The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Madridista 05-10-2011 12:44

^^^
one of them has to be you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1121123)
I am surprised it took this long for me to get the blame ;)

I didn't report him. But I guess asking for any sort of moderation makes me evil. I hope mods stay consistent and ban others. Constant drivel and trolling for trollings sake ruins the forum

Sad to see dru go though. He was capable of more

you made a huge fuss out of one sarcastic remark in the Pirlo thread, and jumped on his neck like he insulted some nation ffs, he was right to be bitter with all the mods waiting to jump the gun on him. people were mocking him for being paranoid, and even I thought so when he said he expected to get banned again, but he was right. I actually again underestimated your vanity and pettiness, since its mainly your fault that he got banned with your unnecessary public outcries. And I know this sounds like boo hoo life's not fair, but its hypocritical (surprise surprise) from you to ask for better quality in the forums and at the same time work your personal agenda to get a quality poster thrown out, just because he made fun of one player in one thread, while he made valuable contributions in many others. Oh but this player is your favorite, thats not gonna stand.:head::thumbsdown:

nuttela 05-10-2011 13:10

all the personalities get banned :(

Pedro 05-10-2011 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuttela (Post 1121213)
all the personalities get banned :(

:star:

:cry:

neutral 05-10-2011 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 1121188)
good riddance to dru. :o

there are still 1-2 idiots that need to be banned.

This is rich coming from a guy that posts naked pictures of himself.

Pedro 05-10-2011 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by neutral (Post 1121218)
This is rich coming from a guy that posts naked pictures of himself.

With that much hair, you can hardly call it naked.

neutral 05-10-2011 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 1121219)
With that much hair, you can hardly call it naked.

Lol call it what you want it still scarred me for life.

Sage 05-10-2011 13:40

sasha has a few screws loose, but I'm sure he doesn't mean any harm. :lol:

sushanmilano 05-10-2011 15:15

I would rather see sasha's hairy ass anyday over stupid comments on pirlo. Its gone beyond annyoing now..

Senatore_M84 05-10-2011 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1121206)
you made a huge fuss out of one sarcastic remark in the Pirlo thread, and jumped on his neck like he insulted some nation ffs, he was right to be bitter with all the mods waiting to jump the gun on him.

Nope, I called him out on hypocracy of his posting.

I didn't report him.

Fact was all he was interested in doing was TROLLING. How else do you explain him mocking any remark I made YET starring the same content under another poster.

Like I said, I couldn't care less to report him. I know Dru's smart, I was just calling him out on stupidity.


Quote:

people were mocking him for being paranoid, and even I thought so when he said he expected to get banned again, but he was right. I actually again underestimated your vanity and pettiness, since its mainly your fault that he got banned with your unnecessary public outcries.
Like I said, I didn't ask a single mod to ban him. I welcomed him back. I'd appreciate if a Mod would make a comment on why he got banned, so I can not be blamed....

Quote:

And I know this sounds like boo hoo life's not fair, but its hypocritical (surprise surprise) from you to ask for better quality in the forums and at the same time work your personal agenda to get a quality poster thrown out, just because he made fun of one player in one thread, while he made valuable contributions in many others. Oh but this player is your favorite, thats not gonna stand.:head::thumbsdown:
Like I've continually said, I prefer to talk/debate people I DONT always agree with. Why else would I post? To get different perspectives. But having anything I say mocked w/o an attempt. IF you don't care what I have to say, don't reply.

I didn't ask for him to be banned. Didn't report him.

PS- do you think it's possible, since he came he just stirred up everyone with incessant trolling and no attempt to learn from previous mistakes as to why he got banned? I mean that's just my guess.

hdcantona 05-10-2011 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1121253)
I didn't ask for him to be banned. End of. Didn't report him.

I can confirm this

Dinar 05-10-2011 15:58

Serie A, Round 7: AC Milan vs Palermo
Sunday, October 15th 2011, 20:45 CET

Match is on Saturday, David. :fp:

Ash 05-10-2011 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushanmilano (Post 1121243)
I would rather see sasha's hairy ass anyday over stupid comments on pirlo. Its gone beyond annyoing now..

I am sure Sasha would be more than willing to comply with your wishes....

