The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Pedro 28-11-2010 01:38

Is there are proper reason for Dru's ban?

Sven 28-11-2010 01:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthClaw (Post 861089)
edit: nevermind, saw the goodbye post.

Where is it?

Pedro 28-11-2010 01:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sven (Post 861106)
Where is it?

Ronaldinho's thread has got Dru's last post.

Sven 28-11-2010 01:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 861107)
Ronaldinho's thread has got Dru's last post.

hdcantona 28-11-2010 02:12

found it:

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 858864)
Yes I was clearly taking the piss....but I've had it with this Nazi forum. You have to agree with everything the "in" crowd says else you're not a Milan fan.

Fuck that shit! I said many times that I'm not a Dinho fan at all hell I barely like the guy but because I said that Dinho at his best would be able to rape Maldini all of a sudden I'm not a Milan fan a troll etc etc.

This forum is no longer free and it's disgusting. You have to like what everybody else likes or you're shit. Gald you at least had the brains to know that I was just taking a piss in response to the hostility a seimple statement brought about.

All of the nonsense that ppl twisted my words and tried to make me look like some kinda bad guy like Milano saying that I said that it takes no skills to be a defender etc. Then this MilanMB who follows me around everywhere and tries shit on me at all turns... .

Really if ppl don't argue fairly or logically I'll always fight fire with fire fuck it I'm out...No matter how good a defender is, a sufficiently skilled attacker would be able to get the better of him. It's the law of averages combined with some common sense.

This place is fucked up. you have to like the prem, milano84, crazy, faggots etc to be considered as someone. fuck that shit I'm gone :o

PS: I spaced it out to make it easier to read.

Kalac#16 28-11-2010 02:13

Stupid nazi mods.

manutd fan 28-11-2010 02:24

Someone sent me a pm the other day predicting he'd be banned by the end of the week. Very good at the old predictions ;)

Although this bit:

Quote:

Fuck that shit! I said many times that I'm not a Dinho fan at all hell I barely like the guy but because I said that Dinho at his best would be able to rape Maldini all of a sudden I'm not a Milan fan a troll
I can emphasize with. Quite a few occasions I've seen things like this happen. Even to me, when I said I thought Roy Keane was the best captain I've seen, about 15 people jumped on it, most without even using valid points. Of those 15 people, C4M was the only person who actually turned it into a legitimiate debate.

Kalac#16 28-11-2010 02:28

Yeah but, Maldini was overrated anyway.

Madridista 28-11-2010 02:30

dru is a great guy and hes rightfully pissed about some stuff, but he should have known he was fighting a losing battle and should have moved on. Sometimes you just gotta accept that its just the way it is. Morons in this place sometimes can be hard to take and the popular cliques are quite obvious but its better to ignore it than lose your shit over it. And hes spot on about dumbass milano84 twisting peoples words, like the time he went on about claiming I said Shevchenko is a striker who can only score headers. ppl are not gonna change and its better for your own sanity to accept that. I hope dru is back (btw how/why did he get banned I thought he quit the forum)

hdcantona 28-11-2010 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 861122)
Yeah but, Maldini was overrated anyway.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums..._did_there.jpg

SouthClaw 28-11-2010 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 861124)
dru is a great guy and hes rightfully pissed about some stuff, but he should have known he was fighting a losing battle and should have moved on. Sometimes you just gotta accept that its just the way it is. Morons in this place sometimes can be hard to take and the popular cliques are quite obvious but its better to ignore it than lose your shit over it. And hes spot on about dumbass milano84 twisting peoples words, like the time he went on about claiming I said Shevchenko is a striker who can only score headers. ppl are not gonna change and its better for your own sanity to accept that. I hope dru is back (btw how/why did he get banned I thought he quit the forum)

He was taking a lot of stuff on this forum way too personally. Wish him the best. I think being off this forum will be good for him. After that last post, the ban is justified. He was practically asking for it.

Sven 28-11-2010 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 861118)
I can emphasize with. Quite a few occasions I've seen things like this happen. Even to me, when I said I thought Roy Keane was the best captain I've seen, about 15 people jumped on it, most without even using valid points. Of those 15 people, C4M was the only person who actually turned it into a legitimiate debate.

Yeah, it's kinda like going to a Catholic Church and criticize his saints (or Jesus itself?). It'll be taken by some as a profanity...

Lisa 28-11-2010 02:54

dru was given a month for the trolling & insults. The post of dru's that hd posted was the last straw.

No Paolo debates here please.

Senatore_M84 28-11-2010 04:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 861124)

thank you..... now go back to la liga thread or whichever one you feel like embarassing yourself on.

Clown

I would like to note, unprovoked personal attack, from the usual suspects....

Centre 28-11-2010 04:25

too. much. drama.

Calum1903 28-11-2010 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Centre (Post 861150)
too. much. drama.

This forum makes me feel like a kid whose parents won't stop fighting. My psychotherapist will be getting a link to R&B when I hit my mid-life crisis.

Sven 28-11-2010 05:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 861153)
This forum makes me feel like a kid whose parents won't stop fighting. My psychotherapist will be getting a link to R&B when I hit my mid-life crisis.

I'm simply passing some posts who I feel are on a drama/fight for some time now. But lately I feel like passing more posts than reading...

Dalilah 28-11-2010 05:10

Forum's mid-life crisis? :D

OK don't look at me. I'm basically reading 1 thread here... all right, this is the 2nd :)

Sasha 28-11-2010 08:34

Great to see the mods in action. Now if they can only clean up the Sampdoria+Allegri threads. ;)

Jasper 28-11-2010 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 861118)

It's not a debate.

lol@'even to me'.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sven (Post 861160)
I'm simply passing some posts who I feel are on a drama/fight for some time now. But lately I feel like passing more posts than reading...

:smileani: