here just as you post could it? No, I refreshed the forum every 5 minutes anticipating your next witty remark.
.

Well considering that on many fucking occasions I asked you to leave my name out of your bullshit but you somehow always find a way to talk about me, I can only conclude you're in love. :proud:

Kinda turned on by your trolling tbh. If this is your repressed latent homosexuality coming out in some sort of confused proposition... I accept n/h :)

KujaIX 25-11-2010 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 858807)
Well considering that on many fucking occasions I asked you to leave my name out of your bullshit but you somehow always find a way to talk about me, I can only conclude you're in love. :proud:

Kinda turned on by your trolling tbh. If this is your repressed latent homosexuality coming out in some sort of confused proposition... I accept n/h :)

Half of the time you do something and then scream at people when they say it was you; you do this and then still implicate others in your thinly veiled insults. You can't have it both ways, you hypocrite. Nobody is fucking hunting you, especially the "Premiershit Mafia". Get over yourself. You seek people out and insult them and then moan to high heavens when they say something back.

drucurl 25-11-2010 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 858814)
Half of the time you do something and then scream at people when they say it was you; you do this and then still implicate others in your thinly veiled insults. You can't have it both ways, you hypocrite. Nobody is fucking hunting you, especially the "Premiershit Mafia". Get over yourself. You seek people out and insult them and then moan to high heavens when they say something back.

Mind your fucking buisness Mr Bombs over baghdad :o

You don't know the history of this dispute really you're talking out of your ass as per usual. If I talk about the permiershit mafia that's my opinion. Calling me a hypocrite is really fucking insulting but I've grown to expect the worst from you guys.....pity that you're all so sensitive that you can't take it back. Anyway I don't go back on my word.

Once again FUCK OFF. Especially about things that you're ignorant as fuck about (the middle east, christianity etc). The last line is just a filthy lie but then again calling you, Kalac etc and the rest of your permiershit mafia cunts dishonest would actually be an upgrade so I'll hold my tongue :cool:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:48.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.