:lol:

necromancer 05-10-2011 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinar (Post 1121261)
Serie A, Round 7: AC Milan vs Palermo
Sunday, October 15th 2011, 20:45 CET

Match is on Saturday, David. :fp:

What exactly is a genuine problem doing in this thread? Explain yourself right now.

acmilan4ever 05-10-2011 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 1121322)
What exactly is a genuine problem doing in this thread? Explain yourself right now.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dinar 05-10-2011 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 1121322)
What exactly is a genuine problem doing in this thread? Explain yourself right now.

Sorry Shaktiman! :(:tongue:

Madridista 05-10-2011 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1121253)
Like I said, I didn't ask a single mod to ban him. I welcomed him back. I'd appreciate if a Mod would make a comment on why he got banned, so I can not be blamed....

You know well that your patronizing tirade has more effect than a simple report. Nobody ever complained about trolling from a member in a specific thread as something thats bringing the quality of the forum down. madtherchot and that zzzz guy trolled the fuck out of Ronaldo's thread and have I ever asked for a mod to step in and do something? Would have mattered if I did?

In fact, what provoked your long speech about dru was as lighthearted comment as one can be. You know that was slight banter and not trolling, but because it was the specific member you asked for mods to take action and 'regulate'. Hence you did exactly what you accused him of, responding to the poster and his reputation rather than the content. I strongly doubt that if anyone else made that remark he would have been banned.

and what was he supposed to learn from his previous bans. Banned for posting a picture of Pirlo in a dress or whatever joke it was? Half the forum should have been banned in that case for posting photoshops of Ronaldo as a sumo wrestler.

Jasper 05-10-2011 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 1121254)
I can confirm this

Senatore_M84's Protégé.

Could confirm this myself but too lazy to find out.

Senatore_M84 05-10-2011 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1121365)
You know well that your patronizing tirade has more effect than a simple report. Nobody ever complained about trolling from a member in a specific thread as something thats bringing the quality of the forum down. madtherchot and that zzzz guy trolled the fuck out of Ronaldo's thread and have I ever asked for a mod to step in and do something? Would have mattered if I did?

In fact, what provoked your long speech about dru was as lighthearted comment as one can be. You know that was slight banter and not trolling, but because it was the specific member you asked for mods to take action and 'regulate'. Hence you did exactly what you accused him of, responding to the poster and his reputation rather than the content. I strongly doubt that if anyone else made that remark he would have been banned.

and what was he supposed to learn from his previous bans. Banned for posting a picture of Pirlo in a dress or whatever joke it was? Half the forum should have been banned in that case for posting photoshops of Ronaldo as a sumo wrestler.

:fp:

I cannot say it any clearer

I did not ask for Dru to be banned this time or last time. I called him out personally on pathetic-ness that he stars the same post he mocks, because it was written by another member. That's it. Stop pointing a finger at me. I did nothing here. I called him out for myself on the forum.


Do you think it's possible someone else reported him? OR I don't know he got banned for not learning from one of his 10 other bans? Come on. The minute he was off ban he was looking to instigate fights in every thread. I don't care, I ignore that stuff. I only replied when he replied to me.

INFACT he called me out, indirectly on a post, and i didn't even reply. One of his stupid scenario posts where he tried to mock both C4M and myself. I just ignored it. This was literally his first post back on the forum..
Mod's... did I report that post? I can wholeheartedly guarantee they'll say no... because I DIDNT.


What does Ronaldo have to do with anything? I never engaged in the petulant stuff that happened with him either.

Finally, whats even your point on Ronaldo? Honestly... because some idiots (who did get bans btw) trolled him it's ok to troll whoever? No way. That's horrible logic.

Honestly, your posts is completely out of line. I didn't do anything, nor did I ask mods to do anything, so LEAVE my name out of your attacks. I get you like him, good for you. It has nothing to do with me, so don't bring my name up.

Jasper 05-10-2011 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1121374)
Senatore_M84's Protégé.

Could confirm this myself but too lazy to find out.

I can confirm multiple members thought he came back just to ask a permaban. (Possibly to see what is happening right now.) I can also confirm that he was reported by someone who had no part in all y'all petty fights. And that M84 didn't (need to) say a thing.

Senatore_M84 05-10-2011 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1121379)
I can confirm multiple members thought he came back just to ask a permaban. (Possibly to see what is happening right now.) I can also confirm that he was reported by someone who had no part in all y'all petty fights.

I'm just imaging nesta saying this... with that face... ready to smack me, madridista, whoever else.

Quality Mod avatar. Don't mess


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:03.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.