The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Sod-Lod 06-10-2011 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1121675)
Cause he didn't learn from the previous bans, whatever the fuck that means.

Like how? Would you please explain?!

MilanMB 06-10-2011 15:29

I didn't get along with Dru... he annoys me :D

He trolled a lot, and didn't talk much about football since he really doesn't understand the game. But this forum shouldn't be only about "quality posts" and talk about tactics and mercato. Personally, I see this forum as a place for Milan fans to gather and talk about this fantastic club, but some of you seem to be thinking that we're all here to save the club or some shit like that. There's no difference between this forum and the bullshit about football at work or in your living room with your friends.

There are a lot better posters than me, but once in a while I make a good post or two. But that's really all that I have the time/will to do. The rest of the time spent here I like to casually talk with friends, read some good discussions (funny one's as well as serious one's), troll about Seedorf and update myself about Milan. This is how I want to experience this forum.

Dru's different, he likes to bitch around and get some attention. But you have to give it to him, he puts a lot of thought and work in his posts. Milano84, you can't say that you want "quality" from him or whatever you're talking about. Because his posts are good one's, even though you may not like them personally (neither do I). Stop calling everyone out to make long ass posts about tactics, which you seem to think is quality.

For some reason, the mods on this forum has banned most of the funniest and most active members around here. Fredrik, Kuja, Dru, Capitao and masster comes to mind. I really don't understand why... fredrik and Kuja for some insults? ohhhh now, I'm scarred for life, two people insulted each other on the internet.

No, they're banned because they're different... don't you understand how boring the forums becomes when all the personalities are banned? does this mean more time for talk about tactics?

Bottom line is, if you don't like someone, put him on your ignore list. Because maybe there are people around who enjoys his posts. Don't go complaining or call him out. Or better yet, if someone annoys you, tell him to go fuck himself: more forum-drama :D :D

Senatore_M84 06-10-2011 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1121694)
Milano84, you can't say that you want "quality" from him or whatever you're talking about. Because his posts are good one's, even though you may not like them personally (neither do I). Stop calling everyone out to make long ass posts about tactics, which you seem to think is quality.

Not my point. I think Jasper and Wild make good posts for reference, even though they rarely go more than 3-5 sentences or if I agree/disagree.

I actually don't mind Dru personally. Nice guy. Bit of a victim complex but whatever.

Again, I only called him out, cause he was blatantly, not commenting and just trolling. I don't agree with your posts all the time, but you'll atleast respond to what I write and not just copy-paste my thing with smilies and say "I HEART PIRLO" or something dumb.

He trolled one post of mine, and then starred someone posting the exact same content, so I called him out on it. It annoyed the shit out of me.

Not to mention he stirs up drama like non-other with unprovoked attacks left and right.

---

But people misinterpret me calling him out for his hypocracy for asking mods to do something about it. He was being stupid. It wasn't first, 2nd or 10th time. I called him out on it. Whatever. People call me out all the time, i call people out all the time.

.A.K. 06-10-2011 16:53

is there any way to get old sigs back?

manutd fan 06-10-2011 17:34

Quote:

but once in a while I make a good post or two.

You do? :conf:

:tongue:

MilanMB 06-10-2011 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 1121752)
You do? :conf:

:tongue:

No, not really. I was just trying to make a point. :D

btw, have I told you that your sig is awesome? 4 of my favourite players battling it out.

manutd fan 06-10-2011 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1121769)
No, not really. I was just trying to make a point. :D

btw, have I told you that your sig is awesome? 4 of my favourite players battling it out.

I live to please :)

AC_Wesley 06-10-2011 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 1121619)
Working on "Pirlo as a fairy" pics right now.....just to piss off the butthurt fanboys

:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1121625)
be careful, you might get banned for insulting the loyal Milan legend :proud:

I'm sorry to say this because I actually like you guys as posters but that's kinda pathetic tbh.

The Bear 06-10-2011 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1120843)
Permanent banning for drucurl is a disgrace. For what, trolling Pirlo's thread against senatore's wishes? You know he was a great poster and probably more knowledgeable/intelligent/fun than 99% of this forum. He and wild both pointed out well, when Ronaldo and Ronaldinho's threads were trolling paradise nbody gave a damn because they are not the favorite players of the important people here. Hypocrisy rules. :thumbsdown:

Great poster? Intelligent? Anyone who can carry out the most rudimentary tasks like punctuating correctly probably passes as "intelligent" on this forum. Drucurl was a cretin of the highest order, regardless of his views on Pirlo and Allegri.

nuttela 06-10-2011 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash
Working on "Pirlo as a fairy" pics right now.....just to piss off the butthurt fanboys

seriously, i would undrstand making wallpapers to make our players/ any player look really nice. but to make fairy pics - itd be a laugh, but how much spare time do u have.

i never actually hate on anything (bonera aside) and i think that shows with my youtube habits, unlesss its a video thats trying to encourage hate within religious sections of our lives, and even then i cant get myself to dislike that video. i clicked the vid, i wasnt forced to watch it, and thats why i dont dislike it. even if i do, i just stfu about it.

what im trying to say ( i wouldnt be blaming u if ur lost for reading the above paragraph ) is that instead of putting hater pics of Pirlo (im not a di hard fan of him, but still bracket him under world class) is kinda childish. instead, make crazy ass wallpapers of players that you do like (antonini's face when he does a throw in - priceless).

Madridista 07-10-2011 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bear (Post 1121916)
Great poster? Intelligent? Anyone who can carry out the most rudimentary tasks like punctuating correctly probably passes as "intelligent" on this forum. Drucurl was a cretin of the highest order, regardless of his views on Pirlo and Allegri.

Wow you managed to have a peek out of your thread? Great, now before you crawl back there, check out drucurls contributions in other threads way before your fanboy ass arrived, before labeling him a cretin. Nobody's saying he's perfect, I also thought he was a bit too obsessive and all, but he was a great member overall with his wit and well argumented opinions.

I hated passion49 and madthechot for their views, but I never said theyre idiots.

The Bear 07-10-2011 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madridista (Post 1121924)
Wow you managed to have a peek out of your thread? Great, now before you crawl back there, check out drucurls contributions in other threads way before your fanboy ass arrived, before labeling him a cretin. Nobody's saying he's perfect, I also thought he was a bit too obsessive and all, but he was a great member overall with his wit and well argumented opinions.

I hated passion49 and madthechot for their views, but I never said theyre idiots.

Please don't tell me how to formulate my posts, I don't need to read through a catalog of his nonsensical ramblings that date back to 2007 or whatever to change my perception of him. I challenge you to count how many posts I've made in the Pirlo thread since his departure compared to the rest of the board, and I'll gladly accept your apology once you're done.

I knew someone would play the most predictable card imaginable, but I must clarify that my feelings towards the odious degenerate are by no means solely linked with conflicting views on a certain player. In fact, his thoughts on Allegri irritate me to a greater extent. I must also clarify that I enjoy the occasional exchange with Wet Ones; Wild, not so much, although I often find myself agreeing with him on other topics.

Ashish can be amusing at times, and Sage is tolerable. However, when I think of virgin internet gangsters that post pictures of their muscles on football message boards, while watching Japanese cartoons for recreation (sorry, I can't emphasise enough how pathetic that is), a picture of a spotty 13-year-old kid living with his parents comes to mind. Not a supposedly mature, grown man.

necromancer 07-10-2011 05:08

It would help the world to have a bit more tolerance, wouldn't it?

http://www.cracked.com/article_15231...e=home_oneline

Quote:

I didn't get along with Dru... he annoys me :D

He trolled a lot, and didn't talk much about football since he really doesn't understand the game. But this forum shouldn't be only about "quality posts" and talk about tactics and mercato. Personally, I see this forum as a place for Milan fans to gather and talk about this fantastic club, but some of you seem to be thinking that we're all here to save the club or some shit like that. There's no difference between this forum and the bullshit about football at work or in your living room with your friends.

