The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Besi 23-01-2008 20:34

Yep... looks better now ;)... thnx alot.

Rahja 23-01-2008 20:49

Thx all :D

If u need a new banner, any time, just send pm :)

FaraJ 24-01-2008 01:06

Good work Rahja :)

Matmil04 24-01-2008 17:42

Now that we have the Golden post thread, what do you say about having it the other way around ? :D

Centre 24-01-2008 17:45

I just clicked on the calendar link on the menu by accident... When i got in there i noticed that it seems to be stuck in 2006.. Anyone else notice this?? Sorry if its been discussed before but i've never payed attention to the calendar.

Besfort 24-01-2008 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matmil04
Now that we have the Golden post thread, what do you say about having it the other way around ? :D

I think there was some similar thread.

EDIT

I knew that Kyara opened this thread so....

http://www.forum.acmilan-online.com/...ead.php?t=4382

There. :D

drucurl 25-01-2008 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bes
I think there was some similar thread.

EDIT

I knew that Kyara opened this thread so....

http://www.forum.acmilan-online.com/...ead.php?t=4382

There. :D

Oh I see that captain MZK was here spreading the enlightenment :D

Billy_69 25-01-2008 14:11

I have a question. In the next few days I will sell a Milan related item on Ebay, so is it

a) authorised to advertise it also on this board?

and

b) if a) has a positive answer then in which section/thread should I post it?

Thanks.

gaizka22 25-01-2008 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy_69
I have a question. In the next few days I will sell a Milan related item on Ebay, so is it

a) authorised to advertise it also on this board?

and

b) if a) has a positive answer then in which section/thread should I post it?

Thanks.

Billy, you're an ebayer? What will you sell? I'm a member too. My nick here is my user ID there (how creative).

As for advertising it, I honestly don't see any problem, as long as it's Milan related item. I remember one member advertised some Milan item in this forum maybe a year ago. In the meantime maybe we can use the Off topic thread.

G'luck on the bidding :)

Billy_69 25-01-2008 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaizka22
Billy, you're an ebayer? What will you sell? I'm a member too. My nick here is my user ID there (how creative).

As for advertising it, I honestly don't see any problem, as long as it's Milan related item. I remember one member advertised some Milan item in this forum maybe a year ago. In the meantime maybe we can use the Off topic thread.

G'luck on the bidding :)

I'm a professional ebayer. Got my powerseller status last week even. I sell fashion clothes for women in my own ebay shop :)

Started this after a year of not finding a new job last october, it's not like I gain tons of money but I just started, I hope to be able to have a reasonable income in a year or so though.

Anyway I'm selling one of my vintage Milan ultras jackets, still brand new never worn (from 1996) with all tags attached still but my Miss needs space in the closet so I have to sell some stuff from my collection hehe :)

Andromeda 25-01-2008 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy_69
I'm a professional ebayer. Got my powerseller status last week even. I sell fashion clothes for women in my own ebay shop :)

sorry to interupt.. but do u sell Milan Jersey for ladies? any of them.. jersey,shirt,cap, etc :) thx

Billy_69 25-01-2008 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andromeda
sorry to interupt.. but do u sell Milan Jersey for ladies? any of them.. jersey,shirt,cap, etc :) thx

Unfortunately no, I normaly just sell "regular" fashion not football related clothes, not even for men, I just asked here if I could advertise it because I will be selling a jacket and maybe some jerseys from my personal collection related to Milan.

My oldest daughter has Milan related clothes such as a pink jacket from the "Milan Girls fanclub" that I bought on Ebay also from an Italian professional seller, unfortunately he's no longer an ebay member so his shop is no longer available to see, but there's plenty of women and girls Milan related clothes like jerseys, shorts, whole training suits and even bathrobes and slippers with the Milan logo on them for sale on ebay if you look for them, if you want I'll look them up when I have time and send you links through PM, no problem.

c.maldini 04-02-2008 21:50

I have a suggestion.we could use a LOL smilie. similar to the yahoo : ) )

Beemer 09-02-2008 05:30

When we close spam threads, how about deleting the links as well? Otherwise, it kinda defeats the purpose.

There was a crap thread in Football that was recently closed.

milan_my_love 09-02-2008 16:30

@ Beemer - Done ;)

- - -

@ Milano Michael - Remove one (any) image from your signatures. You can put 'one' image in your signatures according to the posting rules of the forums.

Thanks,
milan_my_love

valentin.szabo 11-02-2008 09:23

Please help me how to buy ticket online

Hy
my name is Valentin from hungary, me and some of my friends wanna go to the Milan - Inter match on 4th may. and I don1t know how can i order 6 ticket online? and from when can I buy these?
Could You help me???
thx forward!

Sempre Rosso, Sempre Nero, In eterno Rossonero!

Sasha 13-02-2008 06:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan_my_love

@ Milano Michael - Remove one (any) image from your signatures. You can put 'one' image in your signatures according to the posting rules of the forums.

Thanks,
milan_my_love

Sorry for late reply. Done.

valentin.szabo 15-02-2008 08:39

Help!!!!!!!

Hy
my name is Valentin from hungary, me and some of my friends wanna go to the Milan - Inter match on 4th may. and I don1t know how can i order 6 ticket online? and from when can I buy these?
Could You help me???
thx forward!

Az. 15-02-2008 08:46

Most of us dont really go the stadium,try to post in the italian section you might get some help there,cheers.

Rosanna03 15-02-2008 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by valentin.szabo
Hy
Could You help me???
thx forward!

Maybe this thread can help you:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7668