The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Marcus 05-10-2011 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1121365)
and what was he supposed to learn from his previous bans. Banned for posting a picture of Pirlo in a dress or whatever joke it was? Half the forum should have been banned in that case for posting photoshops of Ronaldo as a sumo wrestler.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eVOsvi7Tok...at+ronaldo.jpg

Didn't even have to fire up photoshop.

Seriously, if you honestly think that Drucurl was banned because of a single picture, you're even more blinded by love than I thought is possible. :lol:

Wild 05-10-2011 20:48

What idiots got banned for trolling Ronaldo ?
If there were bans then for nobodies but Dru is an old member & was almost always mentioned among the humor of this forum.
The idiot who used to troll Ronaldo's thread is the same idiot who called Alves and Keita by monkey & APE.
He was never banned in both occasions he did much more than what Dru ever did or when sage called someone monkey.
But he licks Pirlo's dick & caress Anceloti's balls so he is among the harem of the forum.
If there is trolling in here its mostly by mods.
What a fucking disgrace to perma ban dru only coz he is making fun of an ex player of Milan.
Members of this community should be more important than the players of Milan if you ask me.
They are the soul & they keep it alive & nothing else should matter even if its a Milan legend/player/explayer/etc .....
So keep the Pirlo fan club happy while losing good posters.

And Sen , you accuse others of trolling your name rather than the content of your posts but you did exactly that to Dru.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushanmilano (Post 1121243)
I would rather see sasha's hairy ass anyday over stupid comments on pirlo. Its gone beyond annyoing now..

Take you affair with sasha to private you disgusting creature :o

Kalac#16 05-10-2011 20:53

You disgraceful moderators. I hope you're ashamed of yourselves.

Senatore_M84 05-10-2011 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1121383)
And Sen , you accuse others of trolling your name rather than the content of your posts but you did exactly that to Dru.

How do you see that? He starred a post by necro which had exact same message as mine which he trollled. All I did was call him out on it, albiet in an insanely longwinded fashion.

I like talking to Dru when he's open to it. Same way I like with you or few others. I'd rather have someone question my points or counter than read people +1 it .
-

Anyway, i doubt it had anything to do with his ban. I just wanted to point it out to him and a few others

@Ronaldo- I chose not to participate in those arguments, so my memory is lazy. You can correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall both ZZ and Sasha getting banned over it.

Sasha 05-10-2011 20:56

lol sam, why get so worked up about it? dont worry about the haters.

Sage 05-10-2011 20:57

I find it absurd that a member can get banned for insulting a ladri traitor :)

it's no different than when we used to insult leonardo and kaka.

Wild 05-10-2011 21:00

You think it was a good timing after his ban to single his post just to make a point and make a big deal out of it ?
After all you are not to blame since you are not a mod & I dont think you played a great deal for his ban.
The hypocrisy of the mods is beyond pathetic.
If there was consistency in their behavior then we wouldnt be even having this conversation right now.
They keep parading how they are controlling trolls when they are trolls themselves.
Some posters get banned for less when others do more & they dont even get a warning.
TROLLS .....

And I honestly dont get how an ex player thread is more important than a member of this forum !!!!!!!!!!
I get it if we ban new comers if they start insulting Milan player/s but to think Pirlo's thread is more important than a living person who shared his life with many of us is beyond my understanding.
Pirlo's thread is probably very happy now & sending PMs to thank all the mods who jumped to make his existence easier.
Dru is a person for fuck sake while Pirlo's thread is just something we created & Pirlo isnt affected by any of this.

Jasper 05-10-2011 21:02

:lol:

Sasha 05-10-2011 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 1121385)
You disgraceful moderators. I hope you're ashamed of yourselves.

Its fuck THE mods kalac. Not fuck A mod. You know what I'm talking about. ;)

Jasper 05-10-2011 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1121391)
I find it absurd that a member can get banned for insulting a ladri traitor :)

Have you considered he might have been banned for other reasons?

Kalac#16 05-10-2011 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 1121398)
Its fuck THE mods kalac. Not fuck A mod. You know what I'm talking about. ;)

;)

Madridista 05-10-2011 21:07

Yeah youre all one big happy family:rolleyes: too bad dru was not in it. I really don't care about this forum's power play and all that shit. Do whatever you want to do but its a shame a member like dru had to be permabanned. Its really like you all wanted it, which was wrong in the first place.

Sage 05-10-2011 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1121403)
Have you considered he might have been banned for other reasons?

hmm...all I say was him dissing pirlo in the juve and pirlo thread.

unless he insulted members or trolled them, I don't see a reason for him being banned.

Sasha 05-10-2011 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushanmilano (Post 1121243)
I would rather see sasha's hairy ass anyday over stupid comments on pirlo. Its gone beyond annyoing now..

Hey now, just be patient. The ass will return. :D

Sasha 05-10-2011 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1121406)
Yeah youre all one big happy family:rolleyes: too bad dru was not in it. I really don't care about this forum's power play and all that shit. Do whatever you want to do but its a shame a member like dru had to be permabanned. Its really like you all wanted it, which was wrong in the first place.

He was black, racist mods. Notice how all of them are white/asian/arab/man u fan? :eek:

Jasper 05-10-2011 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1121407)
hmm...all I say was him dissing pirlo in the juve and pirlo thread.

unless he insulted members or trolled them
, I don't see a reason for him being banned.

Look again

Madridista 05-10-2011 21:17

youre a waste of words. Yeah quality of the forum will really go up now with posters like this one^ still here and posters like dru gone. Way to set an example.

btw I just reported my fellow compatriot Marcus for his post. Its offensive, 100% trolling and insulting to me personally. I don't think he learned anything from dru's bans. :rolleyes:

Jasper 05-10-2011 21:20

-e-

Ok, I'm off. I gave some hints just for consideration but explaining all is not my deal. I couldn't care less about the ban or no ban.

Madridista 05-10-2011 21:22

not you, the other one.

I checked Pirlo's thread again and I have no fucking idea why was dru banned. posting stars? making that joke scenario, where he concludes 'facts are inconcequential and nobody is right'.

seriously this is beyond ridiculous

Wild 05-10-2011 21:24

The quality of the forum ?!!!!!! LOL
I searched in Dru's last posts to see if he did wrong & more than half of it contained football related issues & none were about Pirlo or meaningless shit.
Now do the same with people who are happy in a pathetic way that he is banned & witness their contribution to this forum.