The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

neutral 31-03-2011 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 961902)
So does my dad; shows how cool you are... :D

Cool , who cares about cool .. But your dad is cool just so you know.

Kalac#16 31-03-2011 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 961909)
Calum.

Calum's barely around anymore, don't think he has the time anymore with uni.

Marcus 31-03-2011 22:39

This thread is fun to read, unlike many others which make me feel dumber by reading them. Really, lately I mostly check the main page for news and don't even access the forum.

Didn't expect c4m doing this. I've got respect for her, as both a poster and a mod (as I've had few quality interactions with her in the past). However, what I didn't get is whether she banned Kuja and Sage, or it was m84 using her account. That, sadly was to be expected. No wall of text post afterwards matters.

And Fredrik still not being banned is stupid. Sure, he sometimes makes funny photoshops and some nice statistics but most of his posts can be changed to "Ibra is the best, your mum is a whore and you are ******ed" and you wouldn't even notice the change.

fredrik9 31-03-2011 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 961906)
Yeah, but who?

You can PM me the passwords.

I will be a good and fair moderator.

Thank you for trusting me with this.

Congo Powers 31-03-2011 22:42

i propose amnesty for senatore
ala lockerbie...

:D :D :D

Jasper 31-03-2011 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 961910)
I'll miss reading Jasper, Sven, DWA Milan, Fertygo, ACM4E, Congo, C4M, Lisa, Australiano, Calum, Kalac, Man Utd Fan, HD, Wetones, wild, The Bear, MB, Ashish and of course the main champions of the forum, Sasha and many others. i'm sure im forgetting names. I'll add you in if i remember.

I believe you can still read us :D

Quote:

My only regret....... doing this before the derby :(. Idiot me

True.
http://mindyourowngoddamnbusiness.co..._downeyjr1.jpg

fredrik9 31-03-2011 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus (Post 961919)
And Fredrik still not being banned is stupid.

It's insane, I know! He's such a douche. But I heard he has a fanclub here now,
started printing T-shirts and shit. Newsletters, rallies, god knows what.
He's all over the place and it really, really annoys me.
Especially when I cry and masturbate in the shower every morning

/ Regards Kuja

Sage 31-03-2011 22:54

you guys do what you gotta do, ill do what I gotta do.

@m84 preaching about having intelligent posts, talking shit is far more fun than arguing about how slow out midfield is for the 9823747239874239749x time. :o

hdcantona 31-03-2011 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 961906)
Yeah, but who?

Dunno, not my problem :tongue:

I'd do it though... :o

Quote:

Me. Sometimes you need someone with an iron fist to come in and clean up the mess others left behind...

http://www.thefamouspeople.com/profi...h-stalin-1.jpg

I have multiple 5 year plans to get this forum back to top efficiency, quality and productivity. I know people with ice picks too. I ask David to consider this....

On a side note:
Before I'm expecting to be banned, actually expecting a permaban. To all of you I have PM'd with or said so publically, I'll miss you. Sorry for letting others get to me. I'll miss reading Jasper, Sven, DWA Milan, Fertygo, ACM4E, Congo, C4M, Lisa, Australiano, Calum, Kalac, Man Utd Fan, HD, Wetones, wild, The Bear, MB, Ashish and of course the main champions of the forum, Sasha and many others. i'm sure im forgetting names. I'll add you in if i remember.

To those I didn't get on with or not mention. No hard feelings, I realize I have a huge ego and a short temper...

My only regret....... doing this before the derby :(. Idiot me

Thank you :star:

crazy4milan 31-03-2011 22:58

Hey well since in less than 2 hours I'll get banned. Thanks for everything, to all of you, well it's for some time, and I've done it in the past (on personal terms, though never on international break). Oh well good bye for a while. Good luck to the upcomming mods. And well, good luck to the rests in here (if I make a list I'll leave people out, but I liked quite a few of you).

Bye!

Oh and most importantly FORZA MILAN :devil:

Congo Powers 31-03-2011 22:59

:cry:

c4m
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

@senatore===hehehhehe check email :D :D :D

crazy4milan 31-03-2011 23:05

Holy crap I got to Ac Milan Icon status :O.

Also David, make PM boxes for regular members bigger, I'm gonna have to delete about 400 now :D.

Kalac#16 31-03-2011 23:07

Mods get bigger inboxes?

I want mod status :o

hdcantona 31-03-2011 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 961950)
Mods get bigger inboxes?

THIS :o

@C4M - bye :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry:

crazy4milan 31-03-2011 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 961950)
Mods get bigger inboxes?

Yup about 2500.

Kalac#16 31-03-2011 23:10

Echoing HD's comments, we should retire the Gullit avatar.

fredrik9 31-03-2011 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy4milan (Post 961938)
Hey well since in less than 2 hours I'll get banned. Thanks for everything, to all of you, well it's for some time, and I've done it in the past (on personal terms, though never on international break). Oh well good bye for a while. Good luck to the upcomming mods. And well, good luck to the rests in here (if I make a list I'll leave people out, but I liked quite a few of you).

NO. That sucks. You are great and good. One a of the few with some kind of self distance.

Ban me too then fucking mods.
Ban the entire Mensa to make you feel better about yourselves.

Senatore_M84 31-03-2011 23:13

HDCantona

you are the only one i can trust....

Clarence's birthday is friday. I am upset I am missing that + Derby. Please plan a huge post for him...

Sage 31-03-2011 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 961957)
Ban me too then fucking mods.

I completely agree with this, fredrik should get what he demands!:thumbsup:

hdcantona 31-03-2011 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 961962)
HDCantona

you are the only one i can trust....

Clarence's birthday is friday. I am upset I am missing that + Derby. Please plan a huge post for him...

It would be an honour :proud:

give me a quick pm on some thoughts of yours you want me to put across then, or shall I just go with what I feel is right?

Do you know how long you'll be gone for btw?

I think I'm going to miss you even more than C4M (no offense C4M)

As your protégé I've learnt so much :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Goodbye for now - I will honour Clarence tomorrow with a grand celebratory post