The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Ashish 31-03-2011 07:56

Funny forum :)
poor c4m :D

Dwa Milan 31-03-2011 08:06

lol so April Fools already started in this forum?? :D:D

nice :D

fertygo 31-03-2011 09:33

Serious shit eh.

Corzioli 31-03-2011 09:38

Fuck all ya!!! Why does it all happen when I'm away huh?? :rolleyes:

I dreamt about waking up sandwiched between two Nicole Austins with the fattest stiffie yet..only to instinctively grab on their bodankadonks and then...............poppoppop POP!! :eek: All sorts of fucking fluids leaking e'rywhere, eeeewwwwwwww..now I may never get another legendary boner, FUCK!!

Cristy, sweet as usual..easily the best broad on these boards imo..much <3 for you princess.

c4m, :downcast:..why girl, why? That's overdoing stuff and you know it. :( I knew you had a hand in it all..... Hmmm.
She's apologised and should stay a sup. Went all 'misuse of position' there but please folks, be lenient with her.

Sod, we're buds but um, you'll probably get some bad oppurtunistic oral infection atr..faecal flora should stay on or around the gluteal pouches not on the lips.. :D:D

M84, even Great Danes get put down when they fuck up the cardinal rules of proper dogiquette..

:star:Kuj:star:, Sage..WELCOME BACK!!! Y'all were always here tbh but it's like e'rything's all fresh now heading to the MASSIVE derby.

Dru, miss you niG. :cry:

Cristy (again!)..be my bride, my Persephone..do it voluntarily or I'm going to exercise coercion.. :D
You should be glad I chose you lady..ok, just to show the forums how SERIOUS this is I'm penning a poem for you probably in the coming hours..you'd have to take up that Tiffany-crusted ring now..I believe I've already serenaded you under the silvern breasts of the svelte Selene but got no response. :(

And um..they had a weird early spring snowstorm in Ontario like two weeks (?) back..and that's supposed to be the warmest Canada has to offer..-30 Celsius I heard..dunno if I'll acclimatize that easily. :/

Az. 31-03-2011 10:35

Wtf did i miss?:D

fredrik9 31-03-2011 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 961365)
Fredrik. Karl Axel Bodin is an alias of a character in a Stieg Larsson novel. He acts in the exact same manner you did "I didn't do anything but Kuja, despite being guilty, shouldn't have been banned." waah waah wah looking for sympathy and acting as one of the people. Fuck off - You'll never be accepted here.

Thanks to everyone who supported me through this time of ridiculousness and SM84 pressure. Word of reference. If anyone should be banned, it is Fredrik. This is the common belief with people who i've conversed with over the recent days. Fredrik, i don't care if this 'hurts' you and this is not meant in an ironic or sarcastic way. You deserved to be banned ages ago.

"Hurts"? This is the internet. But having some 15 year old troll completely obsessed with everything I write and replying to all my posts, often within minutes, is quite annoying.

You seriously need to get off my back.

Jasper 31-03-2011 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by neutral (Post 961371)
Can anyone say that they are truly surprised?

I am. My theory is c4m finally cracked and decided to take this róad to demotion.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 856999)
Kuj coming back with some confidence and swagger.

Well, this opinion might have changed along the lines :lol:

But fuck it. I'm going to have my derby week and ignore all of your bullshits. http://www.xtratime.org/forum/images/smilies/shades.gif Maybe I can even score demotion through inactiveness :party:

neutral 31-03-2011 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 961373)
I was. I like to think that things aren't corrupt and fucked. It makes it easier to live etc(Not just the forum DURR).

But now that's gone.

I repeat a certain sentiment.

So... C4M allows SM84 to go on her account and ban me and Sage... Surely this is a huge misuse of authority... Sorry C4M but you have to be demoted for this. SM84? I also think he should be banned... Other people have done less and been banned.

So there, both should be either banned, or one ban and a demotion. It's needed considering the circumstances.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 961459)
I am. My theory is c4m finally cracked and decided to take this róad to demotion.
Well, this opinion might have changed along the lines :lol:

Really, with that whole "relationship" it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Sod-Lod 31-03-2011 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 961365)
I am back.

Now to clear some things up.

Mods, don't 'joke' like that. It isn't funny and just undermines everything. Well done - Now people think you're even more corrupt.

Fredrik. Karl Axel Bodin is an alias of a character in a Stieg Larsson novel. He acts in the exact same manner you did "I didn't do anything but Kuja, despite being guilty, shouldn't have been banned." waah waah wah looking for sympathy and acting as one of the people. Fuck off - You'll never be accepted here.

I am pleased with my Nas reference and thought it was very clever, even if it is me saying it. Sod-Lod, there is no bad blood as you only misconstrued what i was saying. One word though, please stop being such an advocate of the rules. It really doesn't improve anyone's image of you considering it's practically just kissing ass. Not in a bad way, just a nice 'tip'. :)

Thanks to everyone who supported me through this time of ridiculousness and SM84 pressure. Word of reference. If anyone should be banned, it is Fredrik. This is the common belief with people who i've conversed with over the recent days. Fredrik, i don't care if this 'hurts' you and this is not meant in an ironic or sarcastic way. You deserved to be banned ages ago.

One last thing. Received a PM from [namecalling edited out]; It follows:

Was that 'influence' SM84 logging onto your account and banning people, as is commonly believed? Hu hu hahahahaa, hilarious. :StraightFace: Maybe you should keep some info to yourself when you're PM Speed-dating with Mr. Flavour of the month.

That is all.

I didn't not kiss any *** and why should I come to this low level!!!

Now it is crime to people find out the reason why the members been banned to accuse me for "Improve my Image" and "Advocating the rules"?!

