The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Congo Powers 30-11-2010 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage_of_six_Paths (Post 863239)

ibra>>>>>nordahl+pele

Senatore_M84 30-11-2010 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 863245)
ibra>>>>>nordahl+pele

berlusconi>jesus, moses, muhammad

too far?

Congo Powers 30-11-2010 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 863271)

too far?

http://serve.mysmiley.net/animated/anim_59.gif
some may think so
http://serve.mysmiley.net/animated/anim_59.gif

using the same logic tho...its spot on

Senatore_M84 30-11-2010 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 863275)

I mean I wasn't there, but I was around to see the greatness of Silvio...which reminds me

go peep the super B&G thread now.

It's possibly the most helpful article on the internet period. How to party like Silvio berlusconi. Finally the internet does good

Sage 30-11-2010 20:03

Quote:

too far?

OI!!!!!!!!! EH YO OHHHH!!!!!!!!! FU M84!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sod-Lod 30-11-2010 20:07

Quote:

too far?

don't play with flam here man "adjust it quickly" people will attack you badly here :D and i'm not one of them :tongue: :D

edit: they did it all ready :D

GreatKalu 30-11-2010 20:15

Bring Mark back. At least give him one last chance. He treated us all equally. At one point or the other, he had a go at everyone. And I honestly think he did so in good humor ... not in anger. He had no agendas other than to educate us on the future of game (if it were to be successful).

manutd fan 30-11-2010 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 863042)
I can't believe Utd fan still has the same burning desire to discuss the same crap over.

The passion still burns lad :cool:

Though the last 60 minutes has changed things :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz (Post 863089)
Let's end the discussion of Keane, Maldini and whatever other captains in the history of the game. Franco Baresi, Il Capitano. Enough said.

How dare you spit in the face of the great Maldini like that :o

Az. 30-11-2010 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 863368)
The passion still burns lad :cool:

Though the last 60 minutes has changed things :mad:

How dare you spit in the face of the great Maldini like that :o

Now that`s just stupid.You may think Maldini is not the better captain ,but saying ironic shit like that about Maldini not being great?:rolleyes:

manutd fan 30-11-2010 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 863394)
Now that`s just stupid.You may think Maldini is not the better captain ,but saying ironic shit like that about Maldini not being great?:rolleyes:

Sarcasm.

Az. 30-11-2010 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 863403)
Sarcasm.

I know,i was just pointing out the sarcasm fail.

manutd fan 30-11-2010 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 863404)
I know,i was just pointing out the sarcasm fail.

No it wasn't. I had you eating out of the palm of my hand.

Az. 30-11-2010 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 863410)
No it wasn't. I had you eating out of the palm of my hand.

Missed the word ironic in the post before did ya?

Sasha 30-11-2010 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 862145)
You should stop being a demagogue and mind you own fucking business. No one is forcing you to read any of the posts in the Dinho or Allegri thread. And as long as your browser doesn't re-direct you to those threads when you log into Internet or this forum you need to shut the fuck up about it. People have their opinions, deal with it.

You never post anything about football yourself mr one-liner, I find it strange to see that you have opinions of other people's posts.

Jesus Christ did I touch a nerve or what? :D

Sorry if you don't like my bitching but I am on personal orders from David to help the mods whenever needed. ;)

I never post about football? So what? I have my opinions about formations+tactics+players+etc. But I'm not good at expressing them into words+I don't care to post them. I agree a lot with posters like Sven+S&M84+Sophie/Susan+Congo so they pretty much speak for me (think of them as my minions :tongue:).

I also disagree with a lot of sensible posters like Pedro, Sage, Calum. But the keyword is sensible. Posts like "mediocre coach" "cunt Allegri"" after an expected draw are pathetic IN MY OPINION and I'm ashamed to have them on this forum. :)

Corzioli 30-11-2010 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 863124)
please don't start this... this can only develop into a troll debate. And with the trigger happy mods someone will get banned.

More utilization of existing threads/creation of new threads and less lame 'baresi>>>maldini' trolling..there's a lingering Coppa Italia match with either Bari or Livorno coming up mid-month to talk about just in case the Brescia game isn't worth a thought. Have a go at that instead, we could always bag a double this season..it's not canon that we must play our entire Primavera/reserves in the CI, is it? :) Our youth have their TIM Cup to defend anyways..

Sophie 30-11-2010 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 863419)

Sorry if you don't like my bitching but I am on personal orders from David to help the mods whenever needed. ;)

I never post about football? So what? I have my opinions about formations+tactics+players+etc. But I'm not good at expressing them into words+I don't care to post them. I agree a lot with posters like Sven+S&M84+Sophie/Susan+Congo so they pretty much speak for me (think of them as my minions :tongue:).

I also disagree with a lot of sensible posters like Pedro, Sage, Calum. But the keyword is sensible. Posts like "mediocre coach" "cunt Allegri"" after an expected draw are pathetic IN MY OPINION and I'm ashamed to have them on this forum. :)

:head:

:tongue:

Senatore_M84 30-11-2010 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 863419)

OMGZ am i part of "the in crowd"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

manutd fan 30-11-2010 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 863416)
Missed the word ironic in the post before did ya?

No, but you still responded.

crazy4milan 30-11-2010 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 862707)

You're the "coolest" mod and have a sense of humour, the other mods takes their job to seriously and to me it seems like they only want to show that their dicks are as big as anyone else's.

It's not just the fact that most of us are girls (I understand the confusion with my nickname but Lisa and Cristina?! :D), but if we were guys instead of trying to show our dicks are as big as the anyone else's, we would try to show our dicks are bigger than anyone else's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 863450)
OMGZ am i part of "the in crowd"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

From what I gather you and Congo and the "EPL gang" are a big part of the "in crowd"...and you pay us mods to do as you will.

And seriously I know we don't have a thread dedicated to rate the best captains...but does it have to be here? there's already too much drama in this thread.

hdcantona 30-11-2010 22:50

the only thing that made me think you were a bloke at first was the gullit avatar, I assumed you looked something like that :tongue: