The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

damn 19-05-2012 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1357744)
Better yet, make jail thread, the banned members can only post there. Those who want to "visit" the prisoners can go to the thread and post there.

too progressive, look around you, clearly david doesn't like progress.

it is a very cool idea it could be like a quarantine area and when they know how to behave they could be let out. first let them out only on match days, then add the rumour commode before total freedom.

MilanMB 19-05-2012 11:22

david, please let us make a jail thread.

squaresolid 19-05-2012 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammin (Post 1357863)
yea, that prolly won't go over so well. :lol:

check the current poll. ;)

:lol:

ok so how bout a jail signature?

come on now, ban punishment is overused these days

be creative and create new punishment which allowed users to still be active on the forum..

milanpalermo23 19-05-2012 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1357841)
haha awesome idea!

Agreed. That would be really cool actually. They can only post their ideas in there, and cannot stain the rest of the forum.

:thumbsup:

Red and Black=Revolutionary Forums.

i dont see why this shouldnt work

KujaIX 19-05-2012 13:04

A jail signature?

As in they'd have a special signature? That'd be god-awful. I am all for allowing a thread where they can post but not allowing them on to the rest of the forums. Create a new subsection and ban them from all others. simple.

milanpalermo23 19-05-2012 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1357939)
A jail signature?

As in they'd have a special signature? That'd be god-awful. I am all for allowing a thread where they can post but not allowing them on to the rest of the forums. Create a new subsection and ban them from all others. simple.

:thumbsup:

Im soo excited. :jump:

squaresolid 19-05-2012 13:06

Quote:

A jail signature?

:lol:

well give some thoughts bro, we need more ideas here. a better system created by members of the forum :d

jammin 19-05-2012 13:19

it's not gonna happen people unless management is changed or bribed. :rolleyes:

KujaIX 19-05-2012 13:26

I don't think it's a desperate necessity. It'd be fun, though. People who love the members would be able to keep in touch and they'd be able to post in one subsection.

And allow normal members to post inside. One problem though, is moderating in the thread... surely, the member cannot be moderated again.... I advise a moderation free-zone. I'm joking. It sounds cool but it'd be counter productive and wouldn't work.

MilanMB 19-05-2012 13:27

Quote:

A jail signature?

what jail signature?

the original idea was what u just said.

KujaIX 19-05-2012 13:28

Squaresolid suggested a jail signature...

MilanMB 19-05-2012 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 1357957)
I don't think it's a desperate necessity. It'd be fun, though. People who love the members would be able to keep in touch and they'd be able to post in one subsection.

And allow normal members to post inside. One problem though, is moderating in the thread... surely, the member cannot be moderated again.... I advise a moderation free-zone. I'm joking. It sounds cool but it'd be counter productive and wouldn't work.

shut up

milanpalermo23 19-05-2012 13:31

If someone is banned, for however amount of time, they would be initially placed in the "jail thread.". The thread is to be moderated equally like the rest of the forum. If someone gets a second "banning," their ban is prolonged and they get kicked out of that thread as well.

It would act as kind of a second chance type thing, and would allow us to keep in touch with those who are banned.

Ultra Swan 19-05-2012 13:35

That would be really cool! ..

e.g.

Step 1: Post Pato > Ibrahimobic.

Step 2: Go read jail thread.

Step 3: Enjoy!

jammin 19-05-2012 13:36

make the jail thread Zero Tolerance (anything goes, no holds barred... whatever you want to call it). i want to see MR and fredrik go at each other. :lol:

hdcantona 19-05-2012 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammin (Post 1357972)
make the jail thread Zero Tolerance (anything goes, no holds barred... whatever you want to call it). i want to see MR and fredrik go at each other. :lol:

anything goes and zero tolerance are the opposite of each other...

jammin 19-05-2012 13:39

:lol: :fp:

my grasp of the english language loosens as i grow older. :head:

so it's zero intolerance?

derpu 19-05-2012 15:41

^^

http://freesportsportal.com/wp-conte...WE-Extreme.jpg

Btw:

That whole jail thread idea came from squaresolid, i take neither credit nor critic for the idea :D

Ok i take the credit that we Indonesians are genius :g:

jammin 19-05-2012 16:19

no that would be:

http://www.scene-stealers.com/wp-con...img-448370.jpg

squaresolid 19-05-2012 17:02

jammin vs sage already happening in manga anime thread btw :D