Please keep your tips for you as it not suit me here. "No offensive here"

I were clearly try to find why did the Mod banned you, and the sentence that I highlighted from your previous quote was the only subjective to be taken under the rules state.

Thanks god that the key evident was not what i thought, and I did apologies for the wrong deducing.

About the Mod, I don't know if that true that password was passed to a member here, but if that happened then that should not to be repeated for any reason!

Sod-Lod 31-03-2011 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corzioli (Post 961425)

Sod, we're buds but um, you'll probably get some bad oppurtunistic oral infection atr..faecal flora should stay on or around the gluteal pouches not on the lips.. :D:D

That is not cool Croz and really I will not going to answer here.

Jasper 31-03-2011 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by neutral (Post 961481)
Really, with that whole "relationship" it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Hmm ... I was hoping this will end up with pics of tits. Wishful thinking maybe.

fredrik9 31-03-2011 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 961498)
Hmm ... I was hoping this will end up with pics of tits. Wishful thinking maybe.

I'm hopeful too. Maybe someone here showers with the girls in school? A tittie bonanza would be nice. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

KujaIX 31-03-2011 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 961440)
"Hurts"? This is the internet. But having some 15 year old troll completely obsessed with everything I write and replying to all my posts, often within minutes, is quite annoying.

You seriously need to get off my back.

Hurts was simply taking the piss out of you claiming you were hurt by my 'insults'.

I wouldn't say i'm a troll.

I'm not obsessed with what you write, i just happen to disagree with you allot more than anyone else.

That's just a selective memory. I reply to some within minutes, and others i don't reply to at all, however, you're just remembering the ones where i did reply.

I'm not on your back. Lay off the experimental drugs.... Hallucinating isn't cool :thumbsdown:

Jasper 31-03-2011 16:56

I officially announce that with the recent event I have changet my password from 'acmilan' to something more sophisticated. :tongue:

Sod-Lod 31-03-2011 17:01

Good reaction Jasp :thumbsup: respect
Edit: Not about the password ;)

MilanMB 31-03-2011 17:02

You had "acmilan" to???? :eek: :eek:

*changing*

Sven 31-03-2011 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 961620)
You had "acmilan" to???? :eek: :eek:

*changing*

forzamilan is already mine. Try something different. :o

MilanMB 31-03-2011 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sven (Post 961623)
forzamilan is already mine. Try something different. :o

Damn!

what about milan4life? :tongue:

fredrik9 31-03-2011 17:28

Everyone should have ibraisthebest. Then there'd be no arguments and everyone could log in everywhere. One big happy family.

Senatore_M84 31-03-2011 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 961370)
just enjoy it my friend :) :thumbsup:

lets be honest......m84 has nowhere near the swag levels of khaddafi..or bashir...or the khalifas....fuck or even mubarak

LOL, I consider this a compliment to not be like them :)

--------

Now let's be honest.... both of Kuj and Sage should have had long bans for being trolls, offensive, racist/sexist/biogots (as documented by many posts) and generally unintelligent posting below both your capabilities. And they aren't the only ones, I just use them as examples.

All you have to do is read this threat, Kuj with fredrik, or on the commode sage with ash, if it wasn't deleted already. How is that right? You're not defending yourself by continually hurling insults. How are both sides not warned first offense and banned second? Where is the moderation here? I personally feel bad for C4M, she + jasper are only ones who react now and they have to get killed for doing the right thing, which is to not tolerate this on a public domain.

I'm not insulting any of the above mentioned as people. I like you all on some level. I think you are all VERY capable (as mentioned above) of posting much better and show it on occasion. And that's all I want, to empower people to think a little harder and post like they would talk in person. And I'm sure I'm as guilty of losing my cool as the next person, from time to time, but that doesn't justify the behavior.

Because of that, the quality of the forum, deteriorates on a daily basis because of the indifference of all the moderators. People act stupider and stupider because they can. There is rarely an insightful post and when there is it's buried.

Now, I STRONGLY encourage the mods, who are indifferent and nonexistent to consider this point-
Go read posts pre-2007 and there was a much larger level of respect among posters. Sure there was some jokes and wit, but it was lighthearted. The last year+ the general tone is militant and aggressive. I have never seen a forum were profanity, racism, sexist, and general lude behavior and bigotry goes this unpunished. Free speech is cool and all, but this isn't that. This just leads to a complete degradation in quality. Instead of anyone having anything interesting to say I have to read "he's a fairy shit". Now what is that? Seriously? Do you not cringe or get embarassed as well? Would some civility among the moderation REALLY harm us?

Once again, I'm not saying the posters are bad, but when there are no rules or standards, no fear of reaction there's no incentive to act like a civil member of society. On other forums half this forum, myself probably included would be banned IF they didn't immediately adjust there posting style. That's not a bad thing.

Just remember what Gandhi said "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world - that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves."

No one here is bad poster, they are all capable of better. How about we strive for that?

Now I won't justify my actions, it was just for a little fun. It was in poor taste, and for that, I apologize. And worse than that, it compromised integrity of some, particularly C4M which i apologize for.

Both Sage and Kuj were banned for maybe 45 minutes to an hour and that was on purpose. I had no plans of trying to do it for as long as possible just about 30 minutes, to make a poor taste joke. So I'm sorry.

All and all, I don't see any real harm. If I reported every post which I found offensive and inappropriate, half of you would likely have received a ban now, just because I'd be reporting 100 posts a day. Yeah, I don;t find it cool to have 100 posts of personal fighting, calling each other nazis (unjustified) or fags (unjustified) when I just want to read a few posters who are committed to actually saying something interesting.