The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Kalac#16 25-11-2010 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 858807)
Well considering that on many fucking occasions I asked you to leave my name out of your bullshit but you somehow always find a way to talk about me, I can only conclude you're in love. :proud:

Can you honestly tell me you believe the shit you post?

You're almost ten years older than me, but you're acting like a 10 year old with a victim complex. Grow the fuck up. It's a forum. You treat it like some real life, seriously heavy shit.

Whether I use your name or not is irrelevant, you don't have to reply, it wasn't directed at you. I used you as a good example of trolls backing up other trolls' idiotic posts, for some pathetic agenda.

Corzioli 25-11-2010 13:52

Drama, as usual. :rocketwh:

drucurl 25-11-2010 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 858818)
Can you honestly tell me you believe the shit you post?

You're almost ten years older than me, but you're acting like a 10 year old with a victim complex. Grow the fuck up. It's a forum. You treat it like some real life, seriously heavy shit.

Whether I use your name or not is irrelevant, you don't have to reply, it wasn't directed at you. I used you as a good example of trolls backing up other trolls' idiotic posts, for some pathetic agenda.

well sweetie if YOU'RE the mature one why are you bothered enough to keep replying? It's just a forum right?

KujaIX 25-11-2010 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 858816)
Mind your fucking buisness Mr Bombs over baghdad :o

You don't know the history of this dispute really you're talking out of your ass as per usual. If I talk about the permiershit mafia that's my opinion. Calling me a hypocrite is really fucking insulting but I've grown to expect the worst from you guys.....pity that you're all so sensitive that you can't take it back. Anyway I don't go back on my word.

Once again FUCK OFF. Especially about things that you're ignorant as fuck about (the middle east, christianity etc). The last line is just a filthy lie but then again calling you, Kalac etc and the rest of your permiershit mafia cunts dishonest would actually be an upgrade so I'll hold my tongue :cool:

Dru, you say we can't take anything but when someone even mentions Dru, you're up in arms spraying 'FUCK OFF"s all over the shop.

You accuse a specific Supermod of being corrupt and siding against you, do you know how stupid that is? Back when i was in Primary School(Elementary School) some students were sure that the teachers were against them. Were they right? No. Are you right? No.

The other day, i was banned here at the time, Someone mentioned something you had done - I think it was MilanMB - and you just started screaming like an old woman with Dementia finding out her fabricated interwoven crap isn't true. Yet whenever someone says something about the problems with the forum you instantly bring up "It's all the fucking Premiershit Mafia. :proud: :cool: Fucking pricks can't take what they give." I think i speak for most members here when i say: Shut the fuck up you useless, childish, sarcastic hypocrite.

And don't say i talk about things i don't know about when you slander homosexuality at every turn. I can read up on Christianity through a book which is over 1000 years old, you use that same heirloom to research homosexuality. That's like me becoming a surgeon through reading medieval books about medicine. I'd be fired but i'm right as far as i'm concerned.

Kalac#16 25-11-2010 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 858829)
well sweetie if YOU'RE the mature one why are you bothered enough to keep replying? It's just a forum right?

:facepalm:

MilanMB 25-11-2010 14:18

Dru you really need a brake from this forum... your trolling and other obsessive behaviour is really annoying. Go to the merda forum for a while where you belong and gather some strength, then maybe your trolling will get better. I mean, if you're going to troll the forums and spew shit all over the place, let it be some quality trolling - personally, I wouldn't mind that bro. But right now, it's obvious you're just attention whoring.

necromancer 25-11-2010 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 858831)
Back when i was in Primary School(Elementary School) some students were sure that the teachers were against them. Were they right? No.

Yes, they were. Psychologically speaking, everybody hates the impediment to be cleared in their path to earn money. So like work, for teachers this obstacle is students and their problems. They hate it, sometimes subconsciously.

Similarly, the mods hate this thread even though they are perversely drawn to it.

hdcantona 25-11-2010 16:39

Am I part of the 'premiershit mafia' dru?

Corzioli 25-11-2010 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 858888)
Yes, they were. Psychologically speaking, everybody hates the impediment to be cleared in their path to earn money. So like work, for teachers this obstacle is students and their problems. They hate it, sometimes subconsciously.

Firstly, some people who LOVE their occupation actually EMBRACE the challenges that come with it. Keeps them sharp. The resultant opulence's just the icing. A good example's a veteran financial trader and the current problem with investments worldwide thanks to the Korean brouhaha, or Ireland's issues that are debilitating the euro. Unfortunately most teachers, lecturers, profs..they don't like their job so you're right to a great degree, but really it's a hasty fallacy..I bothered to reply to your accusation because I believe teachers are the most sacrificial people, maybe behind mothers, but they tend to be grossly undervalued and underpaid. So you may want to retract your statement, they deserve a LOT MORE. Esp. those in the primary and secondary levels. Some of these folks are geniunely interested in their wards.

Lastly, this thread serves the forum's entertainment value; the mods/sups are addicted to it. :D;):D

necromancer 25-11-2010 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 858924)
Firstly, some people who LOVE their occupation actually EMBRACE the challenges that come with it. Keeps them sharp. The resultant opulence's just the icing. A good example's a veteran financial trader and the current problem with investments worldwide thanks to the Korean brouhaha, or Ireland's issues that are debilitating the euro. Unfortunately most teachers, lecturers, profs..they don't like their job so you're right to a great degree, but really it's a hasty fallacy..I bothered to reply to your accusation because I believe teachers are the most sacrificial people, maybe behind mothers, but they tend to be grossly undervalued and underpaid. So you may want to retract your statement, they deserve a LOT MORE. Esp. those in the primary and secondary levels. Some of these folks are geniunely interested in their wards.