There are a lot better posters than me, but once in a while I make a good post or two. But that's really all that I have the time/will to do. The rest of the time spent here I like to casually talk with friends, read some good discussions (funny one's as well as serious one's), troll about Seedorf and update myself about Milan. This is how I want to experience this forum.

Spot on. (Except possibly the Seedorf part. Seedorf trolling is getting quite tiring to read.)

Speaking for myself, I don't feel enthused/interested to come to this forum when the posts are only tachtichs (same boring stuff that everyone knows) or rumours. Two extremes.

I remember that I had gotten really bored with the forum when Passion was banned long back (I used to lurk and lovingly read each of her posts), and then started visiting frequently only about a year back, when new characters and new controversies were present. I mean, when you ban the characters, any internet forum loses its charm. I guess there's no real need really for me to come here in order to understand how Milan plays - I know how they play and how they can improve. There's also no need for me to come here to read some naive kids getting excited about made-up rumours.

Having said that, Drucurl irritated the fuck out of me - the guy oozes negativity and destroys the fine art of sarcasm by carefully cultivating the negative aspects of it. And I'm not saying that he should not have been banned. He was most certainly inviting a ban, probably just to see his 'friends' fight it out in this thread.

Still, from a big picture perspective, the forum gets boring without the 'different' people. There are times when I dont have time to read the forum - so I just read posts by certain users (and the only quality thread here - Italian Football thread). Not because I hope to find any value-addition there, but coz they amuse me quite a bit :tongue: And that's why you need the 'different' guys.

Sage 07-10-2011 09:58

this forum is slowly dying.

Fiero 07-10-2011 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1121970)

Yeah, why aren't people posting? It's been a steady decline for months now.

acmilan4ever 07-10-2011 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1121970)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1121974)
Yeah, why aren't people posting? It's been a steady decline for months now.

It will pick up in December, right in time for you know what in January :tongue:

Jokes aside, I think people in this side of the world are generally busy these days, in the evening in my time zone [when posters from the other side of the world come on] there is more activity on the forum.

Jasper 07-10-2011 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 1121941)
It would help the world to have a bit more tolerance, wouldn't it?

http://www.cracked.com/article_15231...e=home_oneline

Love this bit:
Quote:

In my time online I've been called "fag" approximately 104,165 times. I keep an Excel spreadsheet. I've also been called "asshole" and "cockweasel" and "fuckcamel" and "cuntwaffle" and "shitglutton" and "porksword" and "wangbasket" and "shitwhistle" and "thundercunt" and "fartminge" and "shitflannel" and "knobgoblin" and "boring."

Read more: 7 Reasons the 21st Century is Making You Miserable | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_15231...#ixzz1a5WgWpQe
:lol:

David 07-10-2011 10:54

International football means few AC Milan news, low traffic and few posts.

Fiero 07-10-2011 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by acmilan4ever (Post 1121989)
It will pick up in December, right in time for you know what in January :tongue:

Jokes aside, I think people in this side of the world are generally busy these days, in the evening in my time zone [when posters from the other side of the world come on] there is more activity on the forum.

Yeah but most of the posts nowadays are in irrelevant threads. i.e. your monster thread, some useless off topic shit, player threads and match threads are filled with "SWAG" "i hope we win" "let's buy ballotelli, montolivo and de rossi!!! and sell all the old dudes".

Not much to discuss really. Idiots have taken over. Any users with any insights either leave or get lost in the chaos.

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1121994)
International football means few AC Milan news, low traffic and few posts.

International football or closed mercato? ;)

David 07-10-2011 11:31

International football more than closed mercato with no big name signings in sight.

At least "bonera sucks" is bringing in some traffic.