The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

hdcantona 06-09-2011 01:04

^^ I will totally back you and fred up on that if Wales can place in the top 5?

Ash 06-09-2011 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 1092161)
^^ I will totally back you and fred up on that if Wales can place in the top 5?


Wales is not even a real country

:lol:


















j/k :tongue:

hdcantona 06-09-2011 01:43

Dubai can be second?

Sage 06-09-2011 01:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 1091993)
I post pictures of my ass, you post pictures of your face. Both are fat, ugly, and hairy, what's the problem? ;)

who said it was the pic of your ass that was the problem? ;)









/lame joke.

Ash 06-09-2011 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 1092172)
Dubai can be second?

Dubai aint a country

:o

But they sure need to get bailed out from time to time :lol:

hdcantona 06-09-2011 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1092179)
Dubai aint a country

:o

But they sure need to get bailed out from time to time :lol:

UAE I meant...

Sage 06-09-2011 01:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1092179)
Dubai aint a country

:o

But they sure need to get bailed out from time to time :lol:

:fp::thumbsdown:

manutd fan 06-09-2011 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1092168)
Wales is not even a real country

:lol:

:lol:

Wales is the runt of the British litter.

Ash 06-09-2011 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1092181)
:fp::thumbsdown:

Abu Dhabi :o

Sage 06-09-2011 02:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1092194)
Abu Dhabi :o

once, same country, doesn't count.:o

KujaIX 06-09-2011 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barometer (Post 1092143)
Now he's insulting entire countries aswell :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrik9 (Post 1092147)
That's just sad, Kuja. Stop insulting countries and nationalities
.
It's not the first time. It's the 16th.

You will end up in a very bad place, trust me, if you do that in "real life".

I wasn't insulting anything...

But Wild needs to stop taking shots... I understand that he's probably tightly wound due to his wife not putting out, but Dayum Wild, calm down.

Fiero 06-09-2011 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1092347)
I wasn't insulting anything...

But Wild needs to stop taking shots... I understand that he's probably tightly wound due to his wife not putting out, but Dayum Wild, calm down.

You need to get your ass kicked.

KujaIX 06-09-2011 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1092349)
You need to get your ass kicked.

I presume that's what happened on your long exile from the forum?

Fiero 06-09-2011 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1092361)
I presume that's what happened on your long exile from the forum?

:lol:

No, that's what's gonna happen if you grow a sack and say half the shit you say online to people's faces.

KujaIX 06-09-2011 11:49

And why would I do that? I'm actually a very respectful person, but if Wild goes and takes shots at me over the length of like 5 days, then what do you expect? I'm not just gonna let him sit on some stool with his beeny hat and get away with it.

Do you actually think I'm like this in reality? LOL... that's like thinking Congo speaks like he does when he's a work or something..

Sasha 06-09-2011 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1092371)
And why would I do that? I'm actually a very respectful person, but if Wild goes and takes shots at me over the length of like 5 days, then what do you expect? I'm not just gonna let him sit on some stool with his beeny hat and get away with it.

Do you actually think I'm like this in reality? LOL... that's like thinking Congo speaks like he does when he's a work or something..

I like to think he does. :star:

Fiero 06-09-2011 11:59

That's even worse. The fact that you're respectful in person but talk shit on the keyboard when no one could physically hurt you means that you respect people in real life because they could fuck your shit up. Which in turn makes you a pussy.

And it's not like Wild or any other member tells you half the shit you say to others. No, it's always you going for the cheapest shot insulting someone's country, religion, family members, or anything that would make you look like a disrespectful bitch. Believe me if you say this stuff in person you'll get the shit kicked out of you, but you chose to do it online thinking you're Mr. tough guy. Pathetic.

KujaIX 06-09-2011 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1092381)
That's even worse. The fact that you're respectful in person but talk shit on the keyboard when no one could physically hurt you means that you respect people in real life because they could fuck your shit up. Which in turn makes you a pussy.

And it's not like Wild or any other member tells you half the shit you say to others. No, it's always you going for the cheapest shot insulting someone's country, religion, family members, or anything that would make you look like a disrespectful bitch. Believe me if you say this stuff in person you'll get the shit kicked out of you, but you chose to do it online thinking you're Mr. tough guy. Pathetic.

What? I don't do it in person because I'm scared? Bahahahaha you don't even know me. I'm not a prick in person because I have no need to be, if somebody is a prick to me in person, I'll fight back - Clear as day; be it with words or fists, whatever. I'm respectful in life because I generally think the "Treat people the way you want to be treated" way is best... When have I ever STARTED anything with Wild? Have I? NOPE. All of it has been retaliation.

So? I go overboard... woopedeedo! Somebody call the FBI. Insulting someone's country? It happens to England in much larger quantities. Religion? Lol when? The Muslim thing like 50 billion years ago? That was more of a comment on homophobia in the middle east. Family Members? Hmmmmmm, doesn't ring a bell apart from that Wild comment a minute ago, and that was nothing more than a dig or what other people do all the time, it doesn't matter though, if he said it back I'd merely say "My wife is dead".

Yes, I'm perceptive enough to realise that if you're a twat you get beaten up. Congratulations for enlightening me. Mr.Tough guy? What? When do I pick on people? I suppose you could say I pick on Mr.Milanista, but he has some digs as well... who else? Who do I argue with without provocation? Go on. Find some(And Marco Gullit and Hitman don't count) And if I argue with them, do I use the country thing? The Family Member thing? The religion thing? Nope. Sasha insults as many people using things like that, but they're jokes, just because I'm being serious(Which I'm not, I'm practically never serious on here) I get slated? Or is it because I'm not some fat Snorlax?

fredrik9 06-09-2011 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1092381)
That's even worse. The fact that you're respectful in person but talk shit on the keyboard when no one could physically hurt you means that you respect people in real life because they could fuck your shit up. Which in turn makes you a pussy.

:star::star::star::star:

Finally some drama.

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content...-Johanssen.gif


Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1092387)
if somebody is a prick to me in person, I'll fight back - Clear as day; be it with words or fists, whatever.

:lol:

MilanMB 06-09-2011 12:59

Your teenage hormones does kick in pretty often nowadays, Kuja.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:00.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.