Lastly, this thread serves the forum's entertainment value; the mods/sups are addicted to it. :D;):D

Never question psychology. I can always get away by saying you are not thinking deep enough. :tongue: (And this thread is also amazingly awesome from a psych PoV)..

In reality, it varies. I've seen all kinds of teachers, including ones who seem to be primarily motivated by the passion to teach. So yes, agreed and disagreed.

Now to the financial trader part. Traders get hooked to their job because of the betting aspect of it. Most men have that betting strain in them, and if you're paid to bet, what more do you want! At least this is the case for a big number of my classmates who are traders now. So when I apply my earlier theory here, the impediment to be cleared for traders to earn money is volatility. And they hate volatility. Or you could say it's unpredictability..

Anyway, way off-topic. Can take this to PMs if interested.

SouthClaw 25-11-2010 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 858941)
Never question psychology. I can always get away by saying you are not thinking deep enough. :tongue: (And this thread is also amazingly awesome from a psych PoV)..

In reality, it varies. I've seen all kinds of teachers, including ones who seem to be primarily motivated by the passion to teach. So yes, agreed and disagreed.

Now to the financial trader part. Traders get hooked to their job because of the betting aspect of it. Most men have that betting strain in them, and if you're paid to bet, what more do you want! At least this is the case for a big number of my classmates who are traders now. So when I apply my earlier theory here, the impediment to be cleared for traders to earn money is volatility. And they hate volatility. Or you could say it's unpredictability..

Anyway, way off-topic. Can take this to PMs if interested.

While off topic, you guys are having a very interesting discussion. May I suggest that you open a thread in the Off-Topic subforum and continue there?

Corzioli 25-11-2010 17:44

Interesting, a Psych guy. :) I'm relatively distracted at the time, and you're right, my thought train lacks necessary depth, but this discussion has potential.

I'm in. :) Once my PM arrives, it's on. Teachers vs. traders. Anything bout trading always gets my feelers resonating. It's a hell lot more than mere punting btw, there's a lot of psych involved too.

Ashish 25-11-2010 17:47

LOL you need quality trollling

One request i need a voluntary ban till dec 14, can David help me?
I have university exams coming up and I am spending most of time here and facebook, atleast facebook i have my classmates where we can discuss about turkey, booze and exam

So please I need a ban till dec 14 and i think my job has been well covered by homecoming trolls and new ones thank you

and never play pirlo in milan and we will be top of the game.

Dec 14 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Corzioli 25-11-2010 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthClaw (Post 858962)
While off topic, you guys are having a very interesting discussion. May I suggest that you open a thread in the Off-Topic subforum and continue there?

Suggest a name for this thread if you don't mind. I'm not sure that'll be easy tbh..get creative bro!!

Lisa 25-11-2010 18:21

I know people have been asked in the past to stop using the word "rape" for obvious reasons, but people still use it & we have let it slide...til now. After reading through the last few pages of Ronaldinho's thread (damn I wish I had a xanax at that time), I became so disgusted with how many times that word was used. I find it offensive, as I'm sure any woman would. So, I'm telling you guys to stop using that word...y'all seem like pretty smart people, I'm sure you can find an appropriate substitute.

SouthClaw 25-11-2010 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa (Post 858995)
I know people have been asked in the past to stop using the word "rape" for obvious reasons, but people still use it & we have let it slide...til now. After reading through the last few pages of Ronaldinho's thread (damn I wish I had a xanax at that time), I became so disgusted with how many times that word was used. I find it offensive, as I'm sure any woman would. So, I'm telling you guys to stop using that word...y'all seem like pretty smart people, I'm sure you can find an appropriate substitute.

Would it be possible for you to just delete all the posts in that thread about the whole dinho vs. maldini fiasco and the resulting bickering. Some stuff is so inflammatory that people just reading through are feeling obligated to respond. Or maybe close the thread for a few days.

neutral 25-11-2010 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa (Post 858995)
I know people have been asked in the past to stop using the word "rape" for obvious reasons, but people still use it & we have let it slide...til now. After reading through the last few pages of Ronaldinho's thread (damn I wish I had a xanax at that time), I became so disgusted with how many times that word was used. I find it offensive, as I'm sure any woman would. So, I'm telling you guys to stop using that word...y'all seem like pretty smart people, I'm sure you can find an appropriate substitute.

Hmmmm, tough one to substitute with another word. I mean exact substitutes would be molest or sexual assault, but then it still has that "offensiveness" behind it not to mention those two words just sound lame. I honestly cant think of another good word to use to describe certain situations the way "rape" does. ( excuse me for using the word. )

SouthClaw 25-11-2010 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by neutral (Post 859016)
Hmmmm, tough one to substitute with another word. I mean exact substitutes would be molest or sexual assault, but then it still has that "offensiveness" behind it not to mention those two words just sound lame. I honestly cant think of another good word to use to describe certain situations the way "rape" does. ( excuse me for using the word. )

But when people are using that word, they don't mean it literally. There are plenty of clean words that get the same point across without bringing such a disgusting concept into a discussion.

Own
Humiliate
Destroy
Leave someone in the shower for hours trying to scrub the shame off.

neutral 25-11-2010 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthClaw (Post 859020)
But when people are using that word, they don't mean it literally. There are plenty of clean words that get the same point across without bringing such a disgusting concept into a discussion.

Own
Humiliate
Destroy
Leave someone in the shower for hours trying to scrub the shame off.

Yea of course they get the point across, but none does it better :) thats all im trying to say ... Anyways i dont even use the word so im not arguing against anyone. :D

KujaIX 25-11-2010 18:57

Jesus Christ. That last suggestion, SouthClaw, scared me into an epiphany of how bad it would be to be raped. Scary.

And apologies, Lisa. It shall not be used again.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:49.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.