The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Calum1903 01-12-2008 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Not really. You did hint at one point that you're pretty much in every minority there is along with dark skin colour so ...

So where you've been? Calum sent you back?

I think myself and manutdfan may have set off some kind of alarm in this thread ;)

Tsar 01-12-2008 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Not really. You did hint at one point that you're pretty much in every minority there is along with dark skin colour so ...

So where you've been? Calum sent you back?

I am black, that much is true, but I'm not African.

Just been busy with uni, doing a huge project for the city council here.

And yourself Jasper?

Jasper 01-12-2008 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar

And yourself Jasper?

Same old, same old. Recently have been digging into Snow Patrol as one mix got me tuned on at a club. What a random thing to say but you was the one recomended them to me. Other than that it's hard to say. Just stay around and inject some thoughts into gentlemen + music thread.

Sorry for Pana kicking your arse at San Siro :D

Calum1903 01-12-2008 10:58

Quote:

I am black, that much is true, but I'm not African.

Just been busy with uni, doing a huge project for the city council here.

And yourself Jasper?

Aberdeen City Council? Is this an act of charity on your part like? :tongue:

Tsar 01-12-2008 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903
Aberdeen City Council? Is this an act of charity on your part like? :tongue:

As i'm not getting paid for it I guess it is, though they are laying on a banquet in the City Chambers for us next year + giving me some civic medal which looks good on the CV.

Good to hear your doing well Jasper, and I'll let you have the derby, because we are getting the Scudetto, which I won't be apologising for. :tongue:

Calum1903 01-12-2008 11:09

Quote:

As i'm not getting paid for it I guess it is, though they are laying on a banquet in the City Chambers for us next year + giving me some civic medal which looks good on the CV.

Sounds pretty decent. Thank you for taking pity on our poor, bankrupt city ;) Who knows, you may even get to make an appearance in the Parochial & Jaundiced or the Evening Depress.

Wet Ones 01-12-2008 11:31

Quote:

Good to hear your doing well Jasper, and I'll let you have the derby, because we are getting the Scudetto, which I won't be apologising for. :tongue:

I'm almost certain he was referring to the game against Panathaniakos. Hence the 'Pana Kicking' :D

Glad to have you back mate.

P.S. You say Black but not African? Why deny your roots?

acerвιc wιт 01-12-2008 12:53

Problem: Tsar
Suggestion: Make a homosexual section in this forum so he can leave us in peace.

Az. 01-12-2008 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by San Paolo
Problem: Tsar
Suggestion: Make a homosexual section in this forum so he can leave us in peace.

Hahaha...but i still fancy The tsar vs Gian vs MM thread :D

grounder 01-12-2008 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az.
Hahaha...but i still fancy The tsar vs Gian vs MM thread :D

Someday...

Sasha 01-12-2008 22:04

Quote:

African? Thats a new one.

On a unrelated subject: Goooood Evening Madame, my name is General Tameka Dejesus, and I have a big problem to make safe the millions of dollars of the Peoples Republic of Congo. Please give your bank account details so I can send to you to make safe 100 million dollar of our moneys, thank you.

Spam! :tongue:

Welcome back Tsar, your annoying posts do not faze my optimism for this season. :cool:

Az. 02-12-2008 14:29

Here`s some questions :

-The super mods are the only ones except David who have the Ban power?
-If so: if there not really active for example like Seamus ,why does not one of the normal mods take there place?

For example Jasper since he seems to post a lot more then the other mods,so his more active?

There`s a few members here that deserve to be perma-ban starting whit Tsar.

p.s: I mean no disrespect to the mods who are not posting that much,but since they don`t have the time to ban people they should let the other mods who have time to ban them.

Charbel 02-12-2008 18:53

Apparently, our little friend ono is coming here just to "annoy" us as Milan fans.
He's picked us at a very bad time, and i fail to see what he has to laugh about when they just got owned in the derby.

So, apparently, he's a troll.
Please, do use the BAN BUTTON now.
Come On! David/Gaizka/Kyara.

Ashish 02-12-2008 18:55

can we make billy the mod?

every fucking troll and merda will be banned

Lisa 02-12-2008 19:15

I agree the troll needs to be banned, but why don't you guys just stop feeding it? You're all giving it exactly what it wants.

Ashish 02-12-2008 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
I agree the troll needs to be banned, but why don't you guys just stop feeding it? You're all giving it exactly what it wants.

tell that to the legend of the forum

drucurl 02-12-2008 19:31

You guys need a life :o
can't you see that Tsar and Gina were made for eachother?
:D

radioactivenerd 02-12-2008 20:12

Quote:

On a unrelated subject: Goooood Evening Madame, my name is General Tameka Dejesus, and I have a big problem to make safe the millions of dollars of the Peoples Republic of Congo. Please give your bank account details so I can send to you to make safe 100 million dollar of our moneys, thank you.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D

welcome back.

Kalac#16 02-12-2008 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az.

There`s a few members here that deserve to be perma-ban starting whit Tsar.

p.s: I mean no disrespect to the mods who are not posting that much,but since they don`t have the time to ban people they should let the other mods who have time to ban them.

He hasn't broken any rules, being an annoyance to all Milan fans isn't infact a bannable offence.
Just great entertainment for us neutrals. :)

Calum1903 02-12-2008 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish
can we make billy the mod?

every fucking troll and merda will be banned

But if they were banned how would he get to do his "angriest man in the world" act?