The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

radioactivenerd 25-11-2008 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan_my_love
Passion for *9* wont post here regardless of a life time ban even ends now.

awwww man....i wouldnt be so sure...im sure she still browses the threads without an account. Its totally worth unlocking her account for a day and seeing if she takes the bait :D. and then, when she thinks shes welcomed back...

BAN HER AGAIN :devilfuc::devilfuc::devilfuc:

All right all right. Ill offer a truce. Keep Passion's account unblocked. But bring back Donkirk.

I think a Donkirk Vs mASStermerk Vs Giancarlo triple-threat match will start a new chapter in the history of the R+B Forums.

Id also love it if we could sort of lock them into their own little thread, so they keep arguing amongst each other, which all of us have rights to read. Kind of like a little cage, that we can watch for entertainment. Just think of the possiblities folks!!!!! I'd pay money to see that!
We're gonna get a new legendary thread from google viewers if we do that, apart from the pitbull thread!

Ashish 25-11-2008 17:12

Farouk also pleassssse

his video on hitler was awesome :D

drucurl 25-11-2008 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
All right all right. Ill offer a truce. Keep Passion's account unblocked. But bring back Donkirk.

I think a Donkirk Vs mASStermerk Vs Giancarlo triple-threat match will start a new chapter in the history of the R+B Forums.

Before you usher in such an unprecedented era of stupidity....it might be wise to clone the likes of Jasper, Gaizka and Milano...or risk defeat to a horde of bald, faset trolls who though clueless themselves will be organized into an attacking formation that leaves us no defense ;) don't foret Farouk and mzk57 who will join forces to create the "man above me has bleached tips" thread :D

Kalac#16 25-11-2008 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by menon_inc
What about the Gila11 groupie? Do you want him back? :D

Nahh, he was a total asshole. ;)

Bring back the pash. Perhaps she'll begin to post again in one of her 47 accounts again soon.

Sasha 25-11-2008 18:13

Bring back Passion, Cuore, & Dil Dil.

Kalac#16 25-11-2008 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
Bring back Passion, Cuore, & Dil Dil.

Where is this forum famous Dil Dil has returned thread btw? :D

Jasper 26-11-2008 06:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl
Before you usher in such an unprecedented era of stupidity....it might be wise to clone the likes of Jasper, Gaizka and Milano...or risk defeat to a horde of bald, faset trolls who though clueless themselves will be organized into an attacking formation that leaves us no defense ;) don't foret Farouk and mzk57 who will join forces to create the "man above me has bleached tips" thread :D

You read Xtratime forums? I sometimes browse them - mostly highlights and such stuff. Not very into the discussions and communityt itself, but one time I saw a thread named sth like 'Axis of Evil vs Trident of Love'. LOL. It was how 3 lads always bash the sh!t out of Milan and how 3 protect Milan for anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16
Where is this forum famous Dil Dil has returned thread btw? :D

One of his accounts is here. Magnificient 176 :eek: threads started.

manutd fan 26-11-2008 21:22

What happened to Tsar? His attempts at winding people up were very funny IMO.

Calum1903 26-11-2008 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan
What happened to Tsar? His attempts at winding people up were very funny IMO.

Well, he's somewhere within a 15 mile radius of me...I'll find him ;)

manutd fan 26-11-2008 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903
Well, he's somewhere within a 15 mile radius of me...I'll find him ;)

Tsar's scottish? Or is there a joke I'm not getting? lol

Kalac#16 26-11-2008 21:39

Quote:

He's Scottish.

My guess he's busy with uni work.

Jasper 26-11-2008 21:39

Quote:

Yes, he's Scottish.

Calum1903 26-11-2008 21:45

Quote:

Aye, stays in Aberdeen apparently. It's not a big place...

manutd fan 26-11-2008 22:14

oh right. I always thought he was from Africa somewhere for some reason :conf:

Anyway I miss reading his wind ups :D

Marcus 26-11-2008 23:04

Hell no.

Centre 27-11-2008 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by radioactivenerd

Id also love it if we could sort of lock them into their own little thread, so they keep arguing amongst each other, which all of us have rights to read. Kind of like a little cage, that we can watch for entertainment. Just think of the possiblities folks!!!!! I'd pay money to see that!
We're gonna get a new legendary thread from google viewers if we do that, apart from the pitbull thread!

that sounds like the most entertaining thing ever.

Calum1903 27-11-2008 14:33

Quote:

oh right. I always thought he was from Africa somewhere for some reason :conf:

Anyway I miss reading his wind ups :D

Aye, despite being a total wind-up merchant, he was actually capable of a stringing a few sentences together and constructing some kind of argument, rather than just using the standard incomprehensible series of exclamation marks and smilies.

! :mad: !!! :mad: !! :proud: !! :proud: :proud: ! :o !!!! :mad: :o

Tsar 01-12-2008 09:23

African? Thats a new one.

On a unrelated subject: Goooood Evening Madame, my name is General Tameka Dejesus, and I have a big problem to make safe the millions of dollars of the Peoples Republic of Congo. Please give your bank account details so I can send to you to make safe 100 million dollar of our moneys, thank you.

Giancarlo 01-12-2008 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar

On a unrelated subject: Goooood Evening Madame, my name is General Tameka Dejesus, and I have a big problem to make safe the millions of dollars of the Peoples Republic of Congo. Please give your bank account details so I can send to you to make safe 100 million dollar of our moneys, thank you.

You know you really should... also be sure to send them the few thousands they ask for...

Jasper 01-12-2008 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar

Not really. You did hint at one point that you're pretty much in every minority there is along with dark skin colour so ...

So where you've been? Calum sent